This is a simulation game of the life of Dave - your very own "Virtual Beggar". Your job is to uplift his wealth and to bring happiness into his life.
You start from the lowest level of society i.e beg to earn a living, up to a multinational CEO.
Consequently, you start from a torn sack up to your very own mansion!
• Lead a life from the poor to rich.
• Eat foods ranging from trash to international assortments to stay alive.
• Get medication in times of distress and injury
• Be occupationally mobile - Work as anything, LITERALLY!
• Buy all you want weapons, various lodgings, and various transports
• Educate yourself to qualify in working at your dream job.
• Over 15 Bosses to beat -> this lets you your gameplay more fun and challenging.
Life Simulator also features a Casino Mode where you get to have fun with three different modules - Roundup, Daily Lucky Draw, and Lottery.
Roundup is a realtime-multiplayer casino module where four players across the globe
place a sum of money on the table. More the money the player puts in higher is the
chance of sweeping all the cash on the table.
Daily Lucky draw lets 1000 lucky winners every day to earn cash. All you need to do is to
signup for the lucky draw and the rest depends on your luck.
Lottery features players buying 100, 1.000 or 10.000 dollar tickets of any quantity. The
results of each lottery vary and you have the potential to ridiculously multiply your
💡 Introducing Careers for life simulator where you can choose from one of our well-crafted paths in order to specialize in a field.
This game also contains a City Builder Mode which is available in the settings panel of the game. This mode essentially makes you a mayor where your job is to manage a city from 0 population up to a gigantic metropolitan city. It's the population that determines the success of your city.
These are the main features of the game -
• You must build Houses, Commercial Buildings, and Community buildings in order to transform your city into a success.
• Expand land to accommodate more structures.
Good Luck! Dave is waiting for you
Any feedback is most appreciated
Email me @ : email@example.com