Update: Due to recent events I have decided to remove support for the MtGox Exchange and replace it with Litecoin support. The other supported Bitcoin exchanges remain unaffected and trading continues.
Update: Added Current Market Prices & Pebble Smartwatch support.
Okay folks, many of us have been watching with interest the news stories and Federal rulings surrounding Bitcoin. A few more of you may have noticed that I myself have been trading on the Bitcoin exchanges and while I won't confirm or deny anything, it's widely assumed I have not done too badly swing trading Bitcoin against the US Dollar and back again. Remember, you don't have to buy a whole Bitcoin, you can purchase fractions. The fastest way to purchase is via CoinMama or CoinBase.
So I decided to create an Android App to provide folks with the first ever realtime Bitcoin trading signals direct from my own personal one-of-kind trading platform, affectionately known around here as 'JayTrader'. Now I know what you are thinking... why would I release such a thing for everyone. Well, it's already doing okay for me without releasing this app, so I figured if people use it, the signals become a self-fulfilling prophecy. It's the age-old supply and demand rule right? More people buy, price goes up, more people sell, price goes down. It's not rocket salad.
'Bitcoin Bud' for Android is directly linked to my 'JayTrader' server, which is in turn linked to the major Bitcoin exchanges via their API's for realtime price data. It's like having another trader with you, everytime I make a move on the Bitcoin Markets you will know about it LIVE with a notification on your device.
How does it work?
The 'JayTrader' platform sits between the major Bitcoin exchanges and the Bitcoin Bud App. This is where I make manual trades, however the JayTrader platform is also powered by an algorithym dubbed the 'JMA' - that is 'Jester Moving Average'. This allows the JayTrader platform to detect market conditions based on technical analysis and then trade automatically while simultaneously pushing out a BUY/SELL signal to people with the Bitcoin Bud App.
What is it NOT?
Bitcoin Bud is NOT, a Bitcoin wallet or a trading platform. Bitcoin Bud cannot see or know if you made a trade based on a signal. It is there to remove some of the guesswork when dabbling on the Bitcoin markets. It allows you to see what I am doing and when I am doing it realtime. Whether you choose to act on the signals provided is purely your own choice.
JayTrader Platform and this app have been designed to assist both seasoned traders and those wishing to get into the Bitcoin fray for the first time.
Thanks for listening. Peace.
Quotes will display on the screen as well as scroll in ticker format across the top of the screen, and will refresh automatically every 2 minutes.
We also offer a paid version, which has the following advantages:
* ad-free interface
* quotes refresh every 60 seconds (vs 2 minutes in this free version)
* refresh button inside the app to refresh manually
Project page: https://github.com/mobnetic/BitcoinChecker - please submit there any issues or ideas there, it's easier to track them. Thanks! :)
The goal of Bitcoin Checker is to deliver most RECENT PRICE updates to the user in various customizable ways, with optional alarms and we want to focus on these functionalities to do it as good as we can. This app is NOT for: drawing history CHARTS / displaying Bitcoin related news / checking balances / trading / browsing orders... etc. We keep receiving bad notes because there isn't support for something that wasn't meant to be supported at all. We might release some more featured app later, but all of that things are out of the scope for this app.
If there is anything you don't like, please give us some valuable feedback instead of just "bad" rating. We want to continuously improve Bitcoin Checker so it will be very helpful for us and will benefit for you.
We do this work for FREE and nothing motivates us more than great reviews from our users! Thanks! :)
- FREE app with Ongoing development
- Check multiple exchanges at the same time
- Track many currencies and virtual currencies (not only BTC), depending on exchange
- Display prices in subunits: mBTC, Satoshi or mLTC.
- Customizable announcements via Text-to-Speech
- Several alarm conditions with handy alarm value picker
- Ability to set up multiple alarms for single exchange
- Global and individual update interval settings
- Custom update interval input: type any number of seconds/minutes/hours/days
- Home and Lock screen widget available (Android 3.0+) with customizations and light/dark themes!
- Easy refresh action: from Notification or Widget
- Notifications in notification bar
- Optional support for expandable notifications with extra info (Android 4.1+)
- Modern and smart user interface that fits info latest Android HOLO design
- Reordering Checkers on list with Drag and Drop (on Android 3.0+).
We try to support all currency pairs from following exchanges:
- Btc China
- Mercado Bitcoin
- The Rock
- Canadian VirtEx
- Vault Of Satoshi
Have a great time checking prices :)
===== DONATE =====
If you like, you can support future development by making a donation:
or in app via Google Play.
===== Reasons for some PERMISSIONS =====
for TTS (audio) announcements.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED and WAKE_LOCK:
for restoring state after reboot and working in background.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:
for ability to choose custom ringtones for alarms.
for Donating purpose only.
===== keywords =====
bitcoin, BTC, LTC, litecoin, peercoin, coin, check, track, tracking, keep, up to date, update, currency, price, prices, stock, market, coin, guard, guardian, monitor, watcher, checker, sentinel, alert, alarm, notification, notify, such coin wow, so many, DOGE, dogecoin, catcoin, lottocoin, 42, earthcoin, MOON, mooncoin
Now we do support alarm! :)
If you "bitcoin paranoid" this app is for you. This is NOT a widget, nor is it a standard app. This app starts a service that keeps the latest Bitcoin value in the *notification bar*.
You can tap the notification and disable the service at any time. But if you are a Bitcoin addict, you probably won't do that.
Please, give us an idea or request in: https://getsatisfaction.com/bitcoinparanoid
The app supports these refresh intervals:
* 10s - paranoia mode
* 1 min - crazy mode
* 15 min - normal mode
* 1h - economic mode
Data souce information:
* Bitstamp (Slovenia)
* btc-e (Russia)
* Mercado Bitcoin (Brazil)
* BTC China (China)
* Weighted 24h (World)
* Coinbase (USA)
* Bitcoin.de (Germany)
* CampBX (USA)
Blockchain is a bitcoin wallet which combines the ease of use of an online wallet service with the security of a desktop client. You to retain full control of your bitcoins while at the same time able to access them on any device.
We make paying with bitcoins easy and secure available anywhere on your phone or desktop.
* Client Side Wallet Encryption
* Open Source
* Server assisted PIN Protection
* Automatic and Manual Wallet backups
* Paper Wallet Support
* Scan Private Keys
* Quick, Custom and Shared Send
* Local Currency Conversion
* Add Notes to transactions
* Push Notifications
* P2P Fallback mode if the centralised server is offline.
- Bitcoin News Aggregator
- Bitcoin Market data updates instantly*
- Multi-currency support
- Clark Moody charts
- Fiat/Bitcoin calculator
- Macro mining data
- Intuitive design for an intuitive currency
The following exchanges are supported:
- Bitstamp: (EUR, USD)
- BTCe: (USD)
- Coinbase: (USD)
- btcchina: (CNY)
*The exchange prices are updated every second.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
You can find more about Bitcoin at
If you want to contribute to Bitcoin Wallet, the project is located at
Use at your own risk!
BTC bitcoin wallet blockchain bitpay coinbase knc Geldbörse Кошелёк mobile payment
* Bitstamp (USD)
* BTC-e (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Coinbase (USD)
* Bitcurex (PLN and EUR)
* Bitpay Bitcoin Best Bid (USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, RUB, CNY, AUD, PLN, JPY)
* BTCChina (CNY)
* Coindesk Price Index (USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, RUB, CNY, AUD, PLN, JPY)
* Coinbase (USD)
* Cavirtex (CAD)
* Bitcurex (PLN, EUR)
* ItBit (USD)
* Kraken (EUR)
Don't rate the app low because you're using a non-standard launcher/home screen.
You can have multiple widgets using different exchanges and/or currencies on your screen.
If you want to change the settings for a widget just remove it and add a new one.
A 24h graph is shown if you tap the widget.
The widget will be updated every 30th minute (which currently isn't configurable) and can also be manually updated.
Value will be green if the value has increased (compared to the previous value), red if it has decreased, or yellow if the value hasn't changed.
If you're rating it low, please leave a comment so I can improve the widget.
Bitcoin is a virtual digital currency, read more here:
Funds are are stored securely online using bank level security, and you can remotely deactivate your device without losing your funds from the Coinbase website if you lose it. Transactions are instantly synced with your web account and across all your devices.
* Hook up your bank account to start buying and selling bitcoin in minutes.
* Send bitcoin via email, QR code, or NFC, with zero transaction fees.
* Bank level security means your bitcoins are safe.
* Connect multiple Coinbase accounts and easily switch between them
* Set a passcode to protect the app
* Remotely disable your phone's access if it is lost or stolen
* View your balance and the current bitcoin price with home screen widgets
Coinbase for Android is 100% open source and peer reviewed by the bitcoin community at https://github.com/coinbase/coinbase-android
The unparalleled cold storage functionality allows you to 100% secure your funds until you are ready to spend them: http://youtu.be/jV-29RFU6xA
see also our promotional video "Mycelia in Wonderland" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_h9ZZwhwBg
- 100% control over your private keys, they never leave your device unless you export them
- No block chain download, install and run in seconds
- Ultra fast connection to the Bitcoin network through our super nodes
- Watch-only addresses & private key import for secure cold-storage integration
- Encrypted PDF backup and restore
- Secure your wallet with a PIN
- Compatible with other bitcoin services through bitcoin: uri handling
- Compatible with Orbot (socks setting) so you may connect via Tor even without rooting.
- Support for Bip38 Keys
- Find other people to trade Bitcoins with
Please always make sure you have backups of your private keys!
This application's source is published at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
We need your feedback. If you have a suggestion or a bug to report open an issue at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues
- Sources available for review: https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet
- Multiple private keys
- Multiple Bitcoin denominations: BTC, mBTC, and uBTC
- View your balance in 164 fiat currencies
- Send and receive by specifying an amount in Fiat and switch between fiat and BTC while entering the amount
- Address book for commonly used addresses
- Transaction history with full transaction details.
- Import private keys using SIPA and mini private key format (Casascius private keys) from QR-codes or clipboard
- Export private keys as QR-codes, on clipboard, or as encrypted PDFs.
- Share your bitcoin address using Twitter, Facebook, email and more.
- Integrated QR-code scanner
- Client side load balancing between two 100% redundant server nodes located in different datacenters.
This is the easiest way to earn Bitcoins!!!
How is it work?
You can earn the amount that appears on the main screen. There is always a small amount of bitcoins available (a booby prize – 0.000001 BTC), but randomly during the day you can get significantly larger prizes. See the prizes page for information about prizes that will soon become available.
How often can I request a bounty?
You can get only one bounty per hour, regardless of its value. To find out how much time you have left until the next bounty can be claimed, just click the "Check eligibility" button.
How long is the prize valid for?
You must claim the prize within 2 minutes after the page has loaded. If you are too late or have refreshed the page (pressed F5), the prize becomes invalid and may go to another user. In this case, you will receive another bounty offer or, if no more are available, the guaranteed booby prize.
How many times can I refresh the page to get the best prize?
You can do this as often as you want.
Pending payments will be sent within 24 hours after the total amount pending reaches 0.0001 BTC. Delayed payments older than 60 days may be removed at any time.
The app has 73 Bitcoin Faucets to choose and for your convenience, it has a field that allows you to store your Bitcoin Address in your device, so you can copy/paste the address to the faucets fast and easy.
Faucet Owners information: If you are an owner of a Bitcoin Faucet not listed in the app and would like it to be added, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add it as soon as possible.
NOTE: This app is legitimate and I don't have access to your Bitcoin Addresses. It is all stored in your device. The Online capabilities are needed to access the websites and the identity features are used for the advertisement displayed in the app.
This Bitcoin Mining magazine App will really help you to Learn more about Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Mining.
Bitcoins As An Investment?
What Are Bitcoins?
What Are Digital Currencies
That was just a taste of what's inside?
So all in all this an excellent App for anyone and everyone who's into the Bitcoins.
So What You Waiting For?
Get your Amazing Bitcoin Mining App Today!
Let our servers do the work
Instead of having to constantly poll markets (as other similar apps do - thus draining your battery), your device will receive push notifications via Google Cloud Messaging from our cloud based monitoring service.
• Bitstamp: USD/BTC
• BTC-e: USD/BTC
• Kraken: EUR/XBT, USD/XBT, LTC/XBT, EUR/LTC, USD/LTC
• MtGox: USD/BTC
The basic types of alerts you can define to set up your own custom trigger conditions are:
• Price Hit (when the current market price reaches a certain value), and
• Price Change (covering market price fluctuations based on parameters such as Amount, Interval and Direction).
To distinguish between alerts of different severity, you can customize the type of notification placed in your phone's status bar (silent, regular, insistent - like an alarm) for each alert you define.
When you first install it, a fully functional initial trial period will let you decide if you find it useful. When the trial period expires, the app will continue to function in restricted mode, limiting the number of active alert rules to 2.
There are two purchase options: subscription (annual / monthly) or one-off lifetime license. All of these give you unlimited number of notifications.
NOTE: Although our services are based on high availability solutions from Google, we can not guarantee the delivery of alerts with a 100% success rate. Individual exchange's servers, as well as underlying Google services may occasionally experience outages.
More from developer
Missing a particular food? Suggest it, and it will get added.
The app requires internet connectivity.
Applikasjonen lar deg enkelt spore dine Posten-forsendelser løpende, du varsles hver gang status endres.
En notifikasjon vises i statuslinjen på din telefon.
Viser strekkode for scanning.
Lar deg spore mange pakker samtidig.
Aldri mer F5 på Postens sider :)
Bid on what you think you and your opponents have together. E.g, you may have two threes, and you're guessing your opponents have one three each as well. So you may bid four threes, allthough you only have two of them. After you've placed your bid, the next player can raise your bid, call your bid (if he thinks you're bluffing), or call "spot on". If he calls the bluff and infact you've only got e.g. three threes toghether, you loose a die. If you toghether have four or more threes, you win, and the caller looses a die. If someone calls "spot on" and is correct (the called bid exactly macthes what's on the table), all other players loses one die each. The last player still having at least one die wins the game!
Rate the streams you like (or dislike).
View recent or top rated streams!
TAP an image once to see the next.
This app is BETA. If you like it, please rate it five stars. If you have any opinions, views, feature requests or suggestions, please send me an email. I can't answer you in the comments-section.