Have you ever wondered which notification you are receiving when your mobile phone gives an alert, but you've kept it in your pocket, on a table or in another room and you are too busy/lazy to pick it up?
Presenting NotifiCon, a notification sound manager app which customizes the sounds that come along with a notification alert. With NotifiCon, you can identify which app's notification has arrived without even picking up your device!
This is a notification sound manager app which provides notification customization by allowing you to configure sounds/ voice alerts for any apps you use.
Note: For those who are not hearing notification sounds or overlap with default sound, and high memory usage, please try cleaning your cache, redundant files, and memory with a cleaning app. Sometimes, the app may not work in case of low memory.
1. Configure the notification sound from a list of available options for each app's notifications on your device
2. Configure a special voice-based notification alert for notification alerts from any app (For example, you can configure your Whatsapp app to say "Whatsapp", when you get a Whatsapp notification)
3. Set a schedule- days of week and time interval for the corresponding customized notifications to play, for any app
4. Block out individual apps from giving notification sounds/ voice alerts so that you are not unnecessarily disturbed from your routine (notifications will still show up on the notification bar of the device)
5. Selectively allow notification sounds/ voice alerts when your device is in silent / vibrate (zero volume) mode, for individual apps (disabled by default)
6. Set the volume level for all such notification sounds/ voice alerts
7. Temporarily block out configured alerts in two clicks - very useful during meetings (notifications will still show up on the notification bar of the device)
So what are you waiting for? Try NotifiCon- the notification sound manager app, right now!
1. NotifiCon does not create new notifications, rather it provides sound/voice alerts to accompany other apps' notifications.
2. During first time installation, the app shows a few things before opening main screen. These include permission requests, notification access requests, and write settings requests. Please grant these to allow app to perform its functions and then press the back button (if applicable).
3. Voice notification might show an initial lag, but will be prompt subsequently.
4. Currently, voice notifications are supported only in English.
This app uses the TTS engine installed on your device for generating voice notifications (TTS engine can optionally be changed)
This app has been tested with below TTS engines and some associated voices.
1. Google TTS engine (Installed by default on most Android-supported devices, free to download and use)
2. Samsung text-to-speech engine (Available only on Samsung devices)
3. eSpeak TTS (App and voices are free)
4. Vocalizer TTS (App is free, but voices should be purchased)
5. Acapela TTS (App is free but voices should be purchased)
Disclaimer : This app is not associated with any of the above mentioned TTS engines. Using them with/without any voice/app purchases under corresponding TTS engines may enhance customization and performance of this app, but such purchases are not associated with this app. It is hence advised to try out the voice samples by hearing samples first through corresponding trial version of those TTS engines, should you decide to make a purchase of such voices or TTS engines.
Credits: This app makes use of icons created by Icons8 (https://icons8.com/)
User Guide: https://youtu.be/GAo12WSXnwQ
Video for new features: https://youtu.be/1cV91w_MESU
For queries or suggestions for the app, please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org