You can also view all alerts in a map view. The map view draws each county that has a current flood type alert. Also shown are river gauges which are flooding.
ALL 5000+ NOAA RIVER GAUGES ARE MONITORED BY THIS APP!!
ONLY RIVERS ABOVE NORMAL STAGE ARE DISPLAYED. So if a river near you is not flooding you will not see an icon for it.
FLOOD Warnings, Watches, and Advisories
FLASH FLOOD Warnings, Watches, and Advisories
River Gauges ABOVE NORMAL levels
This app is similar to our River Scanner app. River Scanner simply looks at flooding Rivers. This app displays those same rivers but now with county wide Alerts.
This app will not notify you directly if a flood is about to occur in your area- you must view the app to see if you are in a threatened area.
The developer of this app is not responsible for errors, omissions, or how this information is used. This app is for entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon. ALWAYS RELY ON OFFICIAL SOURCES OF WEATHER AND WARNING WHEN MAKING DECISIONS AFFECTING SAFETY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY!
The application extends the flood monitoring and flood mapping service of Project Noah spearheaded by Dr. Mahar Lagmay by allowing people to report floods via the mobile phone and send it to NOAH for mapping (http://noah.dost.gov.ph/).
For inquiries, please get in touch with us.
Trunk Line: 6324266001 loc 5678
Please rate this app. It can only get updated and serve you better if I get feedback.
Everyone in an 'at risk' area should be aware of flooding and keep an eye on the water levels and weather situation, even when on the go. You can do this by checking the flood forecasts and the river and sea levels on the Environment Agency or Natural Resources Wales websites, by listening to local news and weather forecasts or now by simply opening the Flood Alert application on your smartphone or tablet.
Using the live flood warning feeds provided by the Environment Agency, CH2M HILL has developed Flood Alert to enable you to quickly, efficiently and conveniently monitor flooding in areas that are important and/or close to you. These data are updated every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day.
Flood Alert allows you to monitor:
- live status of flood alerts that are relevant to your current location (within approximately 5km)
- live status of flood alerts for up to two user defined locations such as a home, office, or elderly relative’s house (within approximately 5km)
- live flood alert information displayed by regions, local authority areas or counties (includes unitary authorities and London boroughs).
The application also provides guidance on how to be prepared and what to do when it floods, together with associated links to the Environment Agency and Natural Resources Wales websites. It also allows you to directly contact FloodLine, the Environment Agency’s free flood warning service in order to obtain further information.
The functionality within this application is fully compatible with Android OS versions from Honeycomb (3.2) to KitKat (4.4).
Note that by installing this app you are agreeing to the associated Terms and Conditions (please see link provided here to review these).
It provides the following functions:
1. Monitor predefined services like HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, SFTP and Ping (more will be added in coming releases)
2. Add custom service ports for TCP connectivity test
3. Give notifications if any service becomes unreachable
4. Animated interactive UI
5. Individual host settings or one global settings for all hosts
5. Configuration options include: Notification intervals, Check intervals, Turn notifications On/Off
Note : This app is currently in Beta. Please report any errors or comment or suggest on improvements.