It's simply the best .ABC player available for android. Load melnets_big_abc_file and you have access to over 25,000 traditional tunes right on your mobile. (I've no links with either of these) . Thanks Nicolas!
This is the best ABC viewer on Android The documentation seems to be missing. I'm not Session user and I haven't figured out the tunebook server stuff yet. This app does the best job of formatting music for the screen. Other ABC apps make you scroll up,down left,right to view. This one scales the music just right.
Sadly Incompatable... Has trouble playing back ABCs generated by Starbound Composer, yet to find 1 song that plays properly.
Bapipers rejoice! This app displays abc formatted highland bagpipe music perfectly, and even plays the grace notes very well indeed for most tunes. You can easily email tunes, both abc and graphics, to band members. I can store my entire collection of tunes on the tablet and find them easily.
Great App Some features don't seem to work or crash on my Samsung Galaxy s5 (like new file) or the abc editor doesn't seem to open, but everything works great on my LG tablet. This will be my go to abc Android app.
Great app to create music tablatures from abc music language, listen to it in midi and read from theSession forum! Suggested! It's even possible to print to PDF!
- Fix encoding used when loading notation from cache (Thanks Robby Gurk) - - - Fix library refresh upon indexing (Thanks Christian)
- Regression fixed: Switch Notation/ABC not working for certain files (Thanks Christian)
- Fixed bug: Notation was sometimes not displayed on Android 4 devices (Thanks Bob Safranek)
- fixed bug: instrument midi selection was not working (Thanks Gary Morris)
- can now favorite a tune opened from a file if the file is indexed in the library (Thanks Bryn Sowash)