The application supports the Universal Chess Interface (UCI) and Chess Engine Communication Protocol (WinBoard and XBoard), which allows users to play against more powerful third party engines or even play tournaments between engines. Engine setup features time control, pondering, infinite analysis, hash tables, multiple threads, endgame tablebases, and opening test suites. Recognizes Chessbase compatible engines.
★ Big international community, chess multiplayer - More than 600.000 registered players on http://www.chessfriends.com
★ Various time control options - Classic, Blitz and Bullet chess games
★ Rated games - Track your rating and performance
★ Unrated games - Play chess online for fun, train your chess openings, improve your chess results
★ Play chess free with friends
★ Strong computer for offline play, 20 strength levels
★ Rankings and detailed statistics with charts
★ Player account - User profiles with real FIDE rating
★ Access your account from various platforms, including web browsers and mobile devices (Mobile web, Android, IOS, Windows mobile)
★ Multiple languages supported
Are you a true chess Warrior?
Game Features Include:
► Interactive 3D, zoom and pan around board
► 3D Chess set pieces
► 2D Chess set pieces
► 2 Player board rotation. Place the Android device on the table like a real chess board!
► 99 AI difficulty settings, from easy to difficult.
► Timed games from 5 minutes to 59 minutes.
► 2nd camera mode to focus on the piece you are currently playing.
► Stuck?, use the move hint generation feature.
► Undo & Redo moves, even after Checkmate.
► Show all the moves for the current game
► Using Undo/Redo, walk through all the moves.
► Restart a completed game from any previous point and play again.
► Save & Load games, to be replayed / analysed or finished later
► "How to Play" chess tutorial showing all the moves
► Support for "Castling", "En Passant" and "Pawn Promotion"
► No Ads or In-App purchases
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
At present, the player can only play in white pieces. to play, simply drag and drop the white pieces in your turn.
The game is released under GPLv3. Full source available at https://github.com/neural99/chesssensei
+ NO AI
+ NO NETWORK MULTIPLAY
On the other hand:
+ No ads
+ No special permissions
+ Full enforcing of standard chess rules
App icon is licenced under the GPL and was downloaded from: https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/7159/board_game_chess_icon
Chess piece icons are from Wikipedia, licensed under the GPL.
While the rules are simple, it still offers complex positions with many possible moves.
Play what the old Romans played.
If you have suggestions improving the app let me hear!
keywords: board game, checkers, chess, go, strategy
Tic Tac Toe is also known as:
* Noughts and Crosses or Naughts and Crosses (Uk)
* Wick wack woe
* Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies, X-e O-zees or Boxin' Oxen (Ireland)
* X's and O's
* X-Mix-Drix (Israel)
* Twiddles and Bears (Norway)
* Крестики нолики (Russian)
* Хрестики нулики (Ukranian)
* Tres en raya or Ceros y Cruces (Spanish)
* Morpion (French)
* Kółko i krzyżyk (Polish)
* Tris (Italian)
* Nada e Cruzes (Portuguese)
* LUFFARSCHACK (Sweedish)
* Kreis Und Kreutz (German)
* لعبة إكس-أو
* איקס עיגול
* لعبة إكس-أو
* Tres en ratlla
* Kryds og bolle
* Drei gewinnt, Kreis und Kreuz, Dodelschach oder engl.
* Hiruko artzain-joko
* Pai fillo nai
* Kružić i križić
* Tris (gioco)
* איקס עיגול
* Cruces et circuli
* Boter-kaas-en-eieren, oo maal oo, kruisje nulletje
* Kółko i krzyżyk
* Jogo da velha (Brasil)
* Икс-окс (игра)
* اكس او
* Τρίλιζα, Triliza,
* Cờ ca-rô
Each exercise demonstrates interactive training and asks you for the correct decision in a situation posed by the software.
The application contains a lot of puzzles of varying difficulty. All puzzles are grouped by category and the player can choose which one to play.
MateInN has such categories:
- Mate in 1 move
- Mate in 2 moves
- Mate in 3 moves
- Mate in 4 moves
- Mate in 5 moves
- Mate in 6 moves
- Mate in 7 moves
- Mate in 8+ moves
- The range of difficulties from trivial to professional
- Ability to track performance via statistics and graphs
- More than 2000 tactical chess problems are provided to be solved
- 10 unique chess pieces themes
- 5 unique chessboard themes with an ability to choose custom colors
- Statistic data and progress chart
If you have any question for us or have some problems with MateInN, please contact us at email@example.com .
Solve puzzles by moving, adding and removing matches until you find the right solution.
You like matches puzzles games ?
1000 Matches puzzles in 10 Episodes in different shapes, sizes, equations and designs.
English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Croatian, Slovenian, Greek, Ukrainian, Serbian,Korean, Japanese
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support and high definition hd
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- With Google Play Services
↗ cloud save - to sync game progress across all your devices and future devices.
↗ leaderboards - to compare your result with others
↗ achievements - for more fun
- Sound, Vibration and Music specially created for the puzzles matches game
If you have problems with level 12 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1413726595558329
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/105137875611214782707/posts
Matches Puzzle, Matchstick Puzzles, Move the Matches
Most of the downloadable books are FREE. These are books that are freely available on the internet and/or contributed by others. If you have PGN files that you'd like to contribute or sell, please contact the author via email.
Here are some instructions on getting started:
1) after installation, go to Menu > All Books and download some books. Your downloaded books can be accessed through Menu > My Books.
2) the icons under the chess board allow you to enable auto-play, go to the next/previous board/move.
3) swiping up or down on the chess board will flip the board.
4) long press on the moves area (below the board) to export, share, save, or open the game in DroidFish for analysis.
5) if you find a bug or if there's a problem with the app, please email the author. DO NOT report problems in comments.
This is an open source application. You can support it by purchasing in-app books and/or by sending donations to the author via PayPal.
This application was forked from "SCID on the go" and is available for download on github under GPL v2 License.
- Two players bluetooth. Connect to remote device and play.
- Two players single device.
- Single player.
- Demo. In this mode you can learn from the computer how to play.
- About 400 images.
- Gridsize support for 4x4, 5x5 (24) and 6x6 depending on device capabilities.
- Information about the game and how it works.
- Language support for English, Hrvatski, Norsk, Srpski
This is how you play:
* You click on two cells.
* If you picked a matching pair, they are kept open, otherwise they are turned around again.
* When all pairs have been opened, the game is over.
The game can measure you in number of attempts made as well as the time spent.
The game is suitable for kids as well as grown-ups. It provides images with lot's of different themes.
Try it out.