The app has a wide range of useful tools for travelers such as flight schedules including "Myflight"-functionality, travel planner for bus and train, waiting time in security, web camera and a presentation of shops, restaurants and special offers.
Add your flight(s) to your MyFlight-list and receive updates on flight changes, boarding and baggage status at arrival. Browse, find and add flights for the next two days or add any future from the Future Flight screen. MyFlight will keep you updated at any given time.
Push notifications for MyFlight updates are enabled by default.
• Trip Planner
Plan your trip to and from the airport. Set your preferred bus- and/or train station and get easy access to time schedules and transition details. The trip planner lets you easily switch between Airport Express or Regional trains and buses.
• Web Camera
Gives an overview of the situation in the departure hall and the waiting time at security checkpoints.
• Shopping & Restaurants
Get an overview of shops & dining areas.
• Duty free
Full product overview and shopping list functionality.
• Special Offers
Browse through our current Nice Price offers at OSL.
The app gives you a quick overview of where to park and at what cost. Use the calculator to calculate the total price for a specific time interval. A location aware map lets you save your position so you can easily find your vehicle in the parking lot after returning to the airport.
Get an overview over of the different areas in the terminal. On iPad the map is accessed in horizontal view.
• Taxi and Rental Car
Get a full list of taxi options and rental car companies.
• Airport Messages
Receive maintenance and irregularity messages right in the application
Any feedback is very much appreciated!
With Realtime T-bane you can get an up-to-date overview of all traffic on the Oslo metro network. If you're standing at the platform and wondering where your train really is you can use this app to find out. Current trains are drawn on a map and updated in real-time allowing you to get a live image of the Ruter T-bane system.
No matter the time or place, you'll know where your train is with Realtime T-bane.
Realtime data is provided by Ruter AS
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: show the phone's location on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed, altitude and route information can be shown on the mp, the layout can be dragged freely;
3. Route record: the phone's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
4. Mark: markers can be drawn on the map and can be dragged. A route and its markers can be shared with your friends. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
5. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on any item to show this route and photos on the map. long press on any route item to delete, rename, share or show speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
6. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
7. Share: convenient to share a route to your friends, share can be done when saving a route, or long-press a route in the route list.
8. route planning: plan a route to drive along.
9. photo: photos can be displayed along with routes, tap a photo to enlarge.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
• Buy and renew season tickets; 24-hour, 7- and 30-days
• Buy extra zone ticket in Oslo and Akershus
• Real-time traffic information
Read about the processing and use of personal data here:
Works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online.
Three language versions: English, Norwegian and German. The app is set to same language as your phone, or English if the phone is set to a different language than the three available.
Complete guide to Oslo, with hundreds of things to see and do, the best places to eat and drink, and accommodation in all price categories.
Find the places that interest you by browsing categories, doing a keyword search, or using GPS. You can also combine the GPS and category searches to find museums nearby or the closest sushi restaurant, for example.
Day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that interest you.
Use the app as aplanning tool before going to Oslo: Find your place of stay in the app, and use its GPS coordinates to search for the best attractions, restaurants, bars and events nearby. Create and save lists of the places you want to visit, and share them with your friends on Facebook, by email - or bump them to another iPhone.
- Use the app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- Select from three language versions: English, Norwegian and German
- Search using keywords, GPS and/or categories
- List favourite places and share them on Facebook or by email
- Bump lists to other iPhones
- How and where to use the Oslo Pass
- Weather forecast
- “10 suggestions” for top attractions, children’s activities, activities on a rainy/sunny/winter’s day and more
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
You can also use it as a planning tool before you travel to Norway.
The app features thousands of hotels, hostels and B&Bs, as well as information on restaurants, attractions, activities and events.
You will also find eco-certified providers, and restaurants taking part in the "Norwegian Foodprints" scheme - a stamp of quality for venues featuring local ingredients and identity.
Keywords: Travel, Holiday, Norway, Ferie, Norge, Reise, Attractions, Hotel, Restaurant, Oslo, Bergen, Fjord, Visit Norway
The Oslo Pass is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours, and offers reduced rates for children and seniors. The Oslo Pass app is in English and works both offline (when data roaming is turned off) and online. You can buy one or multiple Oslo Passes in one purchase. You can buy your Oslo Pass with an international credit card.
You can buy the Oslo Pass in advance, and activate it when you arrive in Oslo. The Oslo Pass must be activated within three months after the purchase.
Combine the Oslo Pass app with the “Oslo – official city app” which is a complete guide to Oslo and includes updated information about top attractions, sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, events, transport, hotels and a day-to-day event listing with concerts, festivals, theatre, tours, sporting events, exhibitions, markets, children’s events and more. Search by day and/or category and make lists of upcoming events that is of interest to you.
Key features for the Oslo Pass app:
- use the free Oslo Pass app to buy your Oslo Pass city card
- free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions
- free public transport
- discounts on sightseeing and special offers at restaurants and leisure activities
- use the Oslo Pass app either offline and online (updates and sharing are done online)
- buy in advance, activate when you arrive
- English language
* Usability: Very simple and easy to use. Just drag and drop to find the route.
* Driving Route: Shows very accurate driving route between the locations set by you. It helps you to reach the destination in time.
* Travel Modes: Shows the route for driving mode and for walking mode.
* Speed and Distance: It gives very accurate driving speed and distance.
It is very simple to use. Drag and drop the green and red color pins at the starting and end locations. The driving route will be shown on the map. You can reset the pins by pressing 'Clear Maps' button.
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'start' location
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'end' location
The driving route:
Once you have drag and dropped the green and red pins, the driving route will be shown on the map after few seconds. The route instructions will be shown in the text format also. You can make it view or hide that instructions view by touching 'View Details' or 'Hide Details'. In that view, the driving route instructions will be shown step by step. By touching that steps individually, that particular part of the route will be highlighted on the map. This will help you reach the target easily.
Touch this buttons to clear the route on the map and reset the pins. Then you can drag and drop those pins to anywhere else and find the route.
You can choose either driving or walking mode for showing route. Once you have dropped the pins, you will be prompted to select either driving or walking mode.
You can make the map centered at current location by touching circle button on the top right of the maps page.
You can see these instructions on the 'instruction' page on our app itself.
Please feel free to share your comments and thoughts about this app with us.
Please visit us at https://www.facebook.com/VirtualMaze
(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
Ruters new travel planner app makes it easy for you to plan your journey and get real time information about departures on all Metro, tram, ferry and train services in Oslo, Akershus, Buskerud, Hedmark, Oppland, Telemark, Vestfold and Østfold.
• plan your journey by selecting the type of service and your departure and arrival times
• obtain real time information about departure times (real time counts down in minutes)
• obtain information about delays and cancellations for all services in Oslo and Akershus search for departures from stops close to your current location mark stops, services, addresses, areas and planned journeys as favourites
• decide when you want departures displayed on your favourites page
• always find your way home – mark an address as a favourite and the app will plan a journey from your current location
• display planned journeys in the Notification Area
• display maps showing your current location, stops, sales outlets, travel suggestions and journeys
• display all the stops on the routes you plan to take
• easily compare different service options using our new, colour-coded display features
To make your travel and real time searches as easy as possible, the app must have access to:
When it knows your location the app can display nearby stops and search results sorted according to where you are now. You can also plan journeys to and from your current location.
Internet access is essential if you want to obtain journey and real time information. Knowing your network status means that the app can reduce the number of requests to the RuterReise server. This means lower power consumption and a faster user interface.
We need access to read/write to your mobile’s storage in order to cache map tiles. We employ Google's APIs so that you can use Google Maps to display map views of journeys, stops and sales outlets.
NB: A bug has been identified in RuterReise which makes the app crash when trying to plan journeys forward in time. This primarily concerns devices running on Android v. 5.0. We are working to resolve the issue and will release a fix as soon as possible.