Actually works better than I expected. Tested for background 24 hours and 5 hours with 1 microCurie high alpha/low gamma source .5cm from camera sensor(against lense cover tape) and calibrated on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime back camera. App would be better if had duration timer on app test screen instead of just .cvs logs. Not tested yet with external sensor attached though.Good app, does what it says so far.
It does the job.
Won't work with camera Seems like a fake app. Nothing happens when you open it. I left both the camera lenses uncovered. This app won't even give the camera open alarm. Uninstalling it.
Great app Very detailed instruction. Works great.
Like it , not liked it. No way for me to test it
Not working on a Samsung S4. Calibrated then tested with multiple check sources. A standard 65000 count uranium check source, read one count in 5 minutes.
- Many UI and functionality updates.
- Added gauge to simple view.
- More detailed interpreted view.
- Support for our latest external detectors. (http://gammawatch.com/ExternalDetectors.html)
- Can load firmware updates for external detectors.
- Added directional detector mode, for determining direction of radiation source (In beta form).
- French translations.
Detect the presence of infrared radiation with the help of your's phone's camera
"GS Ecotest" and "Gamma Sapiens" will turn your smartphone into the dosimeter!