Javaslatod, ötleted van, hibát találtál? Írj nekünk a firstname.lastname@example.org címre!
Az elérhető funkciók az előfizetésedtől függően eltérhetnek.
· Se aktiva tjänster samt möjlighet att beställa/avbeställa tjänster (Plustjänster)
· Erbjudanden nära dig – möjlighet att ta del av lokala butikserbjudanden baserat på din geografiska position
· Utökad information om tjänsternas kostnader.
· Tydligare information för vad som debiteras utöver pott-abonnemang (endast pott-abonnemang)
· Ställa in SMS-påminnelser för Saldokoll och ny/betald faktura
· Ställa in svarstid och aktiv/inaktiv Eurovoice
· Ställa in Vidarekoppling/Medflyttning
· Se kostnad för användande sen senaste fakturan (abonnemangskunder)
· Se kvar att ringa/messa/surfa för (kontantkortskunder)
· Se användning fördelat på tal, SMS, MMS och data (abonnemangskunder)
· Se information om senaste fakturorna och möjlighet att skicka vidare som email
· Få löpande erbjudanden om tjänster, uppgraderingar och andra spännande initiativ (privatkunder)
· Visa information om närmaste butik
· Ta del av Telenors kund-FAQ
· Se guider och felsökning för iPhone-användning
· Ny kund hos Telenor-introduktion för nya kunder
· Få tips om andra Telenor-appar samt rekommendationer om 3:e parts appar
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Save your photos and files to Capture and have them available on you phone, tablet, PC and Mac. Adding a new phone or personal computer ? Just install Capture and all files are available at your fingertips.
See your photos and files on any device or web. Photos from your phone will automatically be available on your pad or computer.
Share easily with friends in a secure way. Share with SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter.
2 GB of free storage (approx. 1000 photos) when you sign up.
Du vil for eksempel alltid kunne se hvem som har prøvd å få tak i deg, også når telefonen har vært avslått ved for eksempel flyreiser, eller når du har et aktivt fravær. Selv innringere som ikke er lagret i dine kontakter, får du opp med navn etter automatisk oppslag i Bedriftskatalogen eller Opplysningen 1881. Det er som å ha hele Norge i din kontaktliste.
Du får frihet til å jobbe der du er. Du kan ringe, svare og sette over samtaler som om du var på kontoret.
Du kan enkelt sette et fravær slik at sentralbordet og kollegaer kan se at du ikke er tilgjengelig og samtidig informere de som ringer deg, om årsak til at du er opptatt og når du blir ledig.
Other applications save contacts on your PC, but what happens if you break the PC or change it?
This application allows you to retrieve and save data from contacts in an online database for recovery in other mobile phone with android system. So you can retrieve all contacts quickly and easily in the event of theft or loss of the terminal.
Just put your contact number and a password and save. When you want to retrieve your contacts just have to put your phone number and password and retrieve. Once saved, the contacts are updated daily.
Simple widget with bars showing your voice, data and sms traffic for an instant check of your credit status on the home screen.
Counts Call Minutes, SMS & Mobile Traffic in MBytes.
Select the bars which are relevant for your plan.
Custom counter/bar for Mobile Plans with different services sharing the same plafond. Counter can be used for rating mobile costs.
Bar/Counter for international calls.
Bar/counter for same operator numbers and for toll free numbers.
Multiple widgets to compare your actual and future Plan!
Plans fully customizable. Predefined Plans available.
Submit your actual Plan. Online update of plans.
Plans for BT, 3, Drei, Vodafone, Fastweb, TIM, WIND, Verizon, O2, OneCall, Qtel, ONO, Congstar, Euskatel, virgin Mobile, Iusacell, Mobilcom Debitel, Telenor, O2 UK, Telenor, Orange SK, Smart Gold, OiSTER, Oi, Telcel, Tele2, Halebop, Three, NRJ.fr, BASE.de, Sunrise.ch.
Lightweigth and simple, no battery consumption increase.
5 Different Widget layouts, very flexible.
Az alkalmazást aktiválva elküldi az ön által kiválasztott maximum 5 különböző telefonszámra SMS-ben, és/vagy email címre aktuális tartózkodási helyét miközben a helyszínen tartózkodókat sípoló hangjelzéssel figyelmezteti.
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm3/
Please see https://code.google.com/p/callmeter/issues/list for issues and enhancement requests.
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
The main purpose is to make it easy to find that new person that you know you added recently but just can't remember what they were called. No more scrolling through your entire contact list trying to spot the unfamiliar name!
Your contacts are divided into those that are associated with your primary account, and "others" (which could be hotmail/twitter/facebook etc).
A handy checkbox enables you to toggle between the two views.
The app can occasionally get confused when existing contacts are merged: sometimes the merged contact will appear at the top of the list as if it were newly added.
Unfortunately this is a limitation of the Android contacts system, but happens rarely enough that it shouldn't detract from the overall usefulness of the app.
This app is based on some Google sample code, with subsequent proprietary modifications to add required functionality.
As such the original parts retain their Apache License 2.0 and NOTICE file attribution notices, both available at this link: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Without any set up, just installed and use it
Support vertical scrolling on desktop
Please note: this is a desktop widget not APP, after install, be sure to add this widget to the desktop.
More from developer
+ Ensure that messages sent from SMS+ are updated in the SMS inbox on your phone
+ You need to activate SMS+ on www.smspluss.no before you start using the app
+ Available for Telenor- and djuice customers
SMS+ by Telenor — SMS made simpler, faster and smarter:
+ Send and receive SMS fast and easy from computer, iPad and smartphone
+ Uses the contact list on your phone
+ No additional cost - SMSes are deducted from your mobile subscription
+ Send SMS abroad with Norwegian prices
Save time and work smarter with SMS+!