This application is completely free, but please consider donating
This app uses twitter4j
Displaying Tweets on a large screen has always been difficult and expensive. By leveraging Google's amazing Chromecast as a platform, Big Tweets makes it nearly free to promote stores, products and brands, as well as share live information of any kind, using large screens and Twitter's worldwide infrastructure.
• Any Tweets - show your own timeline, just your Tweets, Tweets with a certain #hashtag, or use any Twitter search
• Beautiful Visualizations - display Tweets how you like: as single Tweet cards, as a fountain of Tweets, or as mesmerizing moving letters
• Flexible Themes - pick a standard theme, or customize every aspect including background, colors, borders, transparency, and more
• Energize groups - Let people share their thoughts, pictures, and videos at your party, reception, conference, club, or anywhere else. Simply pick a specific hashtag to display on a large screen and invite everyone to Tweet using that hashtag, creating a fun, robust, and connected social interaction. You can use any Twitter client to monitor and moderate the Tweets being shown, if desired.
• Share live events - Keep everyone updated and informed, whether its Tweets from the red carpet at the Oscars, or the latest reactions to your company’s product launch. From breaking news to media events, use Big Tweets to display live Twitter coverage that keeps groups of people informed and engaged.
• Display your message - Stream live marketing, branding, and promotional messaging in public spaces, be it the storefront of your small business, the reception area at your office, or your company’s booth at an industry event. You can also use Big Tweets to provide just in time information like reminders, schedules, scores or anything else you can Tweet.
Free version includes a 7 day trail of Big Tweets Plus. After than, depending on your needs, stay with the free version, or subscribe to Big Tweets Plus from right in the app.
This app works better. It converts the text to an image and uploads it to Twitter, including a preview text for your followers.
This is makes it fun and easy to post long tweets to Twitter!
After twitter you just need to think one thing by accessing only few recent tweets we can give this information. What we can do if we have full twitter fire hose.
A. TWEET ANALYSIS:
(a) User Statistic:
(b) Last Month Tweet Analysis:
It will give some useful twitter user behavior such as user’s busiest time for tweeting , busiest day for tweet.
- Top 5 Keywords - Most keywords used by you, will shown with counts.
- Top 5 Mentions - Most mentions by you, will shown with counts.
- Daily Tweet Analysis - Daily Tweet by you, will shown with counts.
- Other Information:
2. Re-Tweet Analysis: Re-Tweet Analysis contains all analysis of Re-Tweets only. Features of this are mentioned as below.
(c) Follower Analysis :
Follower Analysis includes all the data of the followers including their # tag as well as other information of your recent 1000 followers. Follower Analysis itself divided into three parts mentioned as below.
(i) Top 5 Followers Location
(ii) Top 5 Followers # Tag
(iii) General Information
B. HASHTAG ANALYSIS:
It will show recent 500 tweets result of the hashtag, which you have entered. And the main advantage of this feature is that, this whole will show in a Google map and it will be categorized from 1 to 5 starting from higher count of tweets to the lower count of tweets.
* Key Points: -
- Application will take time to load data as per your social influence.
- Full Internet access needed to run all features correctly.
Search using hashtags, @ users, keywords and combos. Follow sporting event tweets in real-time, or watch a movie while following a trend.
You may interact with Live-tweets for instance, by clicking on the Tweeters avatar, or a link inside a tweet to go to the users page, or the tweet link.
In addition to that, please rest assured that you have a lot of options including font size, appearance, placement, languages and more.
Thank you for giving your Android device an upgrade while watching live-sports, tv, movies or any other application.
Keywords: tvtweets, tv tweets, tvt, google tv, gtv, gtv tweets, googletv
This plug-in is not the same as "Quote selected tweet" of the twicca.
- You can choose from among six types of off-the-shelf or customized format of the quote.
- You can choose to configure that to continue the conversation.
* Case check "Set in_reply_to" in twicca: Screen name is automatically inserted before the text.
* There are applications that do not support in_reply_to.
au IS03(Sharp, 2.2.1)
au ISW11SC Galaxy S2(SAMSUNG, 4.0.4)
google nexus 7 32GB(ASUS, 4.2.1)
This plugin is NOT related to the developer of twicca. Don't ask anything him.
Search for Twitter tweets including location info, tweets found will be shown on a map.
Search for tweets in range of the circle on map.
Search for tweets in my timeline.
Search for tweets by keyword.
Search for tweets by user name. (After '@')
Show tweets in real time.
*Using a Twitter account.
*There is no function of tweets or follow.
If you want to tweet, etc., please use the "Open in browser" feature.
See a tutorial of how this app is created: http://blog.glanceable.org/category/developer-resource If there is enough demand I will open source the whole project.
Tweets Xplore is a simple and efficient way to track your favorite hashtags.
Steps to use:
• Add your personal hashtags
• Get the tweets
• Tap & hold to share or see it on your twitter app.
tweets, hashtags, twitter, track, social
Multiple accounts supported: schedule tweets and posts and publish on multiple social profiles & pages from one place.
- Compose a tweet or a post right now and schedule it to be sent in the future.
- Reshare with time delay if you have more content than you want to publish immediately.
- When you find something to share, using Android's Share menu choose "-> SC Schedule" to schedule a post to Facebook and Twitter. It works with almost all Android apps, including news apps and social apps.
- Have a consistent presence on social networks to engage your followers and friends even if you're busy.
This is a fully functional 7-day trial version. If you like how this app improves your everyday social activity, you'll be able to get a full version with a one-time payment fee (no subscription).
Download now, it's free to try!
It could improve your social network experience significantly, especially if you have multiple accounts on Facebook and/or Twitter.
∟ can either quickly Tweets Start from the notification area!
∟ photo can to the accompanying tweets!
∟ corresponding to tablet terminal!
I want to tell everyone your feelings now to post to Twitter.
For example, the game is difficult, I want to tell you because I took this photo to everyone,
Is there such a thing like?
This application is available immediately tweet open Twitter in the notification area and home screen.
The difference between tweet v1.1.2 is that can tweet open a Twitter direct.
Previous tweet v1.1.2 is the URL below.
So, you can view the tweet with browser or other twitter clients.
Or, you can view twitter with twicca.
( Below is for "Twicca supporters" only )
Twicca supports multi-acount, but not supports retweet from other acount.
You can do that by using this plugin.
Tap the desired tweet -> View this tweet -> Twicca .
Now, you can change your account to retweet. (Simply change acount with right-up button.)
*Check "Always" to always open a tweet with the app.
To cancel it, Do "Clear Data" in application information. .
A convenient collection of Twitter feeds of interest to members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Includes official accounts from the Church as well as others that are faith promoting. This is especially useful if you're interested in viewing LDS-oriented tweets but don't have a Twitter account or don't want to learn to use Twitter.
Currently includes: The LDS Church, Thomas S. Monson, Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Dallin H. Oaks, M. Russell Ballard, Jeffrey R. Holland, David A. Bednar, Mormon Newsroom, Mormon.org, Mormon Channel, The Friend Magazine, Mormon Messages, LDS Church History, Church History Daily, Mormon Tab. Choir, Meet the Mormons, FamilySearch, HelpingintheVineyard, Create LDS Media, LDSTech, LDS Church News, LDSGeneralConference, Mormon Times, FairMormon, Interpreter, Maxwell Institute, BYU Speeches, LDS Living, LDS Quotes, LDS Messages, LDS.net, LDS Media Talk