More from developer
It lets you create leagues tables/ladders for tournaments or competitions and keep track of the scores for games by simply:
- entering a name for your league table/ladder;
- setting how many points you get for a win or draw in that league;
- adding teams or individuals to the league;
- recording the scores of matches between those teams or individuals;
- sharing the tables you've created with anyone you want by embedding the table in your own website or blog or sharing it with your friends on Facebook!
You might be at a sports tournament? Or gaming with friends? And you need to make a league table. Whether it's Soccer, Rugby, Hockey, Basketball, Futsal, Football, real or virtual, maybe even FIFA Ultimate Team or Call Of Duty (CoD) on the Xbox, PS3 or Wii, whatever really, chances are you could use SportsTables to compile the results of the competition and create a league table for you.
Its particularly useful for PES and FIFA or youth/school sports events.
Buy the full version of SportsTables to get the same features as the free version
Create more than 1 table.
Import tables on other devices.