Chess Free provides a challenging experience of good chess game,
-- 15 play levels (Novice->Master)
You will be surprised if you will beat our algorithms on "Master" mode
-- Shows "AI Thinking"
-- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
-- "Two Players" mode
You can play against your friends on one tablet or through internet on your own tablet or phone.
You can see list of your competitors
Available when logging in with your Google+ account
Play against your friends!
*Note: Supported by unobtrusive Ads. Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions beyond writing to SD card.*
Download Chess for Android now!
*Advanced 3D graphics;
*AI opponent with adjustable level from junior to grandmaster;
*Online chess server. No registration needed. Play with your friends all over the world!
*Different themes of chess set;
- Challenge your friends and chat with opponents
- Play real-time blitz or daily correspondence chess
- Solve more than 50,000 puzzles
- Adjusts to your skill level to help you improve
- Thousands of videos and interactive lessons from top Grandmasters
- Interactive tutorials with helpful tips and highlights
- Adjust the computer's strength
- Analyze your game to learn what went wrong
… AND MORE
- Daily articles by top authors and coaches like IM Jeremy Silman
- Opening explorer helps you learn and play the right openings
- Make friends & send messages
- 20+ gorgeous themes for boards, pieces, and backgrounds
- Detailed performance stats and ratings
- Active community forum
- "I've tried every chess app out there and the Chess.com app is in a class by itself. It is the only chess app you will ever need, and the best choice if you want to improve!" - Michael
- “Amazing! Play with friends or random people at your skill level. So much fun!” - Playa
- “I use it daily for tactics, live games, and videos on strategy. I love this app!” - Samantha212
- “Great chess app and perfect mobile compliment to an excellent website. Highly recommended for beginners and experienced players alike.” - Brian
- “Makes playing chess against other players from around the world easy and fun.” - Northflow
Chess.com is built by chess players and enthusiasts who really love chess!
The application contains powerful algorithm of game and friendly classic interface. Challenge your strategic skills with this relaxing game. With 10 levels of difficulty and on-line players provide a fun and challenging game for beginners and experts alike. Now you can enjoy the game anywhere you may be, directly from your smart phone.
* On-line mode with Google+ account!!!
* Accessibility - Adapted for people with visual impairments
* Ability to compose own figures position
* AI engine with 10 difficulty levels
* Parental control - control your children progress
* One or Two player mode
* Attractive classic wooden interface
* Undo move
* Ability to save games and continue later
* On-line ELO and Scores, leaderboards, achievements, chat, player invitations
Your comments will help to improve this application in the future.
- Various chess horses and chess boards
- Various difficulty level supported by outstanding AI Engine
- Tournament mode play against 30 NPC
- Practice mode with five different difficulty levels.
- Multi player mode (up to 2 people)
- Saving basic and support replay mode.
- This game is perfectly supported tablet device.
Features of our version of Backgammon:
- Great, realistic graphics.
- 7 versions of the game, including Nards, Nackgammon, Tavlya etc..
- The opportunity to play together on a single board.
Chess is the one of the oldest games on the Earth. Chess train your logical thinking and memory, so they became popular with children in school.
It is fascinating and useful to play chess online at Chess OK Playing Zone. There are more than 100 000 registered users on server, thousands of games are simultaneously online at any time of day. You can find a large number of partners of equal skill or close interests. Game supports both short and long time controls (bullet, blitz, standard). You can add favorite players to your friends list to make them easier to find later.
You can play chess online from mobile phone, tablet or PC. Games are saved in local database in PGN standard. Saved games can be shared via email, skype or jabber. You can play chess locally, online or watch live chess games. Online game is possible without registration, but if register, you will get your personal chess rating for three time controls – bullet, blitz and standard.
* Play chess online
* Play chess locally (for two players)
* User friendly game interface
* 12 board themes and 2 piece themes
* Global chat
* Chess tournaments start every 5-10 minutes
* 4 independent chess ratings – for bullet, blitz, standard and chess-960
* Game importing and exporting in PGN standard, local game database in PGN format
* Searching for opponents
* Friends list
* Chess teams
* Import PGN function
Application include very powerful engine for PGN import - it can handle majority of PGN features - standard notation, flash notation, SetUp tag and other. Also, it is integrated into system dialogs, so you can import PGN from clipboard, browser, messengers, another chess applications such as chess.com, chess for all, chess for android, chess-presso, chess from AI Factory and others
ChessOK company is also known by such products as Chess Assistant, Houdini Aquarium, Peshka, CT-ART, Chess King and 7-man endgame lomonosov tablebases.
The game is typically played with a deck of 36 cards (numerical cards 2 through 5 are removed from a standard 52 card deck prior to play) and is played with two to four people. The deck is shuffled, and each player receives six cards. The top card on the remaining deck is made visible and placed at the bottom of the deck at a 90 degree angle (so that its denomination and suit are visible). This determines the trump suit, however the revealed card is actually a part of the deck, the last card to be drawn. The player with the lowest trump is the first attacker. A deck of 36 cards limits the number of players to six, although some variants allow more than one deck to be used. If multiple games have been played, often the loser of the previous game shuffles and deals.
Russian durak is a very important part of board game and card game culture. This card game occupies worthy place among other famous game masterpieces. The most popular varieties are classic durak and throw-in durak. Passing durak is the most unpredictable variety of the game, will give you tons of pleasant emotions.
Features of the game:
- three varieties of the game (classic durak, throw-in durak and passing “durak”), eight more will be available in first update
- two, three and four players game
- ergonomic user interface
- tough AI, that will make you to do your best to win the game
- global “cloud” leaderboard, to save your progress, even if you destroyed your device
- multiplayer game, to play durak online with best players all over the world
- private multiplayer games, to play durak online with friends
- classic durak mode and throw-in durak mode are now available for multiplayer. Passing durak will be added for multiplayer soon.
Invite everyone and play russian durak online with friends. If you are tired of boring solitaire and checkers, too complicated chess and poker, monotonous backgammon and dominoes, than you will love russian durak online! If you have no internet on your device - challenge our smart AI, if you have internet - play durak online with friends or random opponent!
Current boards available:
-Parchis for 3
-Snakes and Ladders
More games coming soon!!!
There are many of options:
-Different AI levels (none tricks)
-Three different ways to select pieces
-Board zoom and auto zoom
-Different playing speeds for pieces and dice
Permissions are used for add platforms, application doesn't use any personal information. If you prefer to doesn't have ads we have a pro version without ads and with some more surprises.
Do you want 'Board Games' in your language? you can contribute to translate it or correct current translations, it will be very appreciated:
Please, notify bugs, error translations, ideas... to http://juegosdetablero.idea.informer.com/
The earliest mention of dominos is from Song Dynasty China, found in the text Former Events in Wulin. Dominoes first appeared in Italy during the 18th century, and although it is unknown how Chinese dominoes developed into the modern game, it is speculated that Italian missionaries in China may have brought the game to Europe.
- eight types of the game (classic dominoes, muggins, naval kozel, jackass, human-human-wolf, kozel, bergen and basic cross), more types will be added in next update (matador, blitz, mexican train)
- 2, 3, 4 players
- friendly user interface
- tough AI, interesting to play with
- global cloud leaderboards to save your progress
- multiplayer game to compete with other players all over the world
General rules of dominoes:
The most basic dominos variant is for two players and requires a double six set. The 28 domino tiles are shuffled face down and form the stock or boneyard. Each player draws seven tiles; the remainder are not used. Once the players begin drawing tiles, they are typically placed on-edge before the players, so that each player can see his own domino tiles, but none can see the value of other players' tiles. Every player can thus see how many tiles remain in the other players' hands at all times during gameplay. One player begins by downing (playing the first tile) one of their tiles. In different games first tiles are also different. In muggins player should start with the highest double (6-6), in bergen the first move should be 0-0. This tile starts the line of play, a series of tiles in which adjacent tiles touch with matching, i.e. equal, values. The players alternately extend the line of play with one tile at one of its two ends. The game ends when one player wins by playing their last tile, or when the game is blocked because neither player can play. If that occurs, whoever caused the block gets all of the remaining player points not counting their own.
Players accrue points during game play for certain configurations, moves, or emptying one's hand. Most scoring games use variations of the draw game. In muggins player must make the open ends of the layout add up to 5 or a multiple of five (5, 10, 15, 20, etc.) In bergen player scores when numbers on the open ends are equal. If a player does not call "domino" before the tile is laid on the table, and another player says 'domino' after the tile is laid, the first player must pick up an extra domino. In "Mexican train" the double zero domino is scored as 7 points.
In a draw game (blocking or scoring), players are additionally allowed to draw as many tiles as desired from the stock before playing a tile, and they are not allowed to pass before the stock is (nearly) empty. The score of a game is the number of pips in the losing player's hand plus the number of pips in the stock. Most rules prescribe that two tiles need to remain in the stock. The Draw game is often referred to as simply "dominos".
Enjoy our dominos game with the most comprehensive set of this game varieties!
- 3 difficulty levels
- 5 different start formations
- Online scoring system
- Neat graphics
- Addictive gameplay
Keywords: сhess, сorners, shashki, checkers, draughts, "russian checkers", ugolki, "russian draughts".
Now supporting the most powerful Open Source Stockfish Chess Engine. Stockfish will analyze the game for you when you learn, play against you when you train. If you are a novice player, you can set engine strength to lower and play against an easier oppenent and gradually train to be better.
- Play online against your friends and player from all over the world.
- Study and improve your chess skills many ways.
- Play against strongest chess engine available, Stockfish 6.
- Get 200.000+ PGN files of full tournaments and players within the app and study the games on the board with user friendly design.
- Open PDF books, JPEG, PNG etc. files next to the chess board and study on chess board at the same time.
- Read PDF files from any cloud application, phone or tablet memory, sd card etc. with one click.
- Analyze the moves with the strongest chess engine any time you want with a PDF book or PGN file open.
- You can play one on one or against chess engine and at the same time analyze every single move automatically if you like.
- Get more and more PGN files every week.
- Set chess board size to see your PDF books as you like better.
- Add any UCI supported chess engine as you like.
- Swipe board to pass to next PGN game.
We ensure continuous updates weekly which will include:
- Openning PGN database
- Study PGN files created by professional chess teacher.
- More language support.
Current languages supported:
It is all very easy and intuitive. Just download and start improving your skills.
Support: We are open to any kind of suggestions coming from you. Please open your mind to us and we improve your app as you like.
Note: Stockfish is an open source chess engine and you can always access it freely from here: https://stockfishchess.org/
Although luck is one of the determining factors in the outcome, strategy plays a more important role in the long run. With each roll of the dice, players must choose from numerous options for moving their checkers and anticipate possible counter-moves by the opponent.
Board games would be incomplete without this diamond! Noone would pay attention to the beautifull strategy of chess, precise math of poker, large number of variations of dominoes and replayability of solitaire, without this queen of board games! Backgammon (nardi) took their rightful place on the pedestal table games.
- Singleplayer game
- Multiplayer game over internet (online) and on one device (hot seat), play backgammon free with friends or random opponent
- Multiplayer game over bluetooth
- Scoreboards and leaderboards
- Online shop with 12 unique backgammon (narde) gameboards
- Achievements and rewards
- Play backgammon free
- In next update new nardes game types will be added (gulbar, crazy gulbar, fevga, plakoto)
Show everyone who is the real master of backgammon!