- Single Player (Human vs. AI)
- Two Players
You can follow my work on my website: http://www.adesignstudio.net
Keywords: TicTacToe, Game, Simple, Brain and Puzzle, Entertainment
* AI with 4 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard and expert)
* Ability to switch between single and multiplayer player game modes.
* Ability to switch between different board sizes (3x3, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10)
* On boards bigger than 3x3, player should put 5 marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row to win the game. Also known as "Gomoku" or "5 in a row" game.
* Game board themes (Green, Gray, White)
* Vibration on 2 players game mode
Tic-tac-toe (or Noughts and crosses, Xs and Os) rules:
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. If the grid is full and there is no winner, the game ends in a draw.
- 3 x 3 table
- 3 difficulty level : easy, medium, hard
- Play against your friend or CPU
- Choose your favorite sign X or O
- Select the first player (X, O) or choose mode for alternately playing
- Player statistics
Tic Tac Toe Challenge is a free game for fans of classic and popular two-player paper-and-pencil puzzle. This simple yet exciting puzzle provides great way to pass time, weather alone, in company with friends, or with kids. You can play against device (one-payer vs. AI), with friend (two-player on your android), or against players from all over the world (multiplayer online challenge).
Exercise your logic skills by playing this simple rules puzzle! Tictactoe (also tik tak toe, tick tack toe, or Xs and Os) is played on 3x3 grid by two players, X and O, who in turn mark empty grid spaces. The player who aligns 3 in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, wins the game!
FOUR GAME MODES:
* Classic – Relax playing against your mobile or tablet (one-player vs. AI)!
* 2-Player – Play with friend on your device, or teach kids how to play!
* Timed – Exercise your speed, and learn to get winning in seconds!
* Challenge – Play online Scoreloop challenges against real opponents!
* Original, human-like AI, making this puzzle always interesting.
* Awards – unlock over 40 achievements, and get rewarded with in-app Coins.
* Leaderboards - online world-wide high scores.
* Results tracking – win / lose / draw statistics.
* Coins – in-app virtual money, used to unlock levels or play challenges.
* 12 free levels.
* Optimized for various screen sizes and all screen resolutions (including HD).
* Provides optimal user experience on mobiles and tablets.
Tic Tac Toe Challenge combines strategy game playing, time pressure workout and joys of online competition. Master this game and you will never lose against real opponent again!
Note: App is free; it includes unobtrusive traditional ad formats only.
Play vs computer, play vs player, two difficulty levels, "Obstacles" mode and "Fill All" mode. Beautiful graphic!
Supports HD resolutions. App2SD support! No adds!
GoBang, also known as GoMoku or 5-in-a-Row, is a type of two players of pure strategy board game , is one of the traditional Othello species originated in ancient China . Development in Japan, popular in Europe and America .
Easy to use , all ages, and amusing, fascinating ; not only enhance thinking skills, improve intelligence, and rich in philosophy , to help self-cultivation .
The game has beautiful interface, so you have a moving chessboard.
To increase the fun of the game , specifically increasing the difficulty of the game, need to work harder in order to win !
Come and challenge it !
Rules of the game :
Players will own pieces in horizontal, vertical , diagonal either direction lined five is the winner .
There are two versions of the game on the field 3x3 called Tic-Tac-Toe and the game on the big field in the cell, where it is necessary to put five in a row (Gomoku).
In this program are presented both variants of the game. Single player and multiplayer
You can play with Android, or together with a friend.
When playing with Android, you can choose from three levels of difficulty.
Game five in a row is available in two versions - the field 10x15 (for mobile phones)
or 16х24 (tablets)
In this game, gobang can be played on a cubic board.
When the board is occupied, the cube rotates at random.
So, players have to consider not only 4 or 5 in a row,
but also edges or corners for the next board.
■ CONNECT 4
On 5 lines' board, place 1 stone alternately.
The player who has made 4 in a row is the winner.
■ CONNECT 5
On 7 lines' board, place 2 stones alternately.
The player who has made 5 in a row is the winner.
Ranking is changed by the result of match.
The higher rating, the stronger rival appears.
The game contains multiple themes and symbols.
This game was invented in ancient times of China, developed in Japan and quickly spread in Europe. It is simple to learn but difficult to master and this made it great popular around the world.
Rule: The winner is the player who will be first to attain five stones in a row.
More from developer
The game works as a regular memory-game.
Depending on your device's display capabilities, you can choose between gridsize of 4x4 (16), 5x5 (24) and 6x6 (36).
This is how you play:
* You click on two cells.
* If you picked a matching pair, they are kept open otherwise they are turned around again.
* When all pairs have been opened, the game is over.
The game can measure you in number of attempts made as well as the time spent.
The game is suitable for kids as well as grown-ups. It provides images with lot's of different themes.
Try it out.
Supported languages: English, Hrvatski, Norsk, Srpski