ATK is often used to kill apps and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing apps.
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
It is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any application, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are programs running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some applications will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. If you long press on the application listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application(displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed. Such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart, also notification won't be ereased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
* read your documents in horisonzal and landscape view
* move and archive documents
* create, move and edit folders
* subscribe and unsubscribe for new mail from private companies
* upload your own pictures from your camera and gallery
* edit your profile settings (profile name, e-mail and Danish mobile phone number)
In order to log on to the e-Boks app, you need to be a registered user of e-Boks and to activate mobile access from the website http://www.e-boks.dk using NemID. Enter the activation code the first time you access e-Boks from the app.
Afterwards you access your e-Boks using only your Danish civil registration number and a password of minimum 6 characters of your own choice.