- Single Player (Human vs. AI)
- Two Players
You can follow my work on my website: http://www.adesignstudio.net
Keywords: TicTacToe, Game, Simple, Brain and Puzzle, Entertainment
- 3 x 3 table
- 3 difficulty level : easy, medium, hard
- Play against your friend or CPU
- Choose your favorite sign X or O
- Select the first player (X, O) or choose mode for alternately playing
- Player statistics
* AI with 4 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard and expert)
* Ability to switch between single and multiplayer player game modes.
* Ability to switch between different board sizes (3x3, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10)
* On boards bigger than 3x3, player should put 5 marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row to win the game. Also known as "Gomoku" or "5 in a row" game.
* Game board themes (Green, Gray, White)
* Vibration on 2 players game mode
Tic-tac-toe (or Noughts and crosses, Xs and Os) rules:
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. If the grid is full and there is no winner, the game ends in a draw.
Tic Tac Toe Online originally called Five In A Row is a simplified variation of Gomoku or Renju.
Big Tic Tac Toe Online offers a number of interesting features, including:
* Game online, chat in an online game.
* Rating of the Top-100 best players online.
* Play through Bluetooth, Bluetooth chat in the game.
* Good graphics.
* Play with android.
* Game for 2 players.
Game rules are very simple, you need to put five 'X' or ' O' in a row , including possible options:
Join us and you can challenge the world in this game.
This quick and free game will give you the opportunity to play with a player from every corner of the world, and everyone is ready to find out who is the best .
Big Tic Tac Toe Online is a great way to spend time when you're waiting for, or you are listening to an uninteresting lecture in class at the university , as well as spending time with children.
Download free big tic tac toe now and enjoy the game!
Tic Tac Toe Challenge is a free game for fans of classic and popular two-player paper-and-pencil puzzle. This simple yet exciting puzzle provides great way to pass time, weather alone, in company with friends, or with kids. You can play against device (one-payer vs. AI), with friend (two-player on your android), or against players from all over the world (multiplayer online challenge).
Exercise your logic skills by playing this simple rules puzzle! Tictactoe (also tik tak toe, tick tack toe, or Xs and Os) is played on 3x3 grid by two players, X and O, who in turn mark empty grid spaces. The player who aligns 3 in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, wins the game!
FOUR GAME MODES:
* Classic – Relax playing against your mobile or tablet (one-player vs. AI)!
* 2-Player – Play with friend on your device, or teach kids how to play!
* Timed – Exercise your speed, and learn to get winning in seconds!
* Challenge – Play online Scoreloop challenges against real opponents!
* Original, human-like AI, making this puzzle always interesting.
* Awards – unlock over 40 achievements, and get rewarded with in-app Coins.
* Leaderboards - online world-wide high scores.
* Results tracking – win / lose / draw statistics.
* Coins – in-app virtual money, used to unlock levels or play challenges.
* 12 free levels.
* Optimized for various screen sizes and all screen resolutions (including HD).
* Provides optimal user experience on mobiles and tablets.
Tic Tac Toe Challenge combines strategy game playing, time pressure workout and joys of online competition. Master this game and you will never lose against real opponent again!
Note: App is free; it includes unobtrusive traditional ad formats only.
1. Support single player and two player.
2. 6 difficulty levels (from fool to master), the high-level AI is extremely strong.
3. 4 board sizes: 13*13, 15*15, 17*17, 19*19.
4. You can zoom the chessboard or slide it.
5. Automatically saving game.
6. If you won the master level, you would be the best player of Five in a Row!
Players take turns marking the spaces in a grid. The player who succeeds in placing N respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row gets a point.
To try it out search for «N in a Row Free».
What is so different about this particular app? This app is fully configurable to suit different game variations:
- Board size from 3x3 to 100x100.
- N: 3 to 6. (5 is the most popular and fun to play option known as Gomoku.)
- Points to win: from first point wins to play until there are board spaces. The game will keep score count for each player.
- 4 different computer levels to select from, or play with another person on the same device.
And most important: this game can be played on two different Android devices (against your friends of family members) that have text messaging capabilities. When the player makes a move a message is send to an opponent. To play against another Android device it is necessary to install «Logic Duel» application (which is free) on both devices. Search for it in Android Market or select «Play Remote» option from the «N in a Row» menu.
When playing against another Android device text messaging capabilities are used. «N in a Row» does not charge for messages, but standard text messaging rates apply. Consult your wireless service provider for details regarding your individual wireless service and associated SMS charges.
Other names and keywords:
Gomoku, tick tack toe, noughts and crosses, Xs and Os, Zero/Katta, Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies, крестики-нолики, 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row, 6 in a row.
This game was invented in ancient times of China, developed in Japan and quickly spread in Europe. It is simple to learn but difficult to master and this made it great popular around the world.
Rule: The winner is the player who will be first to attain five stones in a row.
According to the rules of renju everyday gobang the development of a new gobang software. Now set the everyone against, man-machine against and the pieces rushed off three patterns. Everyone against and man-machine against pattern can free choice chess color and whether directly forbidden hand, ending the default mode with the first hand and black. Computer QiLi level not allow small gaze. Built-in VCF endgame rushed off from easy to difficult 72 questions, not only suitable for beginners learning to kill, also can improve the superior in the endgame stage dead ability.
1. Ancient classical style
2. a variety of AI difficulty selection
3. Support Double Battle 五子棋
How to play:
Two game, 五子棋 armed with the same color, rotation next child, first horizontal, vertical or diagonal lines of five or more than five uninterrupted even the same color pawn in a row is the winner.
In order to win in Mega Tic Tac Toe, you'll have to make a 5 in a row line, on an endless board, against a strong artificial intelligence engine with 3 difficulty levels, or play with your friends in multiplayer mode.
Play your best, win with least number of steps and be the quickest player in the leaderboards!
"Minute to learn, lifetime to master", hours of addictive fun and great user experience.
Mega Tic Tac Toe is totally free, so if you like it please support us by visiting the Mega Tic Tac Toe page on Facebook and share it with your friends:
Thanks and enjoy!
You go first, click to insert your chess piece. The computer will choose the best place to put the chess piece when you are playing against the computer. When playing with another opponent pass the phone to your opponent to take his/her turn.
Rules: The winner is the first person to link up to 5 pieces.
Gomoku is an abstract strategy board game and is also called Five in a Row. It is played with black and white stones on a 15x15 intersections board. Stones can not be moved or removed from the board once placed. Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
For more infomation, you can go and see The Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobang.
Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
This game has two level computer AI for option at present, if you support me, I will add more hard computer AI level later.
In this game, when you playing with another player, you can agree on your rules each other, like Gomoku, SWAP2 or RIF.
When you playing with computer, it doesn't set any rules. It means you could put the chess freely just for fun.
Ai VS. Ai is a characteristic function in this game, you can choose the different computer to against themselves, so you can watch the difference of Ai levels or black and white step by step.
It is easy way to play this game, you just make a quick touch on the screen for input a chess. You can also use two fingers to zoom screen or use one finger to move the board.
In the vs activity, press the menu button you can see some options of this game. In the setting menu, you can set Who is first play, computer AI level, player's name, the interval of Ai VS. Ai and so on.
Update Logs :
1.All screen DPI now are under same operation mode.
2.Add two point touch motion to zoom screen, fixed the issue of some DPI device can't exact input chesses.
3.Add Undo button to menu, now you can try every way to play :)
1.Add Ai VS. Ai function.
1.Now you can use one finger to move the board.
2.Optimize computer's Ai.
More from developer
The game works as a regular memory-game.
Depending on your device's display capabilities, you can choose between gridsize of 4x4 (16), 5x5 (24) and 6x6 (36).
This is how you play:
* You click on two cells.
* If you picked a matching pair, they are kept open otherwise they are turned around again.
* When all pairs have been opened, the game is over.
The game can measure you in number of attempts made as well as the time spent.
The game is suitable for kids as well as grown-ups. It provides images with lot's of different themes.
Try it out.
Supported languages: English, Hrvatski, Norsk, Srpski