The Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria (CIU) Tracker helps you keep a weekly record of your symptoms for CIU, a condition also known as Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU). CIU symptoms include itch and hives with or without angioedema. Use this information to help you manage your condition, and to show your healthcare professional, during your scheduled appointments, the frequency and severity of your symptoms over time.
Use the Urticaria Activity Score (UAS) tool to:
• Record your daily level of itch and number of hives
• Access more info on the UAS score
• Create a photo album to keep a visual diary of your symptoms
Use the Angioedema tool to:
• Record the location and duration of any swelling you experience
• Access more info on angioedema
• Save photos to keep a visual record of your symptoms
Use the Gallery feature to track your CIU flares.
The Progress Tracker allows you to graph your UAS and Angioedema results over time, and export them to a PDF file. It allows you to:
• See your weekly UAS (UAS7) scores along with associated photos
• Scroll the list of angioedema entries, or filter them by location and date
You can also create a profile to customize your app, and keep notes concerning your history of allergic reactions, triggers, current treatment, and skin symptoms.