Additional features compared to Free:
- Skip main screen
- Integration with Tasker (Instructions below)
This very simple Pomodoro™ Timer will help you concentrate and be productive. You can customize the pomodori and break times to fit your work style.
Pomodroido was the first Pomodoro Timer on the Android platform, hundreds of thousands of people have used this app to make the most of their time. Read the reviews to see how our users have stayed productive with the Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodroido app.
The Pomodoro Technique® is a popular time management method developed in the late 80's. You break down your work into 25 minutes intervals separated by short breaks.
This timeboxing technique can help you concentrate, avoid procrastination, and get work done.
If you like it and use it often, please consider buying the Donate/Pro version, which offers some additional features such as Tasker integration.
It does not have a todo or tasking system (yet), but I have added a few game mechanics, starting with a leveling system. Attain higher ranks by getting your work done. And brag about it!
What's coming in the next versions? (our priority depends on your interests; so please e-mail me with feedback!)
• A todo/task system
I highly appreciate emails with comments or suggestions. I'd like to know what would make this more valuable to you!
------- Tasker Instructions --------
* In Profiles tab click on '+' and select 'Event'
* In the Event list, select '3rd Party', and 'Pomodroido' from there.
* You will have two event options, 'Started', and 'Stopped' which will be triggered at the beginning and end of every Pomodoro™ respectively.
* Select 'Started' or 'Stopped' and click on back button to go back.
* You'll now be prompted to add 'New Task' or select from existing tasks to this event.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
ATK is often used to kill apps and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing apps.
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
It is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any application, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are programs running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some applications will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. If you long press on the application listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application(displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed. Such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart, also notification won't be ereased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
KW: taskiller taskkiller task killer taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app, task killer pro
More from developer
* read your documents in horisonzal and landscape view
* move and archive documents
* create, move and edit folders
* subscribe and unsubscribe for new mail from private companies
* upload your own pictures from your camera and gallery
* edit your profile settings (profile name, e-mail and Danish mobile phone number)
In order to log on to the e-Boks app, you need to be a registered user of e-Boks and to activate mobile access from the website http://www.e-boks.dk using NemID. Enter the activation code the first time you access e-Boks from the app.
Afterwards you access your e-Boks using only your Danish civil registration number and a password of minimum 6 characters of your own choice.