An easy to use tool designed to help you monitor your low protein diet, available for iOS and Android.
The app can be used for the following inherited metabolic conditions: PKU, MSUD, TYR, HCU, GA1, IVA, MMA/PA and UCD.
Features of the LowPro App:
• Get started by completing your profile. A summary of your activity will be shown on the dashboard.
• Record how many exchanges and protein substitutes you have consumed each day.
• Set reminders to take your protein substitutes and to attend hospital appointments.
• Exchange calculator – convert protein (g) into exchanges.
• Keep track of your blood levels on a graph.
• Export and share information as a PDF.
• Keep record of questions to ask your dietitian in the Notes section.
• LowPro App can link Google Fit to track your steps.
If you are a parent with more than 1 child on a low protein diet, there is an option to have multiple accounts.