It does the job.
Won't work with camera Seems like a fake app. Nothing happens when you open it. I left both the camera lenses uncovered. This app won't even give the camera open alarm. Uninstalling it.
Great app Very detailed instruction. Works great.
Like it , not liked it. No way for me to test it
Not working on a Samsung S4. Calibrated then tested with multiple check sources. A standard 65000 count uranium check source, read one count in 5 minutes.
I'm not sure how it works,, This tool is a must for me because the EPA in Colorado says the ground at RpckyFlats is SAFE. I must and need an accurate tool. Please help,, this is for the future of our children, They must know the truth. I'll risk my heath for others first.
- Many UI and functionality updates.
- Added gauge to simple view.
- More detailed interpreted view.
- Support for our latest external detectors. (http://gammawatch.com/ExternalDetectors.html)
- Can load firmware updates for external detectors.
- Added directional detector mode, for determining direction of radiation source (In beta form).
- French translations.
Detect the presence of infrared radiation with the help of your's phone's camera
"GS Ecotest" and "Gamma Sapiens" will turn your smartphone into the dosimeter!