The application supports the Universal Chess Interface (UCI) and Chess Engine Communication Protocol (WinBoard and XBoard), which allows users to play against more powerful third party engines or even play tournaments between engines. Engine setup features time control, pondering, infinite analysis, hash tables, multiple threads, endgame tablebases, and opening test suites. Recognizes Chessbase compatible engines.
★ Big international community, chess multiplayer - More than 800.000 registered players on http://www.chessfriends.com
★ Mistake Preventer – never make a mistake or a misclick again
★ Various time control options - Classic, Blitz and Bullet chess games
★ Rated games - Track your rating and performance
★ Unrated games - Play chess online for fun, train your chess openings, improve your chess results
★ Play chess free with friends
★ Strong computer for offline play, 20 strength levels
★ Rankings and detailed statistics with charts
★ Player account - User profiles with real FIDE rating
★ Access your account from various platforms, including web browsers and mobile devices (Mobile web, Android, IOS, Windows mobile)
★ Multiple languages supported
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
iChess is now available on iPhone and iPad! http://goo.gl/1GIu67
★★★★★ "Awesome app with hell lot of puzzles. Best one seen so far !!"
★★★★★ "Its a great and functional training tool"
♟ Three difficulty levels. All puzzles are offline. No internet connection required
♟ Load your own PGN puzzle file. Chessbase CBH format not supported
♟ Hint and engine analysis with Stockfish and other engines! Or hide the Hint and avoid temptation!
♟ Bird View feature to view Solved/Failed and unseen puzzles. Or solve the difficult puzzles again!
♟ Scorecard to track your progress
♟ Mark a puzzle as favorite
♟ Master Chess openings by solving chess tactics from openings like Sicilian, Kings Indian etc (extra $)
♟ Solve puzzles from recent 2015 tournament chess games (extra $)
♟ New Material design! (thanks to Ilya Kostin)
♟ Some puzzles simply win a pawn or a piece and not necessarily end in checkmate
♟ Puzzles are arranged in increasing order of difficulty
♟ This is not an app to play chess online or play against the mobile or with friends
♟ Thanks to theweekinchess.com and pgnmentor.com for the PGN files
Follow on Google Plus http://goo.gl/Axhm4
Like on Facebook http://goo.gl/P5TXe
NOTE: 'Read Phone identity' is required to secure purchases. No private information can be accessed
Tic Tac Toe Challenge is a free game for fans of classic and popular two-player paper-and-pencil puzzle. This simple yet exciting puzzle provides great way to pass time, weather alone, in company with friends, or with kids. You can play against device (one-payer vs. AI), with friend (two-player on your android), or against players from all over the world (multiplayer online challenge).
Exercise your logic skills by playing this simple rules puzzle! Tictactoe (also tik tak toe, tick tack toe, or Xs and Os) is played on 3x3 grid by two players, X and O, who in turn mark empty grid spaces. The player who aligns 3 in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, wins the game!
FOUR GAME MODES:
* Classic – Relax playing against your mobile or tablet (one-player vs. AI)!
* 2-Player – Play with friend on your device, or teach kids how to play!
* Timed – Exercise your speed, and learn to get winning in seconds!
* Challenge – Play online Scoreloop challenges against real opponents!
* Original, human-like AI, making this puzzle always interesting.
* Awards – unlock over 40 achievements, and get rewarded with in-app Coins.
* Leaderboards - online world-wide high scores.
* Results tracking – win / lose / draw statistics.
* Coins – in-app virtual money, used to unlock levels or play challenges.
* 12 free levels.
* Optimized for various screen sizes and all screen resolutions (including HD).
* Provides optimal user experience on mobiles and tablets.
Tic Tac Toe Challenge combines strategy game playing, time pressure workout and joys of online competition. Master this game and you will never lose against real opponent again!
Note: App is free; it includes unobtrusive traditional ad formats only.
Challenge your friends (or enemies) to a multiplayer battle of reflexes, wits and knowledge! Great as a bar game, ice breaker or to decide who has to do the dishes.
One of 18 (we continuously add more) exciting mini-games is displayed on screen, and if you think the answer is correct, hit your button faster than your opponent to get a point. But be careful - hit it at the wrong time, and you'll lose one. After a few seconds, the next multiplayer challenge starts - and you can make up for lost points or extend your lead against your adversary!
The game is fully translated into 28 languages - chances are, yours is among them!
TWO PLAYERS ON THE SAME DEVICE
Nobody needs to wait, two players, one device, at the same time! Frantic multiplayer action is guaranteed for all ages! Some of the included mini-games require pure reaction, so the younger you are the better, while other mini-games require knowledge of countries in the world and puzzle-solving skills. Who can be the best in all of them?
LOTS OF DYNAMIC MINIGAMES
There are 17 mini-games included (more soon!), and they span all sorts of areas. For example: Who can find the sad face in a group of smiley faces? Does the shown capital city really belong to the country? Can the mouse navigate the maze to the cheese? Hit when the screen turns white! When is the changing labyrinth completed from corner to corner? Has the Countdown hit Zero? React when the Tic-Tac-Toe game is complete! And there's many more!
OLD-SCHOOL CLEAN GRAPHICS
Sporting super-clean and slick graphics, 2 Player Reactor doesn't try to overwhelm or distract you with fancy effects or big explosions.This also means it runs on even the oldest and crankiest of Android devices! Everything in the game has been tested on all kinds of screens, and it runs beautifully on tablets!
SETTINGS TO SUIT EVERYONE
There's a no-brainer "Quick Game" mode that allows you to jump right into the action. But if you hate math, or you only want to play that mode with the smiley faces, or you want a really really long game, you can change everything in the advanced settings menu! And if you're trying to learn a different language, we've got you covered: The game has been translated into 25 mysterious languages such as German, French, Chinese, Persian, Finnish, and many many more.
And there's even more options such as three new difficulties (you should try the INSANE difficulty setting, har har!) in 4 Player Reactor, which you should have a look at if you want more! We're so confident you like it that we offer an unconditional money-back guarantee for that game - check it out!
INDIE GAME DEVELOPER LOVES YOU
I'm an independent game developer and made the game all by myself - which explains the basic graphics (I like to think of them as clean ;)). I hope you like my game, and I totally crave your feedback, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The upgraded version, 4 Player Reactor, is also available on the Android Market and it contains many additional game modes, supports up to four friends, a single-player training mode, more difficulties and lots of extra settings for even more multiplayer games fun!
Tic Tac Toe is a great game to help you to spend the time, whether you're alone or spending time with the kids.
Tic-tac-toe, also called wick wack woe (in some Asian countries) and noughts and crosses.
It is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The X player usually goes first. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
* Play Against AI
* Play Against Another Player
* Great Graphics
* Perfect sound effects
* Local Scoring
* Global Scoring( Open Feint)
Play a Classic Tic Tac Toe game with your friends and family or Ai. Tic Tac Toe Ocean have a lovely cartoon graphic that kids will love.
You can play with your friend on the same device or play against Ai with 3 difficult levels.
- cute graphic.
- play against an AI opponent with 3 levels Easy,Normal,Hard
- play against another human on the same device.
- HD Graphic
Tic Tac Toe in other name
- Tick-tack-toe, tic-tac-toe, tick-tat-toe, or tit-tat-toe
- OX , โอเอ็ก, โอเอกซ์ in Thailand
- Noughts and crosses
- Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies
- Xs and Os
If you have any problem or suggest feel free to email us at email@example.com or via twitter and facebook
Find us on
Facebook : [http://www.facebook.com/MahiMahiStudio](http://www.facebook.com/MahiMahiStudio "http://www.facebook.com/MahiMahiStudio")
Twitter : @MahiMahiStudio
- 3 x 3 table
- 3 difficulty level : easy, medium, hard
- Play against your friend or CPU
- Choose your favorite sign X or O
- Select the first player (X, O) or choose mode for alternately playing
- Player statistics
1. You don't need to shell out a single penny.
2. Cool & slick user interface.
3. Intelligently placed game board, stats & other components.
4. Easily accessible game controls, everything in a single screen.
5. Immediate update of game stats in front of you.
6. I bet this is one of the most challenging TicTacToe you will play.
7. Enjoy interesting comments when you can't defeat computer.
8. Supports high resolution devices.
I wanted to list out more, but it would be worthwhile if you try it out yourself & as they say "taste of the pudding is in eating".
I would be happy to hear feedback/suggestions on this game. Kindly post your comments at the below link:
Each exercise demonstrates interactive training and asks you for the correct answer to a question posed by the software.
The application contains a lot of puzzles of varying difficulty. All puzzles are grouped by category and the player can choose which one to play.
EndGameTrainer has such categories:
- Pawn endings
- Knight and pawn endings
- Knight versus knight (with pawns)
- Bishop and pawn endings
- Bishop versus knight endings (with pawns)
- Rook and pawn endings
- Rook versus rook (with pawns)
- Rook versus a minor piece
- Two minor pieces versus a rook
- Queen and pawn endings
- Queen versus rook
- Queen versus two rooks
- Queen versus rook and minor piece
- Piece versus pawns
- Endings with no pawns
If you have any question for us or have some problems with EndGameTrainer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keywords: Chess endgame, end game, ending, chess trainer, tactic, chess tactic, problem, puzzle.
The game is released under GPLv3. Full source available at https://github.com/neural99/chesssensei
+ NO AI
+ NO NETWORK MULTIPLAY
On the other hand:
+ No ads
+ No special permissions
+ Full enforcing of standard chess rules
App icon is licenced under the GPL and was downloaded from: https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/7159/board_game_chess_icon
Chess piece icons are from Wikipedia, licensed under the GPL.
- Perform tricky checkmates in one move
- Sharpen your skills with 200 chess puzzles
- Enjoy incredible chessboard layouts
- Recognize patterns and improve positioning planning
- Flexible settings allow to play veterans and casual gamers alike!
If you like chess and puzzles, why don't you try to play both at the same time? Enjoy a new way of playing chess with Mate in One Move: Chess Puzzle. Try to find a tricky mate in incredible positions and combinations of more than two knights, queens or other pieces on the board. With three levels of difficulty the game will always change. Put your skills to test and proceed solving a huge library of chess problems.
Featuring a plethora of flexible game settings, Mate in One Move is suitable for both novice and expert players. For those who don't know a thing about the game, a chess-move manual included. Just tap a figure to see the possible moves. Intuitive menu system, advanced visual graphics and realistic sounds make this game suitable for players of all ages. Download the game to improve your chess skill and become a grandmaster!
Bubble Shooter, the famous game that you all love, first time for your Android device!
• The classic bubble shooter, same as the original pc version.
• Includes explained tutorial for playing
• Drag your finger to move the target, aim, and shoot!
• Every color you clear will not appear again. Pop all the bubbles!
• Addictive bubble game play, once you start – you can stop playing.
• High scores table, Challenging achievements.
• 3 Difficulty levels!
• Colorblind mode
• Remove ads option
☆☆☆☆☆ "Enjoyed playing the game, kept me entertained for hours"
☆☆☆☆☆ "This is so addictive, Just cannot stop playing this game... its my best time pass."
☆☆☆☆☆ "Such a fun app, I remember playing this online. Loved it!"
Bubble shooter is a classic game, the most played of the bubble games since the arcade machines era.
In the classic web version of Bubble Shooter, you move the cursor and use it to aim and shoot bubbles.
In this Bubble Shooter version, to have the full experience you should use your finger to drag the cross-hairs (target) for aiming and raise your finger to shoot.
This method imitates the mouse in a terrific way and gives the user the ultimate bubble shoot gameplay.
“Ilyon Dynamics Ltd.” promises that playing this game will not be forgettable and will be your most enjoyable experience with bubble games on Google Play!
- Two players bluetooth. Connect to remote device and play.
- Two players single device.
- Single player.
- Demo. In this mode you can learn from the computer how to play.
- About 400 images.
- Gridsize support for 4x4, 5x5 (24) and 6x6 depending on device capabilities.
- Information about the game and how it works.
- Language support for English, Hrvatski, Norsk, Srpski
This is how you play:
* You click on two cells.
* If you picked a matching pair, they are kept open, otherwise they are turned around again.
* When all pairs have been opened, the game is over.
The game can measure you in number of attempts made as well as the time spent.
The game is suitable for kids as well as grown-ups. It provides images with lot's of different themes.
Try it out.