See daily updates, browse the gallery, daily thinsporation is yours! You receive a new picture every morning to get your day started.
Do you need a little motivation to keep with the diet? Need some motivation to keep with your exercise plan? Need some motivation to get up and do that exercise? Download and use the Thinspo app to get daily updates of thinspiring girls.
Get new best quotes every day at right time and be inspired by the sayings of great people to easily handle even the most complex situations!
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Ability to set the time and type of the notifications;
- Specially selected quote for different situations (motivation, exercise, meditation)
Hypnosis is a natural state in which everyone moves in and out of every day. We experience hypnosis when day-dreaming or when we have our attention intensely focused on something of interest. In this altered state of awareness, our unconscious mind is more open and receptive to ideas and suggestion.
By using hypnosis, we can present information to our unconscious mind to bring about the changes we desire. It may be that the unconscious mind is viewing certain situations from a flawed perspective, which means that it is influencing our bodies' responses in a negative way,
e.g. we feel anxious and afraid of something which is really not all that threatening (phobias and fears). In hypnosis, we can correct those flawed perceptions which, in turn, will result in the unconscious mind changing the way it influences our feelings and our physical responses. We
can also present information to the unconscious mind about positive things we want to experience, e.g. feeling more confident in a certain situation and performing better. Our unconscious mind cannot distinguish between what is real and what is imaginary. When we use the power of hypnosis to present information to the unconscious mind in our imagination, our unconscious can accept that as real and will then go on to respond to that new information. It is important to know that the more you believe in the power of your mind to bring about what you want, and the more you commit to focusing your attention on what you want, the better the results will be. One session of hypnotic suggestions will not bring about much change at all. However, repeated suggestions in line with your goals and a strong focus on the outcomes you really want will help you to make these a reality.
Motivation, motivation, motivation! That's what 'Motivate Me' is all about.
I originally created this app out of necessity for myself. I've always been subject to laziness and impulse eating so one day I decided to write a little app that I could open and use when I feel like skipping my workout or eating something I really, really shouldn't.
And I hope it can help you like it has helped me.
What this app can't do...
- This app isn't magic, it can't create desire inside you to get in shape or lose weight. It can't kick you in the butt and make you go to the gym. It can't throw away your junk food or make you dislike the flavor of fat and sugar.
- This app won't amaze you with fancy graphics or animations, it's simple with minimal fluff, simple and straight to the point.
What this app can do...
- It can help you get past the impulse to eat a doughnut at work or to make a quick stop at McDonald's for a burger.
- It can give you that little extra push you need to hit the weights or put on your running shoes.
Again, it's not magic but it has certainly helped me burn some extra calories and keep from eating some extra calories.
It's motivation, plain and simple.
A quick tip on using this app:
Let it help you, don't fight it, let it help you talk yourself into doing what you really want. Let it push you to be better.
Future plans for this app:
There are a lot of additions I would like to make but I'm not a professional programmer so I need to know if you want them. Here are a few planned additions:
- A history that can be graphed of all the bad calories you haven't eaten from using this app.
- A history of calories burned or workouts completed from the help of this app.
- Many more motivational phrases and images (size permitting).
- Workout ideas when your normal exercises just aren't motivating you.
- Anything else I can think of that would be helpful!
So please, if you find this app useful, rate it and add in the comments what you would like to see in future releases to help you stay on the path to fitness, health and happiness!
Thank you very much and I hope you have a wonderful day!
iCrave is a utility app to help you record your snack craving. A snack is considered something eaten which is not part of a meal. When you feel have craving for snack, launch iCrave, experience an imagery and recording your craving.
Choose between voice trigger and self-timer to take a photo without any outside help. After that adjust the photo that it fits to previous ones.
BRILLIANT PRESENTATION OF YOUR PHOTOS
Fitflip uses the stroboscopic effect (known from flipbooks) for displaying your photos. Swipe on the main screen to play your pictures like a video
No matter what your fitness level is - whether you are thick or thin, muscular or skinny. With Fitflip you will see effects on your body faster than ever before.
Create before/after images, compare what you already achieved and share your body transformation with others by tapping the share button.
Track data together with your photos, such as your weight. Get an even better overview of your physical development.
MOTIVATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
Fitflip will show you what you have already achieved. This will motivate you on your way to longterm success.
IMPORT OF OLD PHOTOS
You want to use your old photos within Fitflip? No problem. Simply use the “Import”-function.
The Material Design that is known from Android 5.0 Lollipop is also used in Fitflip and ensures a dynamic look.
What are you waiting for? - Start now: Install Fitflip and write your own little piece of history.
The Bible verses and questions in I Deserve a Donut will help you:
1. Discover the lies that make you overeat.
2. Break free from the emotions that drive you to eat.
3. Develop a habit of going to God for help with life.
4. Gain victory over your eating habits.
5. Deepen your walk with God.
If you'd like to see a sample of the questions on the app, go to www.barbraveling.com and click on the Christian Weight Loss Resources tab.
With Jourvie, you can fill out food diaries, save and export them later – quickly and discreetly. Setting up a reminder helps you not to forget. In addition, coping strategies guide you through difficult situations. You can even add your own!
Our goal: to support you as good as we can, and make dealing with the disease easier.
The features of the app are as follows:
✔ Food diary - keep a digital food diary quickly and discreetly
✔ Archive - your completed food diaries are saved in an archive, which you can export and print as a file. This way, you can take them to your therapy session and discuss them together with your therapist.
✔ Reminder - never forget to fill out the food diary
✔ Coping strategies - these tips and tricks will help you in difficult situations. And you can even add your own!
✔ Motivation - pictures and quotes will motivate you on the road to recovery!
✔ Available in English, German and Bulgarian. Soon also in other languages!
Your feedback is important to us, because only then we can improve Jourvie constantly and help more people.
In case of problems, questions, suggestions, praise and criticism you can reach us here:
Please install the main app 'Daily Yoga' before using this plugin:
Store link: http://goo.gl/yuDqJ
Take a short-cut to weight loss with Sophie.
This is the second lesson for you to enjoy your favorite fat burning hours. An effective combination of yoga and several Pilates postures will never make you bored during the exercises.
Two sets of innovative yoga sequence are included in one session. Hence it means that it will not be easy to complete but great sense of accomplishment will be what you attain after a 25-min training.
Sophie lays much emphasis on the overall movement of your joints and an effective stretch of every muscle. You will be totally activated and gain more confidence with the targets.
Don't forget to smile during the exercise, as yoga is your best ally to conquer all hardship:-)
- sign up for our free weekly health info sessions
- follow our news tab for superfood news
- learn how bio-identical hormone therapy can positively impact our daily lives
- sign up for our loyalty programs to save
- fill out our Doctor form for your symptom questions and appointment requests
- enroll to our HCG diet plan and drop pounds today
- use our free BMI calculator to determine your weight category
- use our built in camera to send us pictures of your weight loss progress
- watch our embedded videos to learn more about us and your health options
Don't worry about having to spend money on extra devices, the only things you need are a smartphone and a bluetooth headset.
Check out introduction video on YouTube!