Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
The perfect tool for students, teachers and anyone involved in math:
- supports standard graphs in Cartesian coordinate system, parametric graphs, graphs in polar coordinates and parametric graphs in polar coordinates, point graphs;
- simple and easy to use intuitive interface;
- 46 mathematical functions, built-in constants;
- any number of graphs on one screen;
- save graphs as images with various options;
- work in real time, gesture support, two virtual keyboard to choose, examples, help section, history, settings and more.
To achieve this vision, we’ve started by building the next generation of the graphing calculator. Using our powerful and blazingly-fast math engine, the calculator can instantly plot any equation, from lines and parabolas up through derivatives and Fourier series. Sliders make it a breeze to demonstrate function transformations. It's intuitive, beautiful math. And best of all: it's completely free.
Graphing: Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs. There’s no limit to how many expressions you can graph at one time - and you don’t even need to enter expressions in y= form!
Sliders: Adjust values interactively to build intuition, or animate any parameter to visualize its effect on the graph
Tables: Input and plot data, or create an input-output table for any function
Statistics: Find best-fit lines, parabolas, and more.
Zooming: Scale the axes independently or at the same time with the pinch of two fingers, or edit the window size manually to get the perfect window.
Points of Interest: Touch a curve to show maximums, minimums, and points of intersection. Tap the gray points of interest to see their coordinates. Hold and drag along a curve to see the coordinates change under your finger.
Scientific Calculator: Just type in any equation you want to solve and Desmos will show you the answer. It can handle square roots, logs, absolute value, and more.
Inequalities: Plot cartesian and polar inequalities.
Offline: No internet access required.
Visit www.desmos.com to learn more and to see the free online version of our calculator.
Note: the app doesn’t yet support saving & sharing of graphs. If you need to save and share, we recommend visiting www.desmos.com on your device.
Andie Graph is an Android port of the AlmostTI emulator by Marat Fayzullin - http://fms.komkon.org/
*** ROM not included. Why? http://dgmltn.com/roms ***
The TI-8X series of calculators work great as standalone calculators, showing 8 lines of history, using standard mathematical notation. Each model was designed with more specific purposes in mind:
The TI-82 is designed for algebra and trigonometry. Graph and compare functions, perform variable substitution, and solve single variable equations.
The TI-83 is designed for statistics and trigonometry. Graph and compare functions, and perform data plotting and analysis.
The TI-85 is great for engineering and computer science. Graph and compare functions, perform bit manipulation and convert between numeric bases.
The TI-86 is great for engineering and calculus. Graph and compare functions, perform bit manipulation and convert between numeric bases. Solve differential equations, plot vector fields.
All models allow you to write programs in TI-BASIC and perform basic scientific calculator operations.
Follow @dgmltn for updates!
The integration of functions is facilitated by self-completion of statements, also expressions of the interpreter is very flexible and allows the inclusion of any function: even the most complex are recognized and interpreted correctly.
The main functions recognized are: abs(x), acos(x), acosh(x), asin(x), asinh(x), atan(x), avg(x1,x2,...,xN), ceil(x), combin(x,y), cos(x), cosh(x), e(), exp(x), fact(x), floor(x), lg(x), ln(x), log(x,y), max(x1,x2,...,mN), min(x1,x2,...,xN), mod(x,y), pi(), pow(x,y), rand(), sign(x), sin(x), sinh(x), sqrt(x), sum(x1,x2,...,xN), tan(x), tanh(x), toDeg(x), toRad(x).
The graph allows an accurate view of the trend of function at any point in the plane. You can zoom and pan through the classical gestures.
There is also a tool which can calculate the value of the functions included, given the value of x (via a number or expression).
Study Algorithms, some simple algorithms to help you. As the tagline says, the application presents to you with some of the simplest algorithms that are helpful in daily life. The algorithms have been written in a really simple and lucid manner, that makes it easier to understand.
The complete working and tested codes are also provided so that they can help you whenever required. The codes are properly formatted and commented so that you can get a hold of the flow of the approach used.
Most of the questions have more than one solution with better optimizations. Overall, this application can be helpful to you when preparing for several interviews or simply to learn new methods.
The application pulls the feeds directly from the main site http://www.studyalgorithms.com and therefore the content will be updated every time you launch the application..
Any improvements are welcome.
This app has
- Search For any Programme, Where you any search any programme for you interview or preparation
- C Programmes ,
- C++ Programmes
- Data Structures
- Time Complexity of Algorithms
- Algorithms Explained with Figures
-Searching and Sorting
-Divide and conquer
This is a free version
This app helps you a lot for preparing for IT interviews
This app gets you a good job by your good preparation
Programming Skills shall be enhanced by the various questions you face here
This app is for those who matter programming as their life ,and who think programming is life
This app is for those who wants to get a good placement in short period by the most asked Algorithms
This app is all in one app for
Job Interview Algorithms Data Structures Engineering Computer Science Programming Interview Qs Operating System Database Company Interview Job Hiring Network Programming C++ C Java Google Adobe Amazon Apple Samsung Job Preparation Interviews Techincal Qs HR Question Puzzles Brain teasers Career Resume Job Salary Technical interview DBMS OS RDBMS Programming Guides
All d best enjoy the best part of programming .keep programming .
"EAT PROGRAMMING ,LIVE PROGRAMMING , SLEEP PROGRAMMING " - a programmer
Table of Content
0. Introduction Algorithms and Programming Modules Course Organisation
1. Computing & Programming Concepts Computers, Programming, Languages
2. Introduction to C Programming Simple Programs, Memory Concepts, Arithmetic in C 2.5 DOS, Windows & the C++ Compilers Operating Systems, Basic Commands, Borland C++ and C++ Builder Compilers
3. Structured Program Development Algorithms, Problem Solving Techniques, Control Structures
4. Program Control More Control Structures, Logical Operators
8. Characters and Strings
9. Formatted Input/Output
Keywords : algorithm in programming, program algorithm example, programing algorithm, program algorithm, programing algorithms, algorithm for programming, algorithm program, algorithm examples programming, algorithm programming, programming algorithm, algorithms in programming, programming algorithm examples, algorithms programming, algorithms in computer programming, algorithm in computer programming, make an algorithm, algorithm computers, writing algorithm, algorithm writing tools, language algorithm, computing algorithm
-->Depth First Search
-->Breadth First Search
--> Bubble Sort
-->knapsack problem ,,,,,,,,and many more
1) Pseudo code of all algorithms
2) Explanations of pseudo codes
3) Diagrammatic representation of examples
4) C program of all algorithms
5) Does not need internet to run ;)
All the algorithms has been described in better understanding way and how it works. All algorithms are also coded in C with a good example. All code has been executed successfully, so these are zero error codes.
3D-Functions Grapher is free a multivariable analysis tool designed to graph two variabled f(x,y) functions and surfaces parametrizations in R3-Space.
Application makes dynamic calculations for user-input equations, such us double integral and partial derivates, differentiable operators ...
These all calculations requires internet connection.
3D-Functions Grapher Covers the following features:
- 3D GRAPHING: Graph two variabled f(x,y) functions.
- GEOMETRY: Graph parametrized Surfaces and Manifolds.
- INTEGRATION: calculates analytic double integral, also Numeric integral is supported.
- DIFFERENTIATION: calculate partial derivates Laplacian and Gradient operators.
- HELP SECTION: functions writting, examples, graphics explanation ...
- CONTACT FORM: with it you can obtain support directly on this app.
- Graph Algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Greedy Algorithms
- Number Theory
- Sorting Algorithms
Reject of imitations, Simplex Algorithm Calculator the Android version of the most popular internet Simplex Algorithm Calculator from www.mathstools.com
Simplex Algorithm Calculator is useful to solve linear programming problems Step by Step by simplex Algorithm, showing the pivot element, Simplex Tableau and optimization at each step.
You can execute step by Step or directly execution.
This app applies two-phase or simplex algorithm when required.
Is has a simply-numeric keyboar to get easy data inputs for users.
The best o all is that it not requires internet connection!!