A simple, easy-to-use navigation application that gives the direction back to a marked point.
- Simple, easy-to-use design
- Distance to waypoint
- GPS status and accuracy indicators
- Adjustment for true North
- Compass feature (Clear waypoint to use)
- Option to use GPS heading when moving
PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT:
If the arrow does not point in the correct direction and seems to be in error, you will have to calibrate the compass on your device. It is very easy to do and will restore the accuracy of your compass.
1. Hold device in a portrait orientation.
2. Flip device three times top over bottom.
3. Flip device three times side over side.
4. Hold device parallel to the ground, face up, then rotate device three times.
This should fix any issues with the compass calibration.