To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode. Duel friends across devices through Game Center in multiplayer mode, or find other slugslingers to challenge!
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.5/10 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Add all of your favourite slugs to your arsenal, including Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade, Ping, Xmitter and many more!!
• Combine two slugs for an incredible fusion shot!
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
This is the popular party game Mafia (also called Werewolf), but now on your phone! This game allows you to choose friends from your contacts and then it generates a game of Mafia for you to play with them. Great for when you have a large group of people and want everyone to be able to participate in a game.
Includes 20 roles besides just plain Citizen and Mafia to keep things interesting! Also allows the narrator to make certain roles mandatory and to assign codenames to all players!
For more information, check out Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)
This game collects anonymous data to help with future development by default. If you wish, you can disable data collection in the settings.
This version is ad free, has role texting, the option to change role settings, the ability to use codenames, and the ability to rank players!