AirStream supports PC, MAC or linux. AirStream also works over 3G/4G but this feature is still in Beta. It usually works but in some networks it gives a problem. We are working on it and a new solution is coming soon.
To use AirStream, you need to install the Desktop Client for PC, Mac & Windows from here - http://airstream.io/download/
★ Also available on iOS ★
With AirStream-Sky you can access your PC data over 3G, 4G or any external WiFi network. You can use your computer as your personal Dropbox, without renting space from them.
+ Major Bug Fixes for Android 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 devices.
+ My Photos: Add Photos from computer to access them easily
+ My Cloud: Access files from your Dropbox and Google Drive
+ UI Refinement
1. Install AirStream-Suite on your PC or Laptop from here: http://airstream.io/download/
2. Allow AirStream-Suite through your PC/Mac firewall settings
3. Login into AirStream app & AirStream-Suite using the same credentials. Hit 'refresh'
4. You can also 'Skip Login' if your Wifi is not connected to internet.
5. Long press to copy, to add music to playlist and add Videos to Video-playlist
Recommendation for Video player:
1. Use MX Player to support all major video formats
★ Media ★
1. AndroidTapp.com's App weekender – http://bit.ly/18dCRN8
2. Androcid – http://bit.ly/1fs3FyK
3. TheTechPanda – http://bit.ly/1cBwOH0
Follow Us On:
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/airstream.io
2. Twitter: @askAirStream
We have tons of movies, songs & photos stored in our computers and there is no way we can watch them on Mobile devices. And our current options limit us. With AirStream you can stream & access media from Computers on Mobile devices. If you are accessing your computer on same Home-Wifi network, streaming won't consume your Internet. To use AirStream, login from mobile app & PC app using the same credentials, AirStream will connect to your PC/Mac or Linux automatically.
• Stream Movies and Music.
• Create music playlist for music stored in your computers
• Copy files from PC to your Mobile Phones and Tablets without the hassle of wires
• Automatically connects to computers in your network - support for Windows, Mac & Linux
• Restrict access to your Personal files from PC
1. For AirStream to work please install AirStream-Suite on your computer from here: http://airstream.io/download/
2. We came to know that many users are facing problems with streaming .avi files. We recommend you to use MXPlayer as your default video player - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad
3. Some antivirus/internet security programs/firewall can wrongly detect server application as a security threat. Please add AirStream-Suite as a trusted application in such programs.
4. Internet Bandwidth is used ONLY for Registration, Login and accessing computer over 3G, 4G, etc.
5. If you are accessing over Home-Wifi or WLAN, streaming would be very fast & won't consume Internet.
6. If you don't wish to Login, you can access PC via "Skip Login" option.
Please get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for anything, we will immediately answer your queries.
Keywords: Media, PC, Streaming, Airplay, Browser, Copy, File, Music, Personal, Photos, Sharing, Video, Wi-Fi, Facebook, Wireless Copying, Remote Music player, 3G, 4G, media sharing, P2P
More from developer
Missing a particular food? Suggest it, and it will get added.
The app requires internet connectivity.
New Features In Version 3.x:
--Totally redesigned application and server components providing a more snappy, robust and efficient app and back end.
--Create an unlimited number of simultaneous alerts!
--Chose from multiple exchanges. More exchanges will be added soon!
--Pause and resume alerts with the press of a button.
Applikasjonen lar deg enkelt spore dine Posten-forsendelser løpende, du varsles hver gang status endres.
En notifikasjon vises i statuslinjen på din telefon.
Viser strekkode for scanning.
Lar deg spore mange pakker samtidig.
Aldri mer F5 på Postens sider :)
Bid on what you think you and your opponents have together. E.g, you may have two threes, and you're guessing your opponents have one three each as well. So you may bid four threes, allthough you only have two of them. After you've placed your bid, the next player can raise your bid, call your bid (if he thinks you're bluffing), or call "spot on". If he calls the bluff and infact you've only got e.g. three threes toghether, you loose a die. If you toghether have four or more threes, you win, and the caller looses a die. If someone calls "spot on" and is correct (the called bid exactly macthes what's on the table), all other players loses one die each. The last player still having at least one die wins the game!