* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
You can also create images and send them between your apps.
Philips dictation recorder presents a new dimension to wireless working. Recording, editing and sending dictation files from your smartphone offers mobile flexibility and reduces document turnaround time.
Enhance your productivity
• The Philips dictation recorder offers editing functions such as insert, overwrite and append for professional recording control
• Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
Designed for professionals
• A clear user interface intuitively guides you through the dictation and download process
• Easy-to-use touch screen control for intuitive operation
• Express recorder mode for fast and simple dictation
• File and application encryption for maximum security
Use one of our secure sending options to enhance your productivity:
• Philips SpeechLive takes the dictation workflow to the cloud – with all of its great benefits. Record your dictation anywhere and at any time. SpeechLive also offers additional services such as the SpeechScribe transcription service which types your dictations in no time. For more information, please visit our website: www.speechlive.com
• With Philips SpeechExec mobile server you can manage secure dictation file delivery. Once an audio file is transferred to Philips SpeechExec mobile server or Philips SpeechExec dictation hub, it is sent automatically to the right transcription workstation within your company network. The mobile server as well as a license for SpeechExec dictation hub can be acquired at a Philips certified reseller.
To find a reseller near you, please visit us here:
• Send your dictation files anywhere in the world from your smartphone for enhanced productivity
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR E-MAIL DELIVERY:
Some audio players may not not have the wav-codec, which is optimised for voice files, preinstalled. In this case you can download the codec from our website: https://www.dictation.philips.com/adpcmcodec
We have tested and released version 2.5.05 on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
Android Version: 4.2.2 / 4.4.2
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I9250)
Android Version: 4.2.1
• HTC One
Android Version: 4.3 / 4.4.2
• LG Nexus 4
Android Version: 4.4.2
In case you have a smartphone different than the ones that are listed above, please make sure to upgrade your smartphone to Android version 4.2.1 or later.
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER KEYBOARD THEMES - Hold down the Swype key and select "Themes" to get yours! Buy one at the promotional price of $1.99 today.
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device with Swype on it – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases.
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swype'rs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
A new innovative share via button makes it even easier to use the app, the features that makes this app best in android market are its simple UI, small size and Great processing speed.
There are number of apps that helps you explore, write emails, take notes and set appointments with your Android phone. But, for many people, the compact size of a phone's keyboard or touch screen might be limiting and complex to use.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Hindi, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
You are able to send dictations to contacts from your phonebook (permission required).
* Join cool dragon hunter Hiccup and his dragon Toothless in a deluxe storybook experience based on the DreamWorks’ film in theaters, June 13
* Interact with your favorite pet dragons in 2 awesome games: Dragon Hunters & Dragon Racing
* Be creative with coloring pages and stickers!
The dragons are back with their best friends, the fearless dragon trainers, Hiccup and Astrid, in the thrilling DreamWorks’ How to Train Your Dragon 2 (The Official Storybook App), featuring a great story and characters from the film.
Stoick the Vast, Chief of Berk, is ready to crown his son, Hiccup, as the new Chief of the Viking Island of Berk, but Hiccup is not yet ready to lead. Through a series of misadventures, plus an eye-opening revelation and an epic dragons battle, will Hiccup become the chief he was always meant to be with his closest fire-breathing pal Toothless by his side?
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (The Official Storybook App) was developed by Cupcake Digital in partnership with DreamWorks.
Includes a heroic adventure story filled with dramatic imagery, music and featuring everyone’s popular Viking teenagers and their dragons
Play with dragons in interactive, leveled games for hours of fun:
DRAGON HUNTERS: Help Toothless scare off the Dragon Hunters to earn a high score. But be careful not to hit the sheep!
DRAGON RACING: Select your favorite dragon, Toothless or Stormfly, and race across Berk against other dragons while collecting sheep for points and avoiding obstacles.
Bring to life scenes from the movie using plenty of creative coloring tools and stickers (save to camera roll to send and share with family and friends from parent-gated section)
For more stories about Hiccup and Toothless, check out DreamWorks’ Dragons: Defenders of Berk in the App Store
Cupcakedigital.com provides free downloadable activities based on the story to further the educational value at home. Parents’ and Teachers’ Guides are also available with helpful tips for getting children ready for school and for utilizing apps to reinforce learning in and out of the classroom.
With Dictate! you never need to type a text message, an email, a Facebook post, a Word document, or anything else, again! This app allows you to create or edit even very long notes or Word documents by simply talking into your phone; the app converts your speech to text, for use in almost any other app.
If you prefer talking to typing on your phone, instead of opening different apps and typing what you want to say, launch Dictate! and simply dictate what it is you want to say. Your speech is converted to written words and then you can do whatever you want with the text: save it to SkyDrive as a Word file, so you access it anywhere, email it to someone, send an SMS message… almost anything you can think of.
Features in current version…
★ Auto-sync all files to SkyDrive
★ Share document with other people that use Dictate!
★ Organize your documents in folders
★ Quick launch icon allows you to launch the app and start talking immediately
★ New languages have been added and we will be adding more all the time!
★ Create folder using speech
★ Toggle languages from the editing screen & from settings screen
★ Folder tile displays count of total note
★ Renaming & deleting folders
★ 20 free speech recordings in trial mode
★ Create notes or documents by simply talking into your phone
★ Excellent quality voice recognition
★ Rich editing features, including highlighting text and speaking to overwrite it
★ Easy cursor placement
★ Notes have a subject and a body and no length limit
★ Tap on the screen and type (with spell checking), if required
★ Tap “listen” for the app to read the entire note back to you
★ Or highlight just a part of the note and tap “listen”
★ Copy all or part of the note to the clipboard
★ Save a draft of the note
★ View all your notes on the main screen
★ Text the note
★ Email the note
★ Post the note to social networks, such as Facebook
★ Export the note to SkyDrive
★ Apply a password to notes
★ Change colors of the note tiles
★ Setting to auto-detect that you’ve finished recording
★ Or choose to tap “stop” when you are done dictating
★ Change the font size
With the latest version, you can now have the recordings automatically compressed using AAC audio compression, reducing the file size by more than 10 times. The latest version also provides a home screen widget, allowing you to start recording with a single tap, without even launching the app.
Dictadroid is very simple to use and has many unique features, including:
- Pause/Resume while recording or playing
- Insert/Overwrite recording modes
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection
- Audio Gain Control
- Record/Play in the background or while screen is off
- Save audio files in WAV format
- Automatically compress the audio files
- Share via Email, MMS, FTP, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Quicktate
- Use volume buttons to rewind/forward/record/play
- Support for home screen widget
The latest User Guide can be found at http://www.dictadroid.com/Help
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dictadroid
Tags: record, insert, WAV, AAC, widget, compressed, dictation, voice recorder, share, tablet, dictaphone, ftp, box, dropbox, Google drive, email
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.