* Online game play. Challenge your friends or a random person across the world.
* Game statistics
* AI with 4 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard and expert)
* Ability to switch between single and multiplayer player game modes.
* Ability to switch between different board sizes (3x3, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10)
* On boards bigger than 3x3, player should put 5 marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row to win the game. Also known as "Gomoku" or "5 in a row" game.
* Game board themes (Green, Gray, White, Orange)
* Vibration on 2 players game mode
* Ability to select who goes first - X or O
Tic-tac-toe (or Noughts and crosses, Xs and Os) rules:
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. If the grid is full and there is no winner, the game ends in a draw.
Game FAQ: http://vmsoft-bg.com/?page_id=631
Game page at VMSoft web site: http://vmsoft-bg.com/?page_id=138
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/vmsoftbg)
Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/vmsoft_mobile)
Find us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/115848179276727103841)
Some of the features of this game include:
- Ability to play the game with a friend
- Can play against the computer (Single play mode)
- Two different game modes (difficulties)
- Smart AI which makes it possible to win the game in any setting
- Choose which player to play as (either Noughts or Crosses)
- Clean, simple, and easy-to-use interface
- Can be used in portrait and landscape mode
- Does not lose game data when interrupted by a phone call
- Easy: This game mode offers little competition and is fairly easy to win against
- Hard: This game mode offers strong competition and is hard to win against
- In single player mode if the user chooses Noughts they will make the first move
- If the user chooses to be Crosses the computer will make the first move
Il y a categoires:
- les animaux
- villes françaises,
- les pays du monde,
Jouer le jeu de pendu gratuit!
Cette application pendu contient du langage français et plusieurs autres langues du monde.
Pour cette raison, il peut vous aider dans vos cours d'anglais ou allemand, espagnol, néerlandais, italien et plus encore.
Players take turns marking the spaces in a grid. The player who succeeds in placing N respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row gets a point.
What is so different about this particular app? This app is fully configurable to suit different game variations:
- No permissions required!
- Board size from 3x3 to 100x100.
- N: 3 to 6. (5 is the most popular and fun to play option known as Gomoku.)
- Points to win: from first point wins to play until there are board spaces. The game will keep score count for each player.
- 4 different computer levels to select from, or play with another person on the same device.
And most important: this game can be played on two different Android devices (against your friends of family members) that have text messaging capabilities. When the player makes a move a message is send to an opponent. To play against another Android device it is necessary to install «Logic Duel» application (which is free) on both devices. Search for it in Android Market or select «Play Remote» option from the «N in a Row» menu.
When playing against another Android device text messaging capabilities are used. «N in a Row» does not charge for messages, but standard text messaging rates apply. Consult your wireless service provider for details regarding your individual wireless service and associated SMS charges.
Other names and keywords:
Gomoku, tick tack toe, noughts and crosses, Xs and Os, Zero/Katta, Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies, крестики-нолики, 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row, 6 in a row.
This incredibly popular game is also known as Noughts and Crosses (Naughts and Crosses), TicTacToe, Tick tack toe, X and O (Xs and Os), OXO, Tic-tac-toe or Tit-tat-toe.
In Tic Tac Toe, two players take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid with X and O marks. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row wins the game.
Tic Tac Toe is a simple but fun game to exercise your brain. Whether you're spending time with kids or standing in line, Tic Tac Toe is a great way to pass the time. Let the fun begin!
Tic Tac Toe supports one player and two players gameplay.
Have fun playing against your Android device (AI opponent) in single player mode, or challenge your friends and see who's the best TicTacToe player in the 2 players mode.
Tic Tac Toe features additional grid sizes for an even greater challenge. In addition to the classic 3x3 Tic Tac Toe grid, 5x5, 7x7 and 9x9 grids are also available. The larger the grid, the bigger the challenge!
Stop wasting paper. Download this game now and play Tic Tac Toe on your Android device for free!
- 1 Player and 2 Players modes
- 4 different grid sizes: 3x3, 5x5, 7x7, 9x9
- Play the classic Tic Tac Toe on a 3x3 grid...
- ...or try a completely new challenge on one of the larger grids!
- Place 3 marks in a row to win the classic Tic Tac Toe game on a 3x3 grid
- Place 4 marks in a row to win on the 5x5 grid
- Place 5 marks in a row to win the game on the massive 7x7 or 9x9 TicTacToe grids
- Choose from multiple X and O marks and background colors to customize your game
- Simple touchscreen interface
- User stats against each grid size
- Superb Graphics
- Fully optimized for both Android phones and tablets
Tic Tac Toe for Android is one of the top free apps because you get exactly what you want - a classic game of Tic-Tac-Toe (Noughts or Crosses).
What are you waiting for?
Download Tic Tac Toe and challenge your friends now!
The application supports the Universal Chess Interface (UCI) and Chess Engine Communication Protocol (WinBoard and XBoard), which allows users to play against more powerful third party engines or even play tournaments between engines. Engine setup features time control, pondering, infinite analysis, hash tables, multiple threads, endgame tablebases, and opening test suites. Recognizes Chessbase compatible engines.
1. You don't need to shell out a single penny.
2. Cool & slick user interface.
3. Intelligently placed game board, stats & other components.
4. Easily accessible game controls, everything in a single screen.
5. Immediate update of game stats in front of you.
6. I bet this is one of the most challenging TicTacToe you will play.
7. Enjoy interesting comments when you can't defeat computer.
8. Supports high resolution devices.
I wanted to list out more, but it would be worthwhile if you try it out yourself & as they say "taste of the pudding is in eating".
I would be happy to hear feedback/suggestions on this game. Kindly post your comments at the below link:
* The application uses STORAGE PERMISSION to save game score on external / internal memory and your game settings only!
This game looks like traditional Morpion except you can customize it; you can choose:
-the number of cases on the map
-the number of symbols to align so as to win
-the number of players : solo or 2 players
This application is free and doesn't purpose micro-transaction!
How to Play:
The goal is to align (in row, column or diagonal) your symbol a certain number of times.
Each turn players place a symbol. There will be egality if no one succeeds to win before the map is fullfield.
Good luck !
Music : zreomusic.com
Simple but very addictive game with 3 challenging AI-difficulty-levels.
The AI is adaptive and doesn´t always do the same moves over and over like in other Tic Tac Toe apps out there.
- One player vs Android
- 3 difficulty levels
- Win/Loss statistics
- Player vs player
This app is supported by ads (no push-ads!).
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
- Two players bluetooth. Connect to remote device and play.
- Two players single device.
- Single player.
- Demo. In this mode you can learn from the computer how to play.
- About 400 images.
- Gridsize support for 4x4, 5x5 (24) and 6x6 depending on device capabilities.
- Information about the game and how it works.
- Language support for English, Hrvatski, Norsk, Srpski
This is how you play:
* You click on two cells.
* If you picked a matching pair, they are kept open, otherwise they are turned around again.
* When all pairs have been opened, the game is over.
The game can measure you in number of attempts made as well as the time spent.
The game is suitable for kids as well as grown-ups. It provides images with lot's of different themes.
Try it out.