The perfect tool for students, teachers and anyone involved in math:
- supports standard graphs in Cartesian coordinate system, parametric graphs, graphs in polar coordinates and parametric graphs in polar coordinates, point graphs;
- simple and easy to use intuitive interface;
- 46 mathematical functions, built-in constants;
- any number of graphs on one screen;
- save graphs as images with various options;
- work in real time, gesture support, two virtual keyboard to choose, examples, help section, history, settings and more.
After that, You can draw graphs of functions that you wonder as you want.
In 2D mode or 3D mode, you can draw easily many graphs.
This is a fun job if you prefer. I wonder how the graphs of functions change when the function's parameters change.
Normal functions, logarithmic functions, exponential function, the absolute value function, trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, and many more can easily draw a graph of the function.
In three-dimensional graphics, sphere, Moebius strip, Cone, and many more can draw graphs of three-dimensional shapes.
To use simple graph write your function in to the f(x) box and tap to Draw Graph button.
To draw a 3D graph write your functions parameters in to the boxes ( x, y, z ) and tap to Draw Graph button.
( Use "s" and "t" as parameter. )
If you want to see different 3D shapes then you can use Auto Graph button. There are several examples to see.
To write your function you can use that symbols ;
sin, cos, tan, ln, sqrt, abs, acos, asin, atan , ceil, floor, round, max, min, plus, minus, mul, div, pow,
^ , POWER
* , MULTIPLICATION
+ , ADDITION
- , SUBTRACTION
/ , DIVISION
When you try to draw 3D shapes you will be interest more.
2D and 3D function grapher.
Multiple functions on a graph, polar graphs, graphing of implicit functions, values and slopes, roots, extremes, intersections. Algebra: polynomials, polynomial equation solving, matrices, fractions, derivatives, complex numbers and more. Shows results as you type. Use menu to switch between modes.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! $5.99 in-app upgrade to PRO. Contact us if you need multiple licenses for a school or organization.
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
The following mathematical functions are available:
polynomials, rational functions, trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, natural logarithm, exponential function and all the possible combinations of them.
Best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn calculus (analysis) and algebra!
Note: Mathematical analysis is a branch of mathematics that includes the theories of differentiation, integration, measure, limits, infinite series and analytic functions. It can be applied to physics, economics and engineering.
Find the relationship between lines, gradients, vectors and equations by drawing a graph with your finger while this app does the rest.
No input of values is necessary. This is an automatic graph app.
Math Graph app – you draw graph, it works out the equation for you.
Trace the graph with your finger. When done, sit back and
study your graph.
The app will draw the line and calculate gradient.
It will also write down the graph equation at bottom left of screen.
On vectors screen, you draw vectors with your finger, and this app analyzes them for you. It is an easy way to learn about simple vectors including addition of vectors.
This native math app is meant for beginners in graphical methods, the first 2 years of learning graphs.
If you have studied complex graphical methods but would still like to remind yourself about the basics, this app will do just that.
You can work with the equations produced at your leisure, re-arranging them to discover more about graphical maths.
-Zoon in, Zoom out, enter the initiation of the graph,
and the end of the graph.
-Change the parameters, and see how the graph change.
-Save graph to SD card as a png file with the name you choose.
-Store your results in variables.
-Plot patametric functions, polar functions, y=f(x) functions, x=f(y) functions
For functions y=f(x) you can
-Find the definite integral of a functions
*In the interval selected:
-Find intersections between two functions.
-Find intersections between a function and x-axis(roots), or y-axis.
-Find relative extreme points.
You can enter matrix and use the following functions
add(matrix1,matrix2) Add the matrix1 to the matrix2
sub(matrix1,matrix2) Substract the matrix2 to the matrix1
mult(matrix1,matrix2) Multiply the matrix2 with the matrix1
det(matrix) Obtain the determinant of the matrix
inv(matrix) Obtain the inverse matrix of the matrix
trans(matrix) Obtain the transpose matrix of the matrix
print(matrix) print the matrix
gaussj(matrix) Solve the system of linear equations of the matrix by the gauss jordan method
esc(matrix,number) Mult the matrix with a number(escalar)\n
You can store your answers in new matrices.
Draw functions on a Cartesian plan.
Several functions can be drawn on the same graph.
Assign different colors to functions.
Zoom in and out.
Explore by moving the plan.
Adjust density to get a precise graph without compromising responsiveness.
Soon, you'll be able to save your graphs, print them, or email them.
Featuring an intuitive graphing interface that supports many different kinds of graphs. Also, you can juxtapose multiple graphs on the same screen!
- Best fit line (least-squares)
- Polynomial interpolation
- More to come!
Note: This is NOT a graphing calculator.
Keywords: graphing, practice graphing, learn graphing, explore graphing, graph, graph point, graph line, graph polynomial, interpolation, graph circle, grid, graph best fit line, regression, linear regression, least squares regression, Cartesian, coordinate, plane, graph function
3D-Functions Plotter is free a multivariable analysis tool designed to graph two variabled f(x,y) functions and surfaces parametrizations in R3-Space.
Application makes dynamic calculations for user-input equations, such us double integral and partial derivates, differentiable operators ...
These all calculations requires internet connection.
3DFunctions Plotter Covers the following features:
- 3D GRAPHING: Graph two variabled f(x,y) functions.
- GEOMETRY: Graph parametrized Surfaces and Manifolds.
- INTEGRATION: calculates analytic double integral, also Numeric integral is supported.
- DIFFERENTIATION: calculate partial derivates Laplacian and Gradient operators.
- HELP SECTION: functions writting, examples, graphics explanation ...
- CONTACT FORM: with it you can obtain support directly on this app.
- Graphs can be drawn as a smooth-shaded, lit surface or a wireframe.
- Displays up to 8 graphs simultaneously.
- Choice of perspective or orthographic view.
- Touch to rotate, pinch to zoom.
- Customizable colours for graphs and the graphing axis.
- Both trigonometric and hyperbolic trigonometric functions and their inverses are included.
- Graphs can be saved to a separate list for later use.
MathPac offers Precision, Accuracy and Affordability for your Android Device.
A few of the key features of our graphing calculator:
On-Screen Help, & Word prompts...Graphs w/Evaluate, Pinch/Zoom, Pan, Trace, Min, Max, Intercepts, Intersections, Zeros, Tableview, dy/dx, Graph of Tangent Line, Limits, & Integrals
Factors, Slope-EQ, Sequences, Sums, Matrix Operations, Dot Products, Cross Products, 11-Regressions, Complex numbers, Degrees & Radians, a TVM Solver for those business applications, and of course a full function Scientific Calculator with Complex number operations returned in Standard form!
We are constantly updating and improving our APPs. I do have versions specifically for Tablets.
If you find any issue with my Applications or have any suggestions for new features please contact me personally: email@example.com. If you contact me with an issue and a remedy cannot be found within 1 day or if you just want your money back I will gladly refund your entire purchase price. I want to provide a great utility that serves your needs and one that you are happy with!
I do have a refund policy: If for ANY REASON you are unhappy with my app I will gladly request a full refund from Android Market and refund your money!
This application is also very useful for school children for a better understanding of graphs.
In the near future i will add new algorithms to it,but please click the adds, you would help me alot.
Tiene funciones interesantes a la hora de graficar, como cambiar el tamaño de las divisiones de los ejes X y Y por arrastre 'pinch zoom', y su fácil navegación con el simple deslice de su dedo.
* Graph tracer via trackball, trackpad, d-pad(hard or soft)
** Press for current trace position
** Up/down to change functions
* Find intersection of 2 graphs
* Save graph to SD card in "My Graphs"
* Pinch-to-zoom and panning
* Full screen graphing calculator
* Custom equation keyboard
* All colors are customizable
* Long press to bring up soft d-pad (top or bottom)
* Install on external media
I would love to hear suggestions for any improvements or if you have problems using this program. Please email me if you think something is missing or if you would like to request functionality.
I am not able to respond to comments, so please send an email so I can be clear on your request.
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)