With the UT app you can:
- See updated maps with marked summer and winter routes.
- Find your next trip among thousands of great hiking, skiing, biking, paddle, and more.
- Find tourist cabins and other accommodations.
- Use the GPS location on your phone to find the walking opportunities near you.
- Search for places, cabins and tours across the country.
- Save your favorite cabins, trips and destinations to your to-do list so you can quickly find them later.
- Download offline maps that you can use when traveling without cellular coverage.
- See coordinates for a point in the map.
Get inspired, plan and go!
Keep in mind that all nature walks happen at your own risk and that the app is only intended as an aid. You cannot trust that you have coverage everywhere and be aware that using GPS on the phone can greatly reduce battery life.
Use maps and compass when traveling, it always works. See also the Fjellvett rules at https://ut.no/fjellvettregules. They help you plan and conduct a fantastic trip - which is also safe.