Rent the car to experienced drivers for a longer period of time. As a landlord at Greenpool, you rent out your car to someone who has their own car in the workshop. This means renting in everyday life to people who own their own car.
Download the app and register
- After you have downloaded the app, you must register as a user and register the car you want to rent.
- Only the current assignments for you are displayed in the list in the app.
Deliver and pick up the car
- You deliver the car to the specified workshop and pick it up again at the same place when the rental period is over.
- After the car has been picked up, we transfer money for your rental. Barriers, fines or the like are of course covered by the tenant.
By renting out your car at Greenpool, you are helping to create a car park with cars that stand still anyway. Together we can help reduce the number of cars produced.
Feel safe when your car is rented. During the rental period, the car is insured by If insurance for up to NOK 1 million.
Your car must:
- Be in proper condition and drivable
- Have summer or winter tires according to the season with good tread depth
- Be EU approved
- Do not be older than 5 years
- Have not driven more than 150,000 km
- Be registered with you as the owner (possibly power of attorney from the owner)
- Have at least two sets of keys
- Have valid insurance