Note: Avinor Flights is best suited for cell phone devices, and may not display correctly on tablets.
Give us your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online.
Three language versions: English, Norwegian and German. The app is set to same language as your phone, or English if the phone is set to a different language than the three available.
Complete guide to Oslo, with hundreds of things to see and do, the best places to eat and drink, and accommodation in all price categories.
Find the places that interest you by browsing categories, doing a keyword search, or using GPS. You can also combine the GPS and category searches to find museums nearby or the closest sushi restaurant, for example.
Day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that interest you.
Use the app as aplanning tool before going to Oslo: Find your place of stay in the app, and use its GPS coordinates to search for the best attractions, restaurants, bars and events nearby. Create and save lists of the places you want to visit, and share them with your friends on Facebook, by email - or bump them to another iPhone.
- Use the app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- Select from three language versions: English, Norwegian and German
- Search using keywords, GPS and/or categories
- List favourite places and share them on Facebook or by email
- Bump lists to other iPhones
- How and where to use the Oslo Pass
- Weather forecast
- “10 suggestions” for top attractions, children’s activities, activities on a rainy/sunny/winter’s day and more
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
The Oslo Pass is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours, and offers reduced rates for children and seniors. The Oslo Pass app is in English and works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online. You can buy one or multiple Oslo Passes in one purchase. You can buy your Oslo Pass with an international credit card.
You can buy the Oslo Pass in advance, and activate it when you arrive in Oslo. The Oslo Pass must be activated within three months after the purchase.
Combine the Oslo Pass app with the “Oslo – official city app” which is a complete guide to Oslo and includes updated information about top attractions, sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, events, transport, hotels and a day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that is of interest to you.
Key features for the Oslo Pass app:
- use the free Oslo Pass app to buy your Oslo Pass city card
- free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions
- free public transport
- discounts on sightseeing and special offers at restaurants and leisure activities
- use the Oslo Pass app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- buy in advance, activate when you arrive
- English language
Ruters new travel planner app makes it easy for you to plan your journey and get real time information about departures on all Metro, tram, ferry and train services in Oslo, Akershus, Buskerud, Hedmark, Oppland, Telemark, Vestfold and Østfold.
• plan your journey by selecting the type of service and your departure and arrival times
• obtain real time information about departure times (real time counts down in minutes)
• obtain information about delays and cancellations for all services in Oslo and Akershus search for departures from stops close to your current location mark stops, services, addresses, areas and planned journeys as favourites
• decide when you want departures displayed on your favourites page
• always find your way home – mark an address as a favourite and the app will plan a journey from your current location
• display planned journeys in the Notification Area
• display maps showing your current location, stops, sales outlets, travel suggestions and journeys
• display all the stops on the routes you plan to take
• easily compare different service options using our new, colour-coded display features
To make your travel and real time searches as easy as possible, the app must have access to:
When it knows your location the app can display nearby stops and search results sorted according to where you are now. You can also plan journeys to and from your current location.
Internet access is essential if you want to obtain journey and real time information. Knowing your network status means that the app can reduce the number of requests to the RuterReise server. This means lower power consumption and a faster user interface.
We need access to read/write to your mobile’s storage in order to cache map tiles. We employ Google's APIs so that you can use Google Maps to display map views of journeys, stops and sales outlets.
NB: A bug has been identified in RuterReise which makes the app crash when trying to plan journeys forward in time. This primarily concerns devices running on Android v. 5.0. We are working to resolve the issue and will release a fix as soon as possible.
Ruter’s mobile app lets you buy your ticket before you get on board. The ticket is valid on the Metro, buses, trams, ferries and trains in Oslo and Akershus.
Quick purchases options are based on your previous purchases and issue you a new ticket in just two easy stages.
You can buy a ticket just for yourself or for a group travelling together.
You can buy tickets in advance, and you can change the start time for your ticket.
For additional security, you can change the fare limit for which a password is required when buying tickets.
Your receipt will be sent via e-mail.
RuterBillett requests access permission to the following functions:
- Read phone status and identify:
Used to protect your ticket from counterfeiting by linking it to your phone's unique ID. RuterBillett has no access to make phone calls.
- Fine GPS location:
Used in connection with ticket purchases, so that RuterBillett can automatically suggest a ticket based on the zone in which you are located. You can still purchase a ticket even if the location function is turned off, but you must manually enter the stop or station from which the ticket will apply.
- Full internet/network access:
Used to facilitate communication with Ruter's ticketing system when purchasing and downloading tickets to your mobile.
- Receiving data from the internet:
Used when receiving error messages and information from Ruter's ticketing system.
- Display network status/View network connections:
Used during rapid receipt of error messages if the network goes down. This is to enable the customer to get fast notification and not to have to wait for an unnecessarily long time.
- Run from start-up/Autostart from start-up:
Used when notifying that a 7-day or 30-day ticket is close to expiry.
- Prevent the phone from switching to sleep mode/prevent deactivation:
Used when safeguarding that communication between your phone and Ruter's ticketing system is not interrupted during ticket purchase transactions.
- Control of vibration function/vibrator:
Used to instruct the phone to vibrate when a 7-day or 30-day ticket is close to expiry.
- Read synchronisation settings:
Used to ensure that period tickets are updated automatically with a control code and today's picture.
If you want to block access, you can do so from your phone using the "Settings" page. This option applies to the phone in general, and not only to the RuterBillett app.
Hear&Learn to speak perfectly pronounced Norwegian. Quick and useful! Instead of learning 1000 unnecessary words, learn these 100 essential phrases! Save time and money and just learn what you'll actually need while traveling.
+ 130 clear audio recordings of a native Norwegian girl
+ organized in 3 categories
+ text-output (translations) included!
+ App2SD supported (app can be moved to SD card)
+ no internet required! Works offline!
+ compressed audio files
+ Very EASY to use!
tags: Norway, Norwegian, Scandinavia, Vikings, Kingdom, North, Norge, Jens Stoltenberg, King Harald V, Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim
Bhuio languages: Indonesian, Japanese, American, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, Filipino and many more. Search for "bhuio"
For every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Flight status double check
+Shop online at the airport
+Food and restaurants
Also includes "Get Offers" which lets you enter your info once and get full offers from each airline displayed in separate windows for easy comparison. Instead of typing in your data at each airlines website, we do it for you.
Next Flight so you can find the next available flight if your current flight is delayed or canceled.
View arrival and departure boards for virtually every airport in the world including Amsterdam Schiphol, Atlanta Hartsfield, Antalya, Barcelona-El Prat, Bangkok,Bogata,Mumbai,Baltimore Washington,Guangzhou, Paris Charles de Gaulle,Jakarta,Charlotte, Copenhagen, Chengdu, Delhi, Dallas Fort Worth,Moscow Domodedevo,Dubai,Newark,Roma Fiumicino,Sao Paulo,Hamburg,Hong Kong,Tokyo,Houston,Incheon, Ataturk,Osaka,New York Kennedy,Kuala Lumpur, Gatwick,Heathrow,Manchester,Orlando,Ciudad de Mexico,Manila,Munchen, Munich,Tokyo Narita,Chicago O’Hare, Orly,Oslo,Beijing, Seattle,Phoenix,Palma de Mallorca,Shanghai, Singapore Changi, Stansted, Sheremetyevo, Shenzhen,Taipei,Zurich Zürich,Malaga,Stockholm Arlanda, Athens,Abu Dhabi, Brussels,Brasilia,Cairo,Sao Paulo, Jeju, Chongqing, Columbus, Belo Horizonte, Hunan, Sapporo, Depasar Bali, Juanda, Reagan, Dalian, Doha, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Fort Lauderdale, Fukuoka, Rio Janeiro Galeao,Seoul Gimpo, Geneve, Helsinki,Honolulu,Dulles,Jeddah, Johannesburg,Osaka,Lima,Lisboa,Chennai, Midway, Miami, Milano Malpensa,Nagoya, Nanjing,Okinawa,Portland,Prague, Riyadh, San Diego, Istanbul, Santiago, Salt Lake City, St Louis Lambert, Tel Aviv,Tampa,Wien Vienna,Montreal, Vancouver, Lanzarote,Izmir, Buenos Aires, Amman, Bahrain,Hartford, Long Beach, Brisbane, BNE Burbank,Eugene,Beirut,Bergen,Birmingham,Bologna,Bangalore,Bristol, Basel, Budapest,Buffalo,Caracas,Kolkata,Cebu,Koln Bonn,Christchurch,Gimhae, Casablanca,Cape Town,Charleroi,Dallas Love,Edinburgh,Nottingham, Ankara, Buenos Aires,Faro,Fuzhou,Fortaleza,Guadalajara,Glasgow,Hannover,Phuket, Hobby,Harbin,Hyderabad,Ibiza,Indianapolis,Kiev,Kuwait, Larnaca, St Petersburg,Milano Linate,Lagos,Haneda,Lyon,Muscat,Medan, Macau, Marseille,Monterrey,Napoli,Nice, Maui,Gold Coast,Porto,Bucuresti,West Palm Beach,Pittsburgh,Porto Alegre, Panama City, Gimhae Pusan,Raleigh,Recife,Riga,Fort Myers,San Antonio, Santos Dumont, San Jose, San Juan, Sacramento, Santa Ana John Wayne, Salvador, Stuttgart, Schoenfeld, Venezia, Vnukovo, Warsaw, Wellington.
Also includes Aberdeen, Belfast, Bilbao, Bremen, Eindhoven, Florence, Gothenburg, Leeds, London, Leipzig, Luxembourg, Mulhouse, Malmo, Dusseldorf, Nantes, Nuremberg, Stockholm, Olbia, Cork,Palermo, Pisa,Santiago, Shannon, Sofia, Southampton, Split, Sevilla, Salzburg, Tenerife, Tallinn, Turin, Venice, Valencia, Verona, Albuquerque, Albany, Anchorage, Birmingham,Boise, Burbank, Akron, Charleston, Dayton, Des Moines, El Paso, Minneapolis,Spokane, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Greenville, White Plains, Islip, Kona, Long Beach, Lihue, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Ontario, Norfolk, Pensacola, Providence, Richmond, Reno, Rochester, Savannah, Louisville, Cabo San Lucas, Syracuse, Tijuana, Tulsa, Tucson, Knoxville, Halifax, Ottawa, Victoria, Darwin, Hobart, Townsville.
Also Delta, United, Southwest, jetBlue, US Airways, Alaska, Orbitz, Kayak, Expedia, travelocity, booking and American Airlines.
Edmonton, Nashville, New Orleans, Dulles, android app
Selected points of interest and services onboard are displayed within a timeline. Rotate, swipe across and click on the points of interest to learn more.
For the well-being of our guests, the app contains an information video regarding the safety procedures onboard. Please watch it carefully.
The app is available for use offline, no roaming or Wi-Fi necessary after you have opened the app and downloaded content for the first time.
The app contains:
- Geographical, historical, and cultural landmarks on the ship´s route*
- Safety video
- Practical information
- Opening times for restaurants, bars, shops, and activities
- Push notifications for selected events
* Times are approximate
One finds all the details of your travel: the check-in counter that applies to your flight, the baggage belts used for your arrival or even delays!
All of Avinor's airports are supported, these are some examples: Oslo Gardermoen Airport, Flesland, Sola and Værnes. Besides Avinor, Sandefjord Airport Torp (TRF) is also supported.
Automatic selection of the airport based on your geographical position is possible.
Use this app if you are planning a trip to beautiful Norway!
We welcome constructive feedback!
Planned future features:
- Support for Moss Airport, Rygge (not operated by Avinor)
- Notification of status change of flight
- Logos of all the airlines
- Support for Swedavia (Swedish airports)
- Support for Denmark, Finland, Iceland
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (8 sights)
* Famous Architecture (9 sights)
* Historic Buildings (7 sights)
* Religious Buildings (6 sights)
* The Cultural Landscape (8 sights)
* Shopping in Oslo (7 sights)
* Downtown Oslo (10 sights)
* Bygdøy - The Museum Center (9 sights)
* Nightlife in Oslo (7 sights)
* Tour of Aker Brygge (9 sights)
* Oslo's West District (8 sights)
* Gay-friendly Spots (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
"No other app (and certainly not the airline) told me I was owed $400 and a hotel room when my flight was canceled. Thanks for looking out for passengers!" Carguello, app user.
“The Airport Life® app flies high for its depth and breath – and would no doubt serve as a valuable companion on your next trip”. Marc Saltzman, USA Today Tech/Apps Columnist
“If you travel a lot, it’s an essential tool. If you travel occasionally, it’s still very helpful”…”I use it every time I travel”. Gov Mike Huckabee
Airport Life® features:
-Airport Terminal Maps. No need to track down an airport directory. Navigate unfamiliar airports with terminal maps that guide you to the gate, lounge, services, stores, and restaurants.
-Auto-updating Flight itinerary. Enter your flight, rental car, cruise, and hotel itinerary information. Don’t be the last to know about changes to your flight. Get flight tracking with updates or changes automatically “pushed” to your phone.*
-Interact with, and share helpful information with other passengers in the airport through the app’s unique social networking “Airport Wall” feature. Free yourself from being totally dependent on the “system” for information about your travel.
-Never forget where your car is again. Use the “Where’s My Car” feature to record pictures, voice memo, GPS location & notes on where you parked your car and your rental car.*
-Send your trip itinerary to anyone you choose via e-mail to keep them up-to-date with your travel plans.
-Update your family and friends on your travel plans through the app’s built-in interface with Facebook.
-Level the playing field by knowing the rules. Check your airline’s rules and policies about everything from baggage to cancellations.
-Dining & Shopping: Locate the best restaurants and stores in your airport based on star ratings and user reviews.
-Access TSA security rules. Know your rights.
-Simplify expense reporting. Track your travel expenses right in the app then e-mail them to yourself after the trip for easy record keeping.*
-Weather information for your departure and arrival cities. Be prepared.
*1st Class Upgrade feature, available with paid subscription.
Get the Airport Life® app and be the Captain of your travel experience!
Helpful keywords: airport terminal maps, airport codes, TSA rules, airline baggage rules, airline rules, JFK, O'Hare, LAX, travel app
Get the world’s largest airport app with over 700 airports and GPS-enabled in-terminal navigation as featured in NY Times, USA Today and The Today Show. Voted Travel & Leisure magazine's "most comprehensive airport guide".
This time-saving app is designed for travelers to make the most efficient use of their in-airport transit (as well as to and from the airport).
Based on the popular service at iFly.com, iFly Airport Guide provides quick-to-access, in-depth details to over 700 commercial airports worldwide. Some features can be used off-line to plan your airport transit while you are still in flight.
Want to know what restaurants will be closest to your gate or in your terminal and see how to navigate to them (along with user reviews)? Is there Wi-Fi? How far is your connecting gate? Transportation options? Look no further…
List of Cool Content & Features:
- GPS Terminal Maps Providing In-Terminal Navigation
- Flight Tracker (Pro version only)
- Airport Status (US)
- Parking Rates and Locations
- Airline Info (tel #’s, route maps, baggage)
- Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Lounges & Retail Stores
- Ground Transportation Options
- Wi-Fi Coverage
- Terminal Services (banks/ATMs, business centers, currency exchange, etc)
- Layover Ideas
Plus: tons of traveler help & tips, like carry-on/checked baggage allowance & rules, airport security & ID requirements, traveling with kids or pets, and help on everything from packing to parking to checking bags.
Be an informed traveler!
Keep your eyes to the skies for lots more features landing soon…
Up-front Disclosure on Data & Functionality:
Airport status coverage is for the US only. Detailed maps are not available for all airports, but we are continuously adding new ones. Airport information, particularly concerning amenities and parking fees, change rapidly. We are dedicated to making iFly the best resource available for airport information, but sometimes there might be a delay in updating our data. Additionally, many airports simply don't provide detailed information in a timely manner after they make a change. We are constantly updating our data to reflect the most relevant information possible.
Flight tracking is subject to the timely delivery of data to iFly from the FAA, the airports, and the airlines. At rare times these data sources are not all in sync with each other, causing a conflict in the flight status of a particular flight.
Additionally, GPS or cellular coverage may not provide sufficient In-Terminal navigation capabilities in all terminals.
Thanks for your understanding!
-The iFly Team-
Feedback and Support
We encourage feedback on any aspect of iFly. Please also report any data anomalies so we can quickly fix or update them. Thanks!
GateGuru is the leading day-of travel application that covers over 204 airports across the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia. We have created GateGuru to serve as a valuable resource from the minute you leave on your day of travel to the minute you arrive at your destination. The application allows you to view your Tripit and KAYAK itineraries, view / post airport security wait times and see a structured list of airport food, shops and services - including over 35,000 reviews and tips and 10,000 photos from fellow travelers on airports, terminals, and airport amenities!
We cover over 125 top US airports, 17 Canadian Airports, 31 European Airports, 29 Asian airports, and 2 Australian Airports
Featured by Apple in the television commercial “Family Travel” and in print ads “The Ultimate Carry-On”. Recommended by the NYTimes (Practical Traveler), WSJ, Lifehacker, TUAW, Orbitz, Gadling, American Airlines Magazine, and many others
GATEGURU UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Most comprehensive and accurate listing of airport amenities
- View TripIt or KAYAK flight details
- Add or view airport security wait times
- Clean and uncluttered airport maps
- Access to real-time ratings, reviews, tips and photos on airports, terminals and amenities
- Quickly sort amenities by rating or name to find the BEST option for YOU
- Simple search engine
- Bookmark function for airports and amenities
- High Flyers leaderboard
- Social media sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare) to keep your network posted on your airport travels
For additional information and/or support, please feel free email us at email@example.com. All emails will be responded to within 24 hours.