ATTENTION: All camera detector functionality has been removed from GammaGuard. More information here: http://www.gammawatch.com/gammaguard-camera-detector-removal/
GammaGuard allows a wireless connection to CT007 radiation detectors for enhanced functionality and an improved UI.
• Provides a large, easy to read display.
• Has the ability to interpret readings for non-technical users.
• Uses one consistent user interface across all CT007 series detectors, so that there is only one system to learn.
• Can automatically save data, including GPS coordinates, to a file and upload data to a central database, facilitating coordinated incident response.
• Alerts the user to elevated radiation levels, even when you are performing other tasks and GammaGuard is running in the background.
• Displays the radiation level when the CT007 detector is up to 40 m away from the smartphone.
• Changes background from green, to yellow, to red, to indicate low, elevated, and high levels of radiation.
• Can update the firmware on CT007 detectors, to ensure they are always up to date.
For a more detailed description of the application, please visit the developer website listed below.