✔ Allows quantities and prices for any item.
✔ 2 visual styles to choose, with personalized sounds.
✔ Unique management system among sliding sections for greater flexibility and control.
✔ More than 600 suggestions of items to make your lists quickly (English only).
✔ Items classified by categories.
✔ Multiple lists.
✔ Share your list via WhatsApp, Line, E-Mail and SMS, or import items that have shared with you.
✔ Import/Export lists to SD card.
✔ 100% free.
Therefore if you go to the supermarket, to the street market, to a shopping centre, as a greengrocery on the corner, try carrying ListOn, and you will see you’ll never forget anything. ListOn is going to help you to remember each one of the products you need and store them in your own virtual pantry. For the next time, you should just have a look to your pantry and move products into your list just pressing on them.
ListOn let you add items, erase and move them to the pantry in order to recover them for the next shopping time. Everything it, on a friendly and intuitive interface, giving you the possibility to choose among several visual themes in flawless finish. Furthermore, while you’re introducing a new item, ListOn suggests you before-created words in order to not write too much. Food, snacks, babies, drinks, butchery, home, frozen products, cold cuts, fruits and vegetables, bakery, dairy, pets, perfumery and fish are included. Take note of your next recipe on ListOn and let it to became your ideal cooking assistant.
You will also be able to, just in a click, share your shopping list with your relatives and friends through SMS, e-mail or whatever system available on your Android, as well as WhatsApp, Line, etc. ListOn will send the list immediately in order to not lose neither a product. Having your shopping needs on date will help you to keep control on your outgoings and save in future shopping times. What’s more, ListOn is completely free and it’s currently available in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
Tags: shop, shopping, store, grocery, supermarket, market, pantry, storeroom, list, notes, notebook, shopping cart, shopping basket, free, record, tasks, schedule, reminder, management, grocery, food, items, articles, products, purchases
Languages: التسوق قائمة, Lista de cumpărături, Alışveriş listesi, Boodschappenlijst, Einkaufsliste, Lista Zakupów, Lista de Compras, Shopping List, Shopping list, lista della spesa, Список покупок, списък за пазаруване, шопинг листа, سېتىۋېلىش تىزىمى, 購物清單, 购物列表, 쇼핑 목록, Seznam nákupů, Popis za kupovinu, Λίστα αγορών Shopping list, لیست خرید
"After trying many different shopping list apps I find this one very intuitive, minimalist and practical app to do your shopping, specially if you want to do a quick list without tons of unuseful features." – AndroidKI.com (5/5)
"Using a shopping list is definitely a smart idea and the Super Simple Shopping List app from bitwize10 is a great option for shoppers." – AppReviewCentral.net (4/5)
One of the simplest shopping list apps available!
To add an item, press the + button. Type the item and select color. That's it.
There's no settings, no options, no fancy features. It's dummies approved.
Use comma to add multiple items at the same time. Long press on item to edit, swipe to delete it.
Colors represent categories, and can be anything you want. For example: names of the grocery stores (Tesco, Kroger, Aldi, Costco, ...), opportunities (birthday, anniversary, Christmas, ...), shop sections (butcher, vegetables, drinks, ...), or whatever you wish. You may label the colors.
When you're in the shop buying stuff from the list, just tap the item to check it.
Note: when you install the app, it will be named just "Shopping List".
TIPS 'N TRICKS
- it is possible to remove ads. Contact us if you are interested.
- swipe left or right on item to delete it.
- double tap on background to add item. The result is the same as pressing the + button.
- to add multiple items at the same time, you can also separate them with two dots (..). This is handy if your keyboard doesn't have a comma directly accessible.
In version 1.0.3 we added some configuration options. However, since we initially decided this app will not have any options, these options are not accessible from the menu. Instead, you add the "button" yourself, and remove it once you don't need it any more. These options will in most cases be set just once, and never again, which makes this approach very reasonable. The following options are available:
- font size: add item "text++" or "text--" to any color. Press the item, and the font will change (min 10, max 100).
- sorting of checked items: add item "checked-first" to any color. Press the item to toggle checked items before unchecked items.
Using the app, you can log in and create lists of products you want to compare or make a wish list. You can also use our filter to make your search more narrow, which will help you find exactly the product you're looking for. You also have the ability to create alerts for the price and availability for products. When the price hits the point you have decided on, you will get a push notification or an e-mail, and you can buy it on the spot!
The PriceSpy Android app has the following features
• Filtering to easily search based on properties
• Price alerts through push notifications and e-mail (requires login)
• Lists, where you can save products accessible later in the app as well as on pricespy.co.nz (requires login)
• Compare products to see how they differ from each other
• Real time search in order to get the best price fast
• View price and popularity changes on products
• Use voice search to make your search even easier
• Integrated barcode scanning for price comparisons on products in stores
• Online prices of products in nearby stores
• Reviews by members of products and stores
• Product information
• Expert reviews and product tests
• Suggestions of related products
The PriceSpy app monitors the markets in Sweden, Norway, the UK, Ireland and New Zealand. To switch market: select the menu, choose settings and then region. Please note that switching region affects the language of the content displayed in the app.
The PriceSpy app aims to give you the complete PriceSpy experience, and then some, right on your mobile. We are continually developing the app in an effort to make it even better, as well as adding new features.
Please contact us at email@example.com or http://pricespy.co.nz.
You may also reach us on:
- Prissammenligning av omlag 300 av de mest solgt dagligvarene i Norge
- Totaloversikt som viser hvilken kjede som er billigst i sin helhet
- Handlekurv-funksjonalitet hvor du kan se hvor DU bør handle for å spare mest mulig
- 7 av Norges største kjeder er inkludert
- Sammenlign de norske prisene mot MaxiMat på Svinesund
Denne appen lar deg se forskjellene på ca 300 av de mest kjøpte matvarene i Norge hos 7 av de mest populære matvare-kjedene. Kjedene som er inkludert er Rema 1000, Rimi, Kiwi, Meny, Coop Extra, Coop Prix og Spar.
Lurer du på om det er billigere å handle i Sverige?
I tillegg til 7 av de norske kjedene, vil du også kunne sammenligne priser på tilsvarende produkter i Sverige (MaxiMat på Nordbysenteret).
Prisene blir oppdatert hver 14. dag og er basert på butikker i Østlandsområdet.