*** LEARN TIME-SAVING AND INTELLIGENT ALL THEORY QUESTIONS***
This FREE version of the app bootstheorie.ch contains just a restricted selection of questions (60 out of more than 400 questions) in full-featured with answers and explanatory texts.
The complete collection of questions with all the answers and explanation texts can be purchased as an in-app purchase. (CHF 18.25)
*** OPTIMIZED USER INTERFACE FOR TABLETS***
App boattheory.ch of Gehri Bootsschule & Informatik contains 400 questions and is aimed at checking your knowledge of the subjects towards the theory exams for the exams of category A-power boats and category D-sailing boats in Switzerland.
• App boattheory.ch contains over 400 always updated questions to enable you to thoroughly prepare for the exam.
• You can check (mark) unclear questions in the App to treat them later on.
• The factual didactic concept of the App will show previously missed questions more repeatedly.
• Thanks to the exam mode, you can get familiar with an exam situation.
• This selection of questions does neither replace studying nor the required study material.
For your theory study we recommend the Click-Me! SWISS BOATING THEORY COURSE, which is available on-line or on CD, as well as the official theory booklet.
For additional information go to www.click-me.ch.
Responsible of the publication: Andreas Gehri, boating instructor since 1994.
• In Switzerland a driver’s licence is required to use boats with more than 6 kW of power or with more than 15 m2 of sail area.
• A theory and a practical exam are required. The theory exams are the same for both powerboats and sailing boats and the test questions are the same all over Switzerland.
• The official offices conduct theory exams.
• The way questions are put on App boattheory.ch is very close to the way they are at the official exam.
Questions, comments and suggestions for improvement, please send an email to email@example.com.
We wish you success and fun while learning and fair winds!
Author and Boat Driving Instructor with Federal Diploma of Professional Education and Training
boattheory swiss, swiss lake theory, boattheory.ch, Swiss boatdriver license, boatdriver swiss lakes, swiss navigation rules, swiss powerboat license, swiss sailing license, swiss sailing, swiss sailing rules, boat captain's licence on lake Zurich or lake Geneva, Switzerland boat driver license, swiss boating exam, swiss boattheory exam, rules boattheory
More from developer
Different interesting topics readers encounter describes "Organometallic Compounds" "Organosulphur compounds",
"Amino Acids, Peptides, Proteins and Nucleic Acids", "Synthetic Polymers " much more than this.
it is really very interesting book to read.
is able to create Windows or DOS-based C/C++ programs using the Mingw
compiler system (included with the package), or the Cygwin compiler.
#Dev-C++ allows you to write, compile and run a C or C++ program.
#C++ programming language is an enhanced version of C language that provides
object-oriented programming (OOP)capabilities.
become very complicated. They have to serve the needs of variety of parties who are interested
in the functioning of the business. These parties constitute the owners, creditors, employees,
government agencies, tax authorities, prospective investors, and last but not the least the
management of the business. The business has to serve the needs of these different category
of people by way of supplying various information from time to time.
performance and the government's policies in affecting its economic conditions.
Economists are interested to know the factors that contribute towards a country's
economic growth because if the economy progresses, ...... interesting?????
Read more thoughtful and interesting topics in this book and get knowledge about macro economy.
has recent origin. Traditionly Public Adminstration was considered
as a part of political science. But in Modern age the nature of
state-under went change and it became from police stale to social
This is an interesting book.
# Rock Classification
# Interior Structure of Earth
# Different stages of Earth Structure
# Weathering and different forms
# Earthquake and other
Good book to read
# Complete Biome
# Biogeochemical Cycle
# Natural resources
It is really nice book to read for getting complete insight of Ecology