- High privacy users handling with total anonymity.
- No logging of user activities and messaging.
- A true end to end encryption and peer to peer messaging.
- Network IP address protection.
Total anonymity of users means no user information or user identities are stored or recorded outside the parties communicating (if parties choose to). Users messaging are peer to peer and not via any messaging server and therefore no logs of users activity and messaging can be done.
App user registrations:
M2 circle app provides, however, two users domains installed (called circles).
One public circle with users registration and one anonymous circle without any users registration. Private circles can be added by users themselves.
- The public circle has users directory containing users identities and users information and users are therefore searchable for other users of the domain.
- Anonymous circle have no users identity control and users are not searchable for other users. Any user identity can be used in an anonymous circle and the identity is only stored at users equipment.
- Private users circles can be defined by user them self. These circles are only stored at users equipment and users must, therefore, invite other users to a private circle themselves. Memberships and the existence of a private circle are kept total private to any outside parties.
Full end to end encryption with new encryption keys for each party to party messaging session.
IP address protection:
Can be chosen optionally. Ip protection will hide IP address between sender and receiver for full protection of network identity and from where to where the communication is done.