With UT Austin NSS, new students can access comprehensive schedules, detailed maps, and broad social platforms in which to engage with other Longhorns
Use the new “tour guide” to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe.
With new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on select devices, including most tablets.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
* A one finger swipe to move the globe
* A two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
* Two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
* A one-finger double-tap to zoom in
* A two-finger double-tap to zoom out
In addition to the GeoSights, there are also maps which show other geological places of interest in Utah. Additional maps and GeoSights will be included in the future updates.
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Utah, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Salt Lake City, Park City, St. George, Provo;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Salt Lake City, Park City, St. George, Provo;
★ Discover the nightlife of Utah! Bars, pubs & disco's in Salt Lake City, Park City, St. George, Provo;
★ Book hotels in Utah directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of Utah;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
Outdoor enthusiasts can now experience nature like never before with this official mobile guide powered by Pocket Ranger® technology. This all-inclusive app offers an environmentally friendly way to explore the parks. Users can decide which park to visit using a comprehensive list of activities or search for nearby parks or parks within a particular region. Advanced GPS Map technology invites users to track trails, mark waypoints, and locate landmarks in the great outdoors, while interactive features guide users through the parks and keep them informed.
Park goers can access rich GPS features, such as:
• Advanced GPS Maps, which allow users to access trail data, record tracks from hikes, runs, or bike rides, and view elapsed time and distance traveled.
• Easy-to-cache GPS Terrain Map tiles, which ensure that navigation remains possible in the event of lost mobile reception.
• Photo waypoint feature allowing users to snap a photo and mark and record the coordinates of plant life, animal species or landscape views. Post or share these remarkable finds with family and friends with the click of a button.
• Friend Finder feature that allows users to keep track of friends and family around the parks.
• Built-in compass to help direct users through the parks.
• Potentially life-saving Alert feature that supplies users’ GPS coordinates to designated contacts in case of an emergency.
Pocket Ranger® technology also provides plenty of other standard features that make exploring the great outdoors a breeze, including:
• Thorough information on all State Parks including general policy, contact information, activities, trails, park maps and much more.
• Detailed, cacheable maps of park facilities, trails and campgrounds.
• Up-to-date news and information on park advisories and weather information.
• Sharing features that allow users to share current positions, waypoints and recorded tracks via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• A Calendar of Events, updated in real time, listing all State Park events with the ability to filter by desired park. Users can also create their own schedule that can include any event from any park.
• Access to online reservations that make it easy to secure overnight visits.
• Plus so much more!
• SECURITY ASSURANCE: THE POCKET RANGER® PLATFORM DOES NOT AND CANNOT MINE FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PHOTOS OR CONTACTS.
With the Pocket Ranger® in hand, prepare to bask in the vast natural wonders of Iowa’s outdoors!
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/pocketranger
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/pocketranger
• The enhanced pro features on the app are designed to function in areas with little to no mobile reception; however, some of the features require mobile data reception in order to function properly.
• Obviously, if you choose to call, text or email through the application, you understand that you are responsible to your service provider for any charges that may apply to communications sent from your device. POCKET RANGER DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Utah Adventures features local high-adventure and extreme-sports information and resources not available anywhere else, including:
● Detailed information on all area high-adventure activities, including skiing, hiking, kayaking, cycling, climbing, backpacking, caving, etc., plus robust content about hunting, fishing and motor sports opportunities
● Multimedia content including outdoors video, photos, slideshows and podcasts.
● Tools for finding and doing business with outdoor companies, hotels, destinations and restaurants.
● User-generated content features such as videos, photos, activity reviews and guides.
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
More from developer
Contains weather forecasts, textual forecasts, meteograms and extreme weather warnings.
Tip: To see the meteogram, turn your phone to landscape mode when you are viewing a spesific place.
Yr.no is a service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NRK.
Her får du se alle NRKs programmer direkte eller når du vil av det NRK har rettigheter til å publisere.
Tjenesten krever mye datatrafikk og vi anbefaler bruk av trådløst nettverk.
* Teksting er per dags dato ikke tilgjengelig, men vi jobber med å få dette på plass.
Hvis du ønsker å benytte en annen avspiller-app gå til http://tv.nrk.no/innstillinger i nettleser og velg "Link til avspilling med HLS", da kan du velge mellom installerte avspillere eller få din valgte standardavspiller startet automatisk når du vil se TV.
NRK Radio-appen gir deg muligheten til å høre alle NRKs radiokanaler direkte eller programmer når du vil.
Her finner du NRK P1, NRK P2, NRK P3, NRK mP3, NRK Alltid Nyheter, NRK Radio Super, NRK Klassisk, NRK Sápmi, NRK Gull, NRK Jazz, NRK Folkemusikk, i tillegg til alle NRKs 15 distriktssendinger.
Fungerer på Android version 2.3.3 og nyere.
Appen gir deg også en enkel tilgang til lokale nyheter der du er eller fra ditt distrikt, anledningen til å få nyhetsvarsel fra NRK, samt tilgang til nrk.no/tv og nrk.no/radio.
NRK holder deg oppdatert!
Inneholder også fem unike radiokanaler: Underholdning fra Radioresepsjonen, rock fra Pyro, hip hop fra National Rap Show, ny musikk fra P3 Urørt, og hitkanalen mP3.
Fungerer på Android version 2.3.3 og nyere.