Follow these carefully-curated workout routines to get in shape fast. This application is a full-body workout; you'll exercise the arms, legs, butt, chest, neck, abs and back muscles in equal proportions. Work your way through increasingly luxurious settings, starting at the gym and working your way onto a yacht and a mansion.
✓ Guides you through a full 20-minute, full-body workout
✓ Improves overall fitness: strength, balance, and muscle tone
✓ No equipment necessary
✓ Listen to your own music while you use it
✓ Diabetic friendly: helps lower blood-sugar levels
Awards for Power 20:
✓ Greatist's coveted Best Apps list for 2014.
✓ Elle Magazine: Top fitness app to take with you on vacation.
✓ About.com: One of the Best Exercise and Fitness Apps for iPhone and iPod Touch
✓ Greatapps.com: Best workout app they’ve come across.
Put your phone or tablet on the floor, hit Start, and within seconds you’ll be lunging, stretching, jumping, dipping and diving. A foxy guide shows you when to rest and when to move. At the end of 20 minutes you’ll be panting, sweating, and smiling. It’s like having your own personal trainer wherever you are!
GRETCHEN REYNOLDS, FITNESS EXPERT - “You get prolonged life, reduced disease risk — all of those things come in in the first 20 minutes of being active.”
LIFEHACKER - “20 minutes of exercise a day is enough to get you fit.”
AVERAGE REVIEW RATING: 4.8/5.0 stars
“Power 20 was awesome while I was on vacation. I did it every day in my hotel room.”
“I travel a lot for work and Power 20 always comes with me.”
“Workout apps are usually pretty complicated and take a long time to load. Power20 is fast and simple and always works.”
“I’m drenched with sweat.”
Power 20 apps consist of plyometric and body weight movements you can do at home without any equipment. Each workout video is about 20 minutes long and is designed to enhance strength, endurance, balance, and muscle tone. The movements used in Power 20 are similar to those used by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) when testing the efficacy of bodyweight movements.
NOTE: Compatible with most Android devices. Will not run on some older devices using Froyo or versions below 2.2.
Power 20 is safe and effective for people of all ages. Choose from one of three workout levels. You don’t need any prior knowledge of exercise or to be in great shape to use it. Just be sure you have your doctor’s approval for doing any kind of exercise routine.
You’ll never do more than a minute-and-a-half of one movement, and every workout is a different combination of movements.
Simple and clear diagrams accompany every exercise so you can get a great workout and learn proper form.
YOUR OWN MUSIC
Listen to your own playlists while working out to Power 20. We allow music from any application to play while you use Power 20.
UNLOCK MORE WORKOUTS
With every workout you finish, you’ll unlock a new scene and workout combination. Work your way from the gym to a private yacht.
You’ll start accumulating awards with every workout you finish. The awards are a handy way to let you know which exercises you have done, and how frequently you’ve done them.
WHAT IS HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING?
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) involves brief, high-intensity movement followed by brief periods of rest. HIIT workouts can be more effective than 30 or 60-minute workouts. Power 20 is a form of high intensity interval training.
WHAT ARE PLYOMETRICS?
Many exercises in Power 20 are “plyometric” exercises. Plyometrics are designed to produce fast and powerful movements that improve your ability to do useful, real-life tasks, like running in short bursts, lifting things, climbing stairs, and avoiding falls.
All watch faces can be changed and modified to your liking using the included watch maker. You can also make your own personal watch from scratch by customizing background, numbers, markers, hands and add different information to you watch.
This app works with all watches running "Android Wear" and suits watches with both round and square screens. Please check the complete list of supported watches before downloading this app.
You can also add a watch face to your phone just by adding a "Intellicom watch" widget to your home screen.
• LG G/R Watch
• LG Urbane Watch (not LTE)
• Samsung Gear Live
• Motorola Moto 360
• Asus ZenWatch
• Sony Smartwatch 3
Not compatible with:
• LG Urbane Watch LTE
• Samsung Gear
• Samsung Gear 2
• Samsung Gear Neo 2
• Samsung S
• Sony Smartwatch 1
• Sony Smartwatch 2
• Background - select one of many backgrounds or select your own color. You can also add one of the preloaded logos and set a fading effect on your background.
• Numbers - choose font, size, placement and color.
• Markers - choose hour and minute markers with different styles and colors.
• Clock hands - select a set of hands and change color to match your design.
• Digital watch - build your own digital watch by adding time, date, battery status and more on the watch face.
• Dials, day, date - place day, date, month, watch and phone battery status, step counter or UTC time on your watch face.
• Current weather at your location - add temperature, a weather symbol, sunrise, sunset, location and more to your watch face.
• Behavior - choose how the dimmed screen should look like and if you want your watch to vibrate each hour.
• Optional vibration alert when watch disconnects from your phone.
After installing this app you may have to wait a few minutes to allow the app to be synced to your watch before you can activate the watch face.
Please check out the FAQ in the app for troubleshooting and tips.
• Location - needed to get current location for weather updates
• Network access - needed for gallery, weather updates and FAQ
• Photos/Media/Files - needed to store downloaded files, temporary files and for sharing
• Run at startup - needed to start weather and battery syncronization to watch/widgets
This app will not access, harvest or share any private data. Location is used for weather updates only.