PlenoFamily is a shared planning tool for busy families. It includes a shared calendar and to-do list, allowing you to assign tasks to one or more people, as well as a comprehensive notification system for your own and other family members' tasks and activities.
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!