Users are able to play custom synthesizers using the x-y axes of the touchscreen. The x-axis corresponds to amplitude (volume) and the y-axis corresponds to frequency (pitch). Playback can also be looped, recorded, and EQed using a Parametric EQ.
On top of performing, Users are able to create their own custom synthesizers, which consist of a custom timbre and user-defined effects. A small variety of timbres are included: Sine, Square, Saw, Pulse, Noise (white)*, Theremin, "Singing Saw", "Electric Eel", and "Starslide." These, as well as any user-created synths, can be mixed and matched at different harmonics, amplitudes, and phases to create custom sounds.
Each synth has customizable fx parameters as well, including Envelope (ADSR - attack & release), LFO (rate & depth), Delay (rate & decay), and Note Lag.
-Choose scale: Pentatonic, Major, Minor, Blues, or Chromatic
-Choose the base note for the pad.
-Control the grid size.
-Record to the SD card.
-Toggle visualizations. More to come here.
*I fully intend to make noise scale with frequency and actually become useful (e.g. "Red" Noise).
- SD card access: for saving instruments and recordings.
- Vibration: For haptic feedback.
Special thanks to Garrett Langley (http://dribbble.com/glangley) for helping with design and general usability.
Saucillator 2.0 Buffalo. I think it's the sauce, boss!
Users can set values for the frequency range, release time, tremolo, vibrato and now waveshaping. When used in a tablet (with multi-touch capabilities), a different layout is offered that allows users to change settings (e.g. the vibrato depth) while performing.
Use the menu button to hide or show again the top bar.
Leon should have been an update to my first android app named Leon, but since it was the first app I've uploaded, I've lost a file I shouldn't have lost...
- Biography (Wikipedia + Last.fm)
- Artist image
- Artist tweets
- Album information
- One touch search for lyrics via RapGenius, Wikipedia, or Google.
These features will soon include:
- Tour dates
- Artist facebook integration
- Guitar tabs
- Ability to choose preferred lyric provider
- Ability to disable/customize the other modules
Cusack's goal is to be music player agnostic and fully customizable. It is a layer on top of whatever music player you use. We currently support only Google Play Music and Spotify, but support for arbitrary players is coming very soon.
Music listening is a passive activity. Layer Cusack on top to make it active and get to know your music.
Note: This package does NOT contain G-Stomper Studio (full version) and/or G-Stomper Rhythm (free).
For using this Sample-Pack, G-Stomper Studio (full version) or G-Stomper Rhythm (free) is required and must be installed on your device.
125 high quality Samples of 7 Styles (16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono and Stereo)
10 Sound-Sets (Drum Kits), one for each style (+3 additional for Glitch, JirisKaossilator, NordModular)
7 Demo Patterns
Nord Lead 3
IMPORTANT! Start the Content-Pack App and push the install button to install the new content to the G-Stomper folders.
Minimum recommended device specs for running G-Stomper apps:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SdCard read/write: used to install Samples and SoundSets
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
+++ Envelope (Attack, Release).
+++ Midi (usb and network).
+++ Tape record with unlimited overdubs.
+++ Export to .wav.
The app starts with the "time" view. There you can adjust the "time points", i.e the points in time where some change will happen to your sound. In the other screen you set up - point by point - the volume, frequency and filter characteristics of your sound. Choose one of the 8 available base waveform, click on "play" and listen to the sound effect you've created!
If you find it hard to generate interesting effects, you can find inspiration from a full range of 15 presets. The sounds you create can then be saved in wav format and used everywhere in your smartphone.
Please feel free to write to email@example.com for comments, bugs, requests of enhancement or to share your sounds with me! Thanks!
EtherSurface is proudly powered by the Csound synthesis programming language to clean and high-quality synthesis.
Play the exercise: get a score, see the notes you played and listen to your performance
ScaleHelper is the fast way to improve your playing. With actual feedback based on what you played, ScaleHelper enables you to concentrate on the aspects of your playing that will help the most.
ScaleHelper has 3 modes:
1. Play any scale: ScaleHelper determines the exercise you have played and scores your performance. Ideal for impromptu practise sessions. (Not available in ScaleHelper Lite)
2. Choose a scale: Choose the exercise you want to play and ScaleHelper listens and gives you a score. Ideal to improve a specific musical exercise.
3. Challenge me: ScaleHelper will ask you to play exercises from your challenge list that is based on your chosen syllabus. ScaleHelper will identify what you need to practise and make sure you get exam ready while having fun on the way. Ideal for practising a range of exercises.
ScaleHelper contains everything you need for most of the instruments covered by the ABRSM, Trinity Guildhall, and MTB examining boards all the way from Grade 1 to Grade 8. ScaleHelper will be there for you every step of the way as you grow as a musician.
ScaleHelper allows you to create your own syllabus from the exercises it supports: major scales; major arpeggios; harmonic minor scales; melodic minor scales; natural minor scales; minor arpeggios; chromatic scales; dominant sevenths; diminished sevenths; augmented arpeggios; scales in thirds; whole-tone scales; and pentatonic major scales. All exercises are available starting from every tonic over 1 octave, 1 twelfth, 2 octaves, 2.5 octaves and 3 octaves. (ScaleHelper Lite only supports major scales and major arpeggios over 1 octave)
Instruments supported include Violin, Viola, Cello, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Clarinet, Flute, Oboe, Saxophone, Bassoon, Recorder, Trumpet, Cornet, Trombone and Horn. A full list is available at www.ScaleHelper.com along with details of the rich feature set ScaleHelper has to offer.
At less than the price of a single music lesson the guidance that ScaleHelper provides between your lessons builds on that teaching. You can dispense with the need to review scales by playing them in your lessons and instead reuse the time you gain to learn technique and perfect your pieces.
ScaleHelper supports multiple users, keeping each user's history for each of their instruments. You can save recordings to study later or to show and play to your teacher and friends. Have fun competing with your friends to see who can get the highest score or who can maintain the highest average.
★ Subwoofer: 6 low frequency tracks & 2 frequency sweeps to test your subwoofer
★ Headphones: Includes stereo tests along with binaural sounds
★ Frequency: Features both low and high frequencies (sine, saw and square waves)
★ Noise: Pink, Brown and White noise tracks
★ SoundBoard: Features a collection on fun sound effects.
★ Sirens: A selection of realistic siren sound effects
★ Sound Grenade: A high pitch noise to annoy friends with
★ Drums: A collection of drum sound effects
Currently supports mdpi, hdpi and xhdpi, not recommended for use on ldpi screens.
This app is ideal for tuning amplifiers, testing subwoofers, speakers and headphones.
The premium version natively includes:
-BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
- VISUALIZER: watch your sound spectrum move. You can choose among a great choice of audio wave shapes.
-‘SAVE’ option to record your customized frequency presets
-Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 8 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters of your songs
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- Possibility to add songs to the queue
- 'Repeat' function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- 'Shuffle' function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
Boost and improve your sound quality thanks to Equalizer+ Pro! Equalizer + Pro is both a music track player and a frequency equalizer. Access your own music library directly from the app. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer + Pro enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available presets are:
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- intuitive interface based on interaction with thumbs
- play multiple sounds live
- procedural rhythms
- 8 different sounds
- 11 scales (Pentatonic Minor, Pentatonic Major, 7 modes …)
- 12 base tones
- Pitch for each sound
- Reverb, delay and tremolo effects for each sound
The right bar is used to select among all the options, while the left bar is used to control the current option. The central board is used to compose melodies and rhythms and to play live. Each sound matches to a layer and has dedicated parameters (volume, pitch, reverb, delay and tremolo).
The app also includes some small samples of music designed to produce very low tones.
Feel the bass all the way down to 20 Hz and below, if your system can handle it.