Follow us on Twitter for special offers, updates, and just plain tanning fun! @Go_Tanning
Go Tanning - Tan Timer - #1 Tan Timer App - #1 Tanning App
Beach and lake season is here! Don't be caught without every sun bather's best companion app!
Go Tanning 2.0 now has Skin Profile, Tan Session Logging, a complete redesign, UV Index searching by location, and more! With Go Tanning's tan timer,you can keep track of how long you tan and alerts you when it is time to turnover, re-apply lotion, or take a break. This tan timer is geared towards outdoor tanning, but is also perfect for indoor tanning if you like to turnover or adjust positions to get the best sunless tanning coverage.
With the UV Index search, you can check the UV index of any location (currently only US is supported) by using the city/state or zipcode. With UV index information, you will know just how strong or dangerous the sunlight is and be able to tan safely by re-applying lotion or taking breaks more often.
The skin profile allows you to save your skin type in order to receive customized information throughout the app (work in progress, future Pro Feature). It also allows everyone store their default location and timer values so that they don't have to re-enter them every time they use the app.
Tan Session logging stores a record of every tanning session done with Go Tanning and allows you to add further input so that you can help reach a healthy beautiful tan this season!
- 7 Day basic forecast by Location
- Recommended Tanning Scheduler (Pro version)
- Customization (Pro version)
- Social Sharing
- Purchase Tanning Products
Features subject to change.
Grundlage des UV-Check ist der UV-Index – eine exakte Messung der Sonnenstrahlungsintensität für den aktuellen Aufenthaltsort. Ein vom Deutschen Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt entwickelter und patentgeschützter Algorithmus errechnet unter Berücksichtigung des Hauttyps die Eigenschutzzeit der Haut. Dabei wird neben dem Sonnenstand und Strahlungsintensität auch die Ozonverteilung in den obersten Schichten der Athmosphäre berücksichtigt.
Der Nutzer kann darüber hinaus weitere wichtige Umgebungsfaktoren wie Bewölkung, Schnee oder Aufenthalt am Wasser sowie den verwendeten Lichtschutzfaktor der Kleidung oder des verwendeten Sonnenschutzmittels eingeben. Auf Grundlage dieser Daten gibt der UV-Check die persönliche Eigenschutzzeit für den Aufenthalt unter freiem Himmel an, die an diesem Tag nicht überschritten werden sollte.
Doch die UV-Check App kann mehr als das. Über die App gibt es Hilfestellung bei der Hauttypbestimmung und Tipps, die tägliche UV-Strahlendosis und damit die eigenen Hautkrebsrisiken zu verringern. Praktisch ist auch die Möglichkeit, sich über das Smartphone-Programm an den nächsten Vorsorgetermin für eine Hautkrebsfrüherkennungsuntersuchung erinnern zu lassen und auffällig erscheinende Hautveränderungen im Zeitverlauf für die nächste Vorsorgeuntersuchung bei einer Hautärztin oder einem Hautarzt des Vertrauens als Fotoserie zu speichern.
Den UV-Check haben das Deutsche Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt und Berufsverband der Deutschen Dermatologen gemeinsam entwickelt. Die App steht dank der Unterstützung des Kooperationspartners Leo Pharma GmbH ab 10. April für die breite Öffentlichkeit kostenlos zur Verfügung.
* Automatic Location recognition
* Sunrise/Sunset Today/Tomorrow
* Counter until next Sunrise/Sunset
* Last watched time counter
* Gazing steps (5-10 sec.)
* Safe time counter
* Reports (Correct gazing/All gazing)
*Settings (Sungazing start time, Progress time, Vibration on/off, Alarm tone)
tags: sun, gazing, sungazing, solar, yoga, power, hira, ratan, manek, organize, organizer, healing
Select your skin type from the official skin-type scale (Fitzpatrick scale) and the app will query local weather conditions and return your time to burn. You can then set an alarm to remind you when you will start to burn.
- Set an alarm/reminder for when your time in the sun is up.
- Countdown timer until burn time.
- Separate calculations for different SPF factor sunscreens, or for no sunscreen if you have not applied any.
- Location information
- Weather details for your current location
- Detailed descriptions of the 6 different skin types
For use when sunbathing or simply when out and about in the sun.
Keywords: Sun tan tanning suntan sunburn reminder skin type burn time
- ricevere importanti consigli sulla protezione da utilizzare in base all'indice UV
- leggere le caratteristiche di una determinata gradazione UV e i suoi principali effetti
- scoprire le lenti più adatte per ogni situazione
- condividere con i tuoi amici i dati UV, i suggerimenti di ZEISS e le lenti consigliate.
Scarica subito ZEISS UV Detector e calcola l'indice UV della tua località!
- Automatische Standortbestimmung durch GPS
- Ermittlung des aktuellen UV-Index
- Aktueller Lichtschutzfaktor
- Einfache Bedienung
- Countdown-Zähler für verbleibende Aufenthaltsdauer in der Sonne
- Nützliche Informationen und Tipps rund ums Thema Sonnenschutz
WHAT IS IT?
Fotoskin is a great tool that helps preventing and early detecting skin cancer. The user can periodically perform a photographic register, by mapping its body. This register can be of great help for the medical professional, given that the patient will be able to show these photographs to its dermatologist in its check-ups, making it easier for a diagnosis and risk evaluation.
Fotoskin also offers valuable and rigorous information about different skin conditions, as well as tests and advice for better skin protection and cancer prevention.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Fotoskin is indicated for patients and relatives who have skin spots or moles that require tracking and control. It is also a useful tool for dermatologists and other health professionals, such as pharmacists and nurses. It can be of great interest for any person concerned about its skin health and sun damage prevention.
WHAT ARE ITS FEATURES?
Fotoskin has the following functionalities:
- My skin: In this section, you can perform different tests to know your fototype, melanoma risk and actinic damage level. The questions here are related with sun exposure time, mole amount or family precedents. With this information, the app will offer you a guidance summary on your skin’s condition, as well as advice to learn how to take care of yourself.
- My control: In this section you may photograph your own skin to know your moles and marks’ condition. The app allows to select the body part you want to photograph and enables also to configure reminders to perform continuous tracking or remembering your appointments with your dermatologist.
- My advice: Here you can access hints and tips to learn how to look after your skin, how to have a healthy solar exposure and to correctly apply sunscreen, as well as the steps to follow after sunburn.
- Medical Information: In this section you’ll find information regarding the main conditions that may affect skin, with images, disease characteristics and prevention.
- My weather: This section will inform you about your location’s (or any city you select) environmental situation, as well as its temperature and UV radiation index. It will also provide recommendations to follow under every case to protect your skin from sun damage.
------ Powered by ISDIN ------
* Important notice *
This app contains photographies that can result unpleasant for sensitive people.
Fotoskin is an informative and photographic self-control app that in no case will substitute medical visiting and a professional dermatologist diagnosis.
This app can be installed in almost all available devices; however, older or non-updated versions of Android devices can present some problems isolated yield.
A healthy lifestyle is a balanced lifestyle. It means not only a balanced diet, balanced exercise and rest, but also balanced sun exposure!
Sunshine is essential to an active and happy life. It is our natural source of vitamin D. It promotes bone health and prevents many chronic diseases. It synchronizes the hormonal rhythms of our body. It is nature’s oldest remedy for adverse moods. But too much sunshine may do more harm than good to our health. It can lead to sunburn and skin aging. It may suppress the immune system and cause skin cancer.
Violet is here to help! It is your personal guide to help optimize your sun experience. With a friendly user interface, Violet offers unique features including:
• Customization for the user’s skin type, age, and body size
• Displaying the local weather and UV index
• Predicting the user’s safe sun exposure time
• Notifying the user to seek sun protection before reaching the safe UV dose limit
• Estimating the daily amount of vitamin D generated from sun exposure
• Predicting the time remaining to reach daily vitamin D goal set up by the user
• Taking into account sunscreen applied and various clothing coverage.
• Offering contextual health tips on the safety and benefits of sun exposure
• Coaching the user on balanced sun exposure
Violet is not just another app to generate data. It is designed as a tool to encourage behavioral change toward a better health by reducing the risks while harnessing the benefit of sun. The goal is to motivate the user to get outdoors and safely enjoy the sun without fear it, and to Live Ultra Healthy!
Track and improve your sun experience with Violet. Join the LiveUltraHealthy community and become a Healthy Sun Tracker!
Reducing over-exposure to ultraviolet radiation (UV) from the sun is one of the best ways to prevent skin cancer. sunZapp can help you practice effective sun protection by giving advice on when to apply your sunscreen, stay in the shade, and wear protective clothing and hats.
sunZapp features include: personalized sun protection recommendations, GPS location and time, sunscreen reapplication reminders, alerts, GPS location and time, and UV Index reports.
Why should I use this app instead of the regular browser with bookmarks? Because with this app you can avoid the step of each time selecting the web pages to open and then open them one by one. Instead, all web pages are opened when the app starts and you can switch between the different web pages with ease. It is thus no substitute for the regular browser, but a perfect complement when you sometimes want to check out some pre-determined website in a fast manner.
Comment from user:
When I surf on my phone, eg the subway or the bathroom I always check the same pages. After each page, I have to click on favorites and then the page I want to, or type in the address bar. But with this app, add your regular reading list, and when you read one page, click the right arrow at the top and then move to the next page on your list.
Notepad, widget, reminder, text-to-speech, gestures, share via mail/mms etc.
If you use it don't forget to rate/comment it!
Speedometer with a HUD feature and Google Maps integration. Put your mobile on the dashboard in your car and watch the speed reversed in the windshield. Clean UI with smooth animations. Switch between speed view/map view, HUD/regular mode, km/h and mph.
This app is the sequel to very popular uHud.
If you like the app please rate it!