Chess Free provides a challenging experience of good chess game,
-- 15 play levels (Novice->Master)
You will be surprised if you will beat our algorithms on "Master" mode
-- Shows "AI Thinking"
-- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
-- "Two Players" mode
You can play against your friends on one tablet or through internet on your own tablet or phone.
You can see list of your competitors
Available when logging in with your Google+ account
Play against your friends!
*Note: Supported by unobtrusive Ads. Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions beyond writing to SD card.*
Download Chess for Android now!
The application contains powerful algorithm of game and friendly classic interface. Challenge your strategic skills with this relaxing game. With 10 levels of difficulty and on-line players provide a fun and challenging game for beginners and experts alike. Now you can enjoy the game anywhere you may be, directly from your smart phone.
* On-line mode with Google+ account!!!
* Accessibility - Adapted for people with visual impairments
* Ability to compose own figures position
* AI engine with 10 difficulty levels
* Parental control - control your children progress
* One or Two player mode
* Attractive classic wooden interface
* Undo move
* Ability to save games and continue later
* On-line ELO and Scores, leaderboards, achievements, chat, player invitations
Your comments will help to improve this application in the future.
Chess is the one of the oldest games on the Earth. Chess train your logical thinking and memory, so they became popular with children in school.
It is fascinating and useful to play chess online at Chess OK Playing Zone. There are more than 100 000 registered users on server, thousands of games are simultaneously online at any time of day. You can find a large number of partners of equal skill or close interests. Game supports both short and long time controls (bullet, blitz, standard). You can add favorite players to your friends list to make them easier to find later.
You can play chess online from mobile phone, tablet or PC. Games are saved in local database in PGN standard. Saved games can be shared via email, skype or jabber. You can play chess locally, online or watch live chess games. Online game is possible without registration, but if register, you will get your personal chess rating for three time controls – bullet, blitz and standard.
* Play chess online
* Play chess locally (for two players)
* User friendly game interface
* 12 board themes and 2 piece themes
* Global chat
* Chess tournaments start every 5-10 minutes
* 4 independent chess ratings – for bullet, blitz, standard and chess-960
* Game importing and exporting in PGN standard, local game database in PGN format
* Searching for opponents
* Friends list
* Chess teams
* Import PGN function
Application include very powerful engine for PGN import - it can handle majority of PGN features - standard notation, flash notation, SetUp tag and other. Also, it is integrated into system dialogs, so you can import PGN from clipboard, browser, messengers, another chess applications such as chess.com, chess for all, chess for android, chess-presso, chess from AI Factory and others
ChessOK company is also known by such products as Chess Assistant, Houdini Aquarium, Peshka, CT-ART, Chess King and 7-man endgame lomonosov tablebases.
iChess is now available on iPhone and iPad! http://goo.gl/1GIu67
★★★★★ "Awesome app with hell lot of puzzles. Best one seen so far !!"
★★★★★ "Its a great and functional training tool"
♟ Three difficulty levels. All puzzles are offline. No internet connection required
♟ Load your own PGN puzzle file. Chessbase CBH format not supported
♟ Hint and engine analysis with Stockfish and other engines! Or hide the Hint and avoid temptation!
♟ Bird View feature to view Solved/Failed and unseen puzzles. Or solve the difficult puzzles again!
♟ Scorecard to track your progress
♟ Mark a puzzle as favorite
♟ Master Chess openings by solving chess tactics from openings like Sicilian, Kings Indian etc (extra $)
♟ Solve puzzles from recent 2015 tournament chess games (extra $)
♟ New Material design! (thanks to Ilya Kostin)
♟ Some puzzles simply win a pawn or a piece and not necessarily end in checkmate
♟ Puzzles are arranged in increasing order of difficulty
♟ This is not an app to play chess online or play against the mobile or with friends
♟ Thanks to theweekinchess.com and pgnmentor.com for the PGN files.
Follow on Google Plus http://goo.gl/Axhm4
Like on Facebook http://goo.gl/P5TXe
NOTE: 'Read Phone identity' is required to secure purchases. No private information can be accessed
CHESS HEROZ is an app that makes use of world-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help you play exciting and speedy online match-ups with players in the world for free!
Do you think you can become the best chess player!?
Why is CHESS HEROZ so special?
1. Free Real-Time Match-Ups Online with Players Worldwide
You can enjoy playing CHESS HEROZ with friends and players chosen automatically around the world, whenever and wherever you are!
2. Caissa, the “Ace” Function
If you need assistance, Caissa, the Ace function with world-class Artificial Intelligence (AI), will support you!
If you are in trouble, just tap!
Caissa will show you the best moves to take!
3. Simple and Speedy
To start playing, simply log in from your Facebook or Twitter account. Or else, just insert a nickname you like. There is no annoying registration required!
And to play, just tap one button. That’s all! There is absolutely no complicated functions.
You can watch real-time match-ups of other players all round the world. You can learn tactics and gain skills by watching games of awesome players!
5. Offline Practice
You can play chess offline against CPU. This is a perfect way for you to practice before starting online matches!
*Chess is one of world’s top 3 board games, loved by over 700 million players world-wide!
Chess is an intellectual game which could be called the king of all existing mind sports around the world.
We sincerely hope that CHESS HEROZ will contribute to the increase in population of chess players.
Let’s become the top chess player in the world!
CHESS HEROZ Official Website: http://pr.heroz.jp/chessheroz/"
Browse through chess e-books available in PGN format or watch live tournaments as they occur (if there's a PGN file available on the web which is regularly updated).
The trial version allows you to view:
- the first 20 games of a PGN file
- the first 5 games of a live PGN file
Please buy the pro key to remove restrictions and to enable edit mode:
* Easy navigation (tap on left or right side of the board to move the pieces)
* Analyze games with the integrated analysis engine (output limited to one move in trial version) - start with menu - Analyisis start/stop
* Add more UCI chess engines for analysis (e.g. use the engines distributed with Chessbase)
* Autoplay (automatically move the pieces, time between moves can be set in settings)
* Live update of games (a PGN file from the web which is updated will automatically be reloaded once a minute)
* Dropbox support (load PGN files from your Dropbox)
* includes a PGN file with 6 annotated games from "Chess Fundamentals" by former world champion José Raúl Capablanca
* Edit mode (PRO only): try out analyzed lines, edit annotations and variations
* Blunder check
* Supports many languages (e.g. Russian, Chinese) in annotations (see Preferences - Set encoding)
* Share games with other programs (Chess programs, Google+, ...)
* Can read Scid database files if "Scid on the go" is installed
* Automatically convert ChessBase databases to PGN if "CBH to PGN" is installed
- Internet: to download PGN files (for live games)
- SD-card access: to read PGN files and save downloaded PGN files
IF YOU FIND A PGN FILE THIS PROGRAM CANNOT LOAD PLEASE CONTACT ME.
The puzzles are extracted from real grandmasters games. They are the same type of puzzles as in the "Chess Tactics" app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vv.mtc
Please try first the "Chess Tactics" app as it is free and it has the same functionality (only the puzzles are different) .
If you encounter any issue with "Chess Tactics" or "Chess Tactics for black" application, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix the issue as soon as possible.
"In chess, as in life, a man is his own most dangerous opponent." - Vassily Smyslov
"Chess is 99% tactics." - Rudolph Teichmann
"Good players develop a tactical instinct, a sense of what is possible or likely and what is not worth calculating." - Samuel Reshevsky
"No matter how much theory progresses, how radically styles change, chess play is inconceivable without tactics." - Samuel Reshevsky
"Tactics involve calculations that can tax the human brain, but when you boil them down, they are actually the simplest part of chess and are almost trivial compared to strategy." - Garry Kasparov
"Tactics flow from a superior position." - Bobby Fischer
"In general I consider that in chess everything rests on tactics. If one thinks of strategy as a block of marble, then tactics are the chisel with which a master operates, in creating works of chess art." - Tigran Petrosian
"...one other thing is the GM's superiority in tactics. For example Christiansen can find tactics in any position. If you're a GM you should be able to overpower the IM tactically. The GM will often blow out the IM in this area. " - Nick de Firman
"If the student forces himself to examine all the moves that smite, however absurd they look at first glance, he is on the way to becoming a master of tactics." - Cecil Purdy
* Allows playing against AI
* Choice of AI strength (search depth)
* Play as white or black
* Fixed or random starting position
Optimized for phones but should work well on tablets as well.
This program is based on an academic master thesis by José Pedro Matos and is distributed for free. No adds, no in-app purchases, no nothing!
Please let know what you think. Thanks!
*Advanced 3D graphics;
*AI opponent with adjustable level from junior to grandmaster;
*Online chess server. No registration needed. Play with your friends all over the world!
*Different themes of chess set;
- Challenge your friends and chat with opponents
- Play real-time blitz or daily correspondence chess
- Solve more than 50,000 puzzles
- Adjusts to your skill level to help you improve
- Thousands of videos and interactive lessons from top Grandmasters
- Interactive tutorials with helpful tips and highlights
- Adjust the computer's strength
- Analyze your game to learn what went wrong
… AND MORE
- Daily articles by top authors and coaches like IM Jeremy Silman
- Opening explorer helps you learn and play the right openings
- Make friends & send messages
- 20+ gorgeous themes for boards, pieces, and backgrounds
- Detailed performance stats and ratings
- Active community forum
- "I've tried every chess app out there and the Chess.com app is in a class by itself. It is the only chess app you will ever need, and the best choice if you want to improve!" - Michael
- “Amazing! Play with friends or random people at your skill level. So much fun!” - Playa
- “I use it daily for tactics, live games, and videos on strategy. I love this app!” - Samantha212
- “Great chess app and perfect mobile compliment to an excellent website. Highly recommended for beginners and experienced players alike.” - Brian
- “Makes playing chess against other players from around the world easy and fun.” - Northflow
Chess.com is built by chess players and enthusiasts who really love chess!
- Various chess horses and chess boards
- Various difficulty level supported by outstanding AI Engine
- Tournament mode play against 30 NPC
- Practice mode with five different difficulty levels.
- Multi player mode (up to 2 people)
- Saving basic and support replay mode.
- This game is perfectly supported tablet device.
Features of our version of Backgammon:
- Great, realistic graphics.
- 7 versions of the game, including Nards, Nackgammon, Tavlya etc..
- The opportunity to play together on a single board.
The earliest mention of dominos is from Song Dynasty China, found in the text Former Events in Wulin. Dominoes first appeared in Italy during the 18th century, and although it is unknown how Chinese dominoes developed into the modern game, it is speculated that Italian missionaries in China may have brought the game to Europe.
- eight types of the game (classic dominoes, muggins, naval kozel, jackass, human-human-wolf, kozel, bergen and basic cross), more types will be added in next update (matador, blitz, mexican train)
- 2, 3, 4 players
- friendly user interface
- tough AI, interesting to play with
- global cloud leaderboards to save your progress
- multiplayer game to compete with other players all over the world
General rules of dominoes:
The most basic dominos variant is for two players and requires a double six set. The 28 domino tiles are shuffled face down and form the stock or boneyard. Each player draws seven tiles; the remainder are not used. Once the players begin drawing tiles, they are typically placed on-edge before the players, so that each player can see his own domino tiles, but none can see the value of other players' tiles. Every player can thus see how many tiles remain in the other players' hands at all times during gameplay. One player begins by downing (playing the first tile) one of their tiles. In different games first tiles are also different. In muggins player should start with the highest double (6-6), in bergen the first move should be 0-0. This tile starts the line of play, a series of tiles in which adjacent tiles touch with matching, i.e. equal, values. The players alternately extend the line of play with one tile at one of its two ends. The game ends when one player wins by playing their last tile, or when the game is blocked because neither player can play. If that occurs, whoever caused the block gets all of the remaining player points not counting their own.
Players accrue points during game play for certain configurations, moves, or emptying one's hand. Most scoring games use variations of the draw game. In muggins player must make the open ends of the layout add up to 5 or a multiple of five (5, 10, 15, 20, etc.) In bergen player scores when numbers on the open ends are equal. If a player does not call "domino" before the tile is laid on the table, and another player says 'domino' after the tile is laid, the first player must pick up an extra domino. In "Mexican train" the double zero domino is scored as 7 points.
In a draw game (blocking or scoring), players are additionally allowed to draw as many tiles as desired from the stock before playing a tile, and they are not allowed to pass before the stock is (nearly) empty. The score of a game is the number of pips in the losing player's hand plus the number of pips in the stock. Most rules prescribe that two tiles need to remain in the stock. The Draw game is often referred to as simply "dominos".
Enjoy our dominos game with the most comprehensive set of this game varieties!
Each player begins the game with 16 pieces : one king , one queen, two rooks, two Knights two biships and eight pawns. Each of the six piece types move differently. The objective is to checkmate your opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture. To this end, a player's pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, while supporting their own. In addition to checkmate, the game can be won by voluntary resignation by the opponent, which typically occurs when too many pieces are lost , or if checkmate appears unavoidable. A game may also result in a draw in several ways, where neither player wins.
You can play
Single player mode
Two player mode
3 level of difficulty
Accept the chess challenge!