With this app you can buy EnkeltSkyss (Individual Travel) for adults/children/senior citizen, and pay for the night service fares in the early hours of Saturday and Sunday. You can also buy PeriodeSkyss (Periodic Travel) for an unlimited number of journeys within Zone Bergen.
From the age of 16 until the month you turn 20 we recommend to buy UngdomSkyss (Youth Travel) for unlimited use in the whole of Hordaland County in a 30 day period.
Three payments methods can be used to buy tickets:
- A Mobile Account that is topped up using VISA/Mastercard
- Credit card (VISA/Mastercard)
- Phone bill (norwegian subscription only)
You must buy a valid Mobile Ticket before boarding.
Have a nice journey!
Real-time departures are marked in red and show when the bus is due to leave from the stop you have selected.
Search for relevant stops for information about the next departure.
Search for routes that include the stop you are at.
Shows an overview of your favourite stops combined with the route you have selected.
Remember that, although the app can be downloaded for free, you will be charged for data traffic according to your mobile service provider's rates.
Tourists! Do you need to get to Disney, the major shopping areas, or need a ride to/from the Orlando airport (OIA)? Download “Orlando Bus Schedule” and be independent! Travel in a safe and friendly environment around the greater Orlando area and enjoy access to shopping (all Malls including Fashion Square Mall, Mall at Millenia, Altamonte Mall, and the Premiere Outlet Mall), restaurants, the attractions (Disney, Universal Studios, colleges, Orlando Science Center, Museums, etc.), and lodging.
Hope you enjoy the “Orlando Bus Schedule” App! Use it for free and leave us a comment.
Not affiliated with lynx.com
Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This means the app always provides you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
Following feedback from the iPhone app and demand, PTV have now created a dedicated Android app.
What you can do
• Simple access to Journey Planner with immediate results.
• New navigation system to quickly access features via a sliding menu.
• Easy to save, access and rename your favourite stations, stops and journeys.
• Fewer touches to complete key tasks like accessing your favourites or viewing your Next 5 services.
• More opportunities to personalise the app and set your own custom preferences.
• Disruptions provide a summary of the disruption and a click through to the website if you need more information. There are also links to the operator’s social media feeds.
• Transport network maps for metropolitan train and tram, V/Line and Nightrider.
• All bus and train information shown in the PTV app is scheduled timetable information.
• Tram information shown in minutes is from tramTRACKER®, those shown in times are scheduled (timetable) services.
• Re-tap menu option to return to default options.
• Context sensitive help screens on key features.
• Improvements to the quality of data, especially by making the app online only.
• Designed for the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (version 4.0) or higher.
• App will not work on Honeycomb operating system (version 3.0) or lower.
- Journey planner
- Underground / Tube / Metro, Bus, Train, DLR, Tram, Bike, and River
Please email any bugs or suggestions.
Not associated with TFL. Similar to a browser bookmark, but just quick and easy.
Updates coming soon.
Ruters new travel planner app makes it easy for you to plan your journey and get real time information about departures on all Metro, tram, ferry and train services in Oslo, Akershus, Buskerud, Hedmark, Oppland, Telemark, Vestfold and Østfold.
• plan your journey by selecting the type of service and your departure and arrival times
• obtain real time information about departure times (real time counts down in minutes)
• obtain information about delays and cancellations for all services in Oslo and Akershus search for departures from stops close to your current location mark stops, services, addresses, areas and planned journeys as favourites
• decide when you want departures displayed on your favourites page
• always find your way home – mark an address as a favourite and the app will plan a journey from your current location
• display planned journeys in the Notification Area
• display maps showing your current location, stops, sales outlets, travel suggestions and journeys
• display all the stops on the routes you plan to take
• easily compare different service options using our new, colour-coded display features
To make your travel and real time searches as easy as possible, the app must have access to:
When it knows your location the app can display nearby stops and search results sorted according to where you are now. You can also plan journeys to and from your current location.
Internet access is essential if you want to obtain journey and real time information. Knowing your network status means that the app can reduce the number of requests to the RuterReise server. This means lower power consumption and a faster user interface.
We need access to read/write to your mobile’s storage in order to cache map tiles. We employ Google's APIs so that you can use Google Maps to display map views of journeys, stops and sales outlets.
NB: A bug has been identified in RuterReise which makes the app crash when trying to plan journeys forward in time. This primarily concerns devices running on Android v. 5.0. We are working to resolve the issue and will release a fix as soon as possible.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
In addition to providing scheduled departure information on buses, boats and trains, the app also allows you to search out the most convenient route from A to B. You can plan your journey based on the closest bus stop or a specific address, or you can look up the requested location in our map.
Please note that although our app can be downloaded for free, you will be charged for data traffic according to your mobile provider’s rates.
Read more at http://app.kolumbus.no .
App-en gir deg statisk avgangsinformasjon om buss, båt og tog i begge Agderfylkene, samt lar deg søke opp den enkleste måten å reise fra A til B på. Du kan planlegge din reiserute ut fra din nærmeste holdeplass, ut fra en spesifikk adresse eller ut fra et kartsøk. Appen gir deg avgangstider og reisetider i sanntid der dette er tilgjengelig.
Husk at selv om applikasjonen er gratis å laste ned, vil du bli belastet for datatrafikk i henhold til din mobiloperatørs takster.
Applikasjonen gir deg statisk avgangsinformasjon om buss, trikk og båt i Sør-Trøndelag. Søk opp den enkleste måten å reise fra A til B på. Du kan planlegge din reiserute fra en holdeplass eller fra en spesifikk adresse, ved hjelp av tekstsøk eller via et kartsøk.
VKT Reiseplanlegger er en gratis reiseplanlegger for kollektivtrafikken i Vestfold og Telemark. Reiseplanleggeren viser deg alternativer til hvordan reise kollektivt fra A til B.
Er bussen din i rute? Se etter de gule klokkeslettene, de forteller deg hvor lang som gjenstår til bussen kommer. De hvite klokkeslettene er planlagt rutetid der sanntid ikke er tilgjengelig. De hvite klokkeslettene gir deg oversikt lenger frem i tid.
Med kartet kan du søke på holdeplasser i nærheten. Trykk på en av holdeplassene i kartet og du finner sanntidsinformasjon fra denne holdeplassen.
Reiser du ofte samme rute? Da bør du legge inn linjene som favoritt slik at du får en rask oversikt.
Informasjon om hvordan man reiser kollektivt med VKT.