NEW - API available - if you wish to make your own sensor app in a very short time - contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now with Samsung S4/S5 and Nexus 5sensors support and Fitbit web import!
- Color coded graphs with adjustable thresholds are completed and shown in real time
- Simple parameters such as posture, activity, accelerations (x,y,z), proximity, latitude and longitude, light etc ..along with the more complex ones such as heart rate, ECG, respiratory rate - anything the sensor itself can track
- Communicate with wireless external or internal sensors, use more then just your device's incorporated accelerometer, gyro and GPS
- Analyzes, save and import/export collected sensor data logs
- Shows data in numerical form or in diagrams with adjustable thresholds or color coding
- Shares sensor data readouts using e-mail, Google Drive, Dropbox..
- Live concurrent tracking across internal or external sensors - in real time
- Includes internal sensors: Proximity, light, orientation, magnetic field, pressure, temperatures..
- Collect and process all data - improve your training regiment or self tracking sessions. Visually
- Monitor one or more groups of workers, athletes, security on one mobile device - check their vital signs, location, be alerted
- Allows for quick integration of additional internal algorithms like: fall detection, pedometer, location alerts etc, by the users themselves
- Easily creates alerts and thresholds for different parameters
- Modular structure
- Color themes
- Android Internal (Accelerometers, Orientation, Magnetic Field, Light, Proximity, GPS)
- Android Internal (steps, temperature / humidity, barometer, luminosity) - on selected phones, like Samsung S4, Nexus 5
- Zephyr BioHarness BH3 (ECG, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R interval, Respiration Rate, Internal temperature, Posture, Activity, Battery, Accelerometers)
- Zephyr HxM (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Pedometer)
- Zephyr HxM Smart (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Stress, Intensity, Activity Level and Calories)
- more than 40 BT LE 4.0 Heart rate sensors (Adidas, Armour39, Beets BLU, BiiFit, Blueleza, Mio Alpha, Polar H7, Viiiiva, Wahoo, 60beat Blue and any BLE heart rate sensor)
- SensorDrone environmental sensor (Precision Gas, Reducing Gas, Oxidizing Gas, Non-Contact Thermometer, Humidity, Temperature, Light, Color, Pressure, Proximity, Expansion Connector)
- Texas Instruments SensorTag environmental sensor (Gyro, Accelerometers, Compass, Humidity, Temperature, IR Temperature)
- OBD2 / ELM327 (automotive on-board diagnostics)
- Fitbit (import from web)
If your sensor is currently not supported, join the discussion on http://www.senseview.mobi and make a suggestion!
- Bluetooth (BT)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BT Smart)
- Lost your Fitbit, Withings, Nike, a smartwatch?
- Solo or group tracking, safety, location: SenseView helps keep you safe and secure, while opening room for self improvement and growth
- Training improvements (group or solo): Being able to see your body react to different conditions and stress levels can severely change the way you train
- First responders: Training of firefighters
- Medical / mHealth: Remote tracking of patients
- Education, Research: learn how sensors work and function
- Machine to Machine (m2m) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Cars monitoring (OBD2 / ELM327)
- Bluetooth Breakthrough Awards 2014 finalists, CES, Las Vegas
- App. of the month on bluetooth.org
- Under Armour's Armour39 Challenge Phase one finalist
It also provides an explanation of the measurements and of the coordinates-systems used and allows you to choose the units you like.
This application gives you the access to:*
· Motion and position sensors:
- Gravity sensor
- Acceleration sensor
- Gyroscope (calibrated and uncalibrated)
- Proximity sensor
- Step counter
- Step detector
- Significant motion
- Rotation vector sensors
· Environment sensors:
- Light sensors
- Magnetic field sensor (calibrated and uncalibrated)
- Barometer (pressure sensor)
- Relative humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor
· Body sensors:
- Heart rate sensor
*Note: your device may not contain all this sensors
The app is ad-free, but there is a donation button in the "about" section. You can donate multiple times; donations are not refundable.
Android Sensor Types:
Motion Sensors: (http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/sensors/sensors_motion.html)
- Rotational Vectors
- Step Detectors/Counters
Position Sensors: (http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/sensors/sensors_position.html)
Environmental Sensors (http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/sensors/sensors_environment.html)
- Ambient Air Temperature
- Device Temperature
- Air Pressure
- Heart Rate
NOTE: Support for new software sensors introduced in Android 5.0 (Lollipop) is very primitive right now. Support will improve as more information becomes available.
An advanced graphing system provides a powerful data visualization tool to inspect parts of a graph or view exact measured values. On the lower graph view, touch controls and pinch gestures allow panning or zooming. On the top graph, touching or dragging controls a cursor that can be used to get the values of all sensor at any point time.
Any sensor or component value can be toggled on or off. All sensors that are part of a particular session are overlaid on a single graph to make correlation between different sensors easy. A Live Data mode provides a more interactive experience but less recording control.
An intuitive user interface makes tasks such as setting up a sensor data logging session or exporting to external storage such as an SD card easy. Logging settings include the ability to toggle any available sensor or set the session duration and update interval. Note that some sensors ignore the update interval by internal design, including event based sensors such as step counters and certain orientation sensors.
A background service (with notification icon) lets you capture sensor data over long periods of time, even when the device is locked/deactivated. After capturing sensor data you can view it in the application's graphing windows, save it to a .csv (Excel) file, or export the entire SQL database to an SD card.
Settings - Shows/Hides the sensor and setting checkboxes while viewing graphs.
Save - Saves the data from the Live Data mode in a new session.
Export - In the main menu this exports the entire SQL database to your external storage folder. While viewing a session this exports the data for that session to a .csv file.
New Session - Takes you to the New Session window defaulting to the settings of whatever session you were looking at for convenience.
Information - Shows you information about every hardware and software sensor available to your device.
All data are presented in figures and the graphs of historical measurements and simply widget will make all the necessary information you will always have on hand, without unnecessary shading your wallpaper.
You can try free version before buy this app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.c5dev.android.sensorsfree)
Graphs display the data from the last two days, so we can compare how weather was changing and their impact on our well-being. And as you know, changes in the weather are vital to our health.
Low air pressure lowers blood pressure, and during the lowering of the atmospheric pressure in an atmosphere of oxygen content decreases. As a result, human blood pressure drop and the flow rate, there are problems of interference with the breathing and the cardiovascular system, often also accompanied by headaches.
At high temperature and high humidity of air, with a low atmospheric pressure, problems may be elderly people, especially suffering from arteriosclerosis or renal failure, since in these conditions also greatly decreases the concentration of oxygen in the atmosphere.
In contrast, excessive drying of air (especially common during long-term use of air conditioning) may be the cause of dry rhinitis, which at this condition becomes more susceptible to viral infections.
Variable weather has a big impact on our health. In application, however Sensors can control its impact on your well-being.
Temperature measurement also indicates the current location, and humidity sensor currently prevailing conditions in a given location. It also allows an individual to determine the scale for measuring humidity.
In addition to the actual pressure barometer indicates changes in the weather, and altimeter allows the measurement of the change in height (for example, when you walk up the stairs or simply move the phone hand up and down). This allows us to measure the height at which we enter or descend.
For proper operation of required sensors are temperature, humidity and pressure built into the phone.
Internet connection is only required to display your current location. Without the connection location is not shown, but the measurements are functioning properly.
You can purchase the new and improved Sensor Insider Pro for only $2.49 for a limited time.
Sensor Insider Pro's main features
- Acquire data from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Display data in different ways (plots, map, numeric)
- Take screenshots of your plots
- Save acquisition info and data to file, which can be reopened for further analysis.
- Export data to file in Matlab, CSV (Excel-compatible), or KML (for Google Earth) format, for further analysis on a computer.
- All "standard" sensors (acceleration, magnetic field, light,...)
- GPS and network location
- Sound level
- Phone and WiFi signal (data availability varies by phone)
- System resources
Your ratings are very appreciated. If you are experiencing any issue, please contact us and give us a chance to solve them before rating.
Measure how fast you are accelerating in your car. Take a light reading in direct sunlight or a dark room. Measure the atmospheric pressure at your altitude and compare it to the pressure on Jupiter. See how fast you were spinning on a roller coaster. Or use the magnetic field readings to turn your phone into a metal detector.
This app gives you instant access to every sensor on your device to start taking readings right away with easy-to-read charts. You can also check out detailed specifications on the hardware behind your sensors, and even see lists of devices that have better equipment. Compare and contrast all sensors available in order to make the right choice when buying a new device, or just confirm that you've got the best available device.
Download Sensor Sense now and begin exploring all the new interesting sensors on your device.
You can use the icons on the top of the screen to navigate through the app.
The Sensor icon will take you to the readout of all the sensors that are available on your device. Tap on the name of the sensor to view it and to turn it on and off. The readings for the sensor are displayed on the chart with Minimum and Maximum readings. Move your device around to get different readings. Click the Reset button to clear all the readings, and click the Set Reference Point button to take the current reading and set it as the zero point on the chart. Click on the arrow next to the "Comparison Data" to view other samples from the selected sensor. Use the arrow next to the Sensor name to open and close each sensor. The "Current Accuracy" graph shows you the amount of resources your device is supplying to that sensor at that time. Click on the accuracy graph for
a detailed explanation of these readings.
The List icon will take you to the list of all the sensors available on your device. If a sensor is not included on your device, that sensor will be listed in the "Not Included" section, along with a list of other devices that offer that sensor. The sensor list shows manufacturer’s specifications for each sensor, as well as a list of devices that claim to have better specifications.
The Reset icon will return you to the sensor page, close all the open sensors, and clear out all the current data.
The Options icon will take you to Settings, where you can set the language used for the app as well as many other settings and units of measure. The Options icon will also take you to High Scores, where you can see a list of the highest scores from other users, and submit your own. See if you can make the top 10 list!
* (Please let us know of any poor language translations, and we will correct them quickly in the next release.)
All sensors data are displayed:
· Health Conditions
· Altitude (using as altimeter the barometer sensor)
· Light Level
· Magnetic Field
· 6 different widgets that can display the time, date, temperature, and humidity
· Select the startup screen with the tab you prefer
· Lock the orientation of the app
· Set your preferred temperature unit (°C, °F, or K)
· Set your preferred altitude unit (meters or feet)
· Set your preferred pressure unit (mbar, mmHg, or inHg)
· Change the update rate of the widgets
· Read the info of each sensor (range, delay, power usage, and more)
Optimized battery consumption:
The sensors are used only while the application is running. Once you pause or exit the application all sensor listeners are removed. You can also customize the widget update rate to optimize consumption for your needs.
This application uses the ambient temperature and humidity sensors, which are currently included only in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Galaxy S5 unfortunately does not have either a temperature or humidity sensor, however you can display the data of the rest of the sensors.
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
• No Ads
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
Sensor Checker tests following sensors:
- Magnetsensor (Teslameter, Compass)
- Pressure (Air)
With Sensor Checker Adfree, You also could measure the sensors without limit for longer time. This is advantageous for measure magnet strength, power sources, not noticeable tremors and many more. It is also possible to see all measurements in a live flip chart, where the measures are displayed and updated every second.
You could use this tool for every situation in Your live.
Tags: Teslameter, Magnetometer, Seismograph, Sensor, Test, Compass, Acceleration, Speed,
Light, Temperature, Proximity, Air Pressure, Rotation, Gravitation, flip chart, live view
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
no ads or in-app purchases
simple, clean and colourful user interface
- get extra information such as range and resolution
- record sensor values to monitor changes over time
SENSORS (availability depends on device):
- Geomagnetic Field
- Linear Accelerometer
- Rotation Vector
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- http://icons8.com/ for the launcher icon
You'll be able to test the following:
*** SENSORS ***
You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided by each sensor. Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
*** WIFI ***
You'll be able to check your LAN status: local and external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
*** TELEPHONY ***
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
*** GPS ***
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
*** BATTERY ***
Level of charge, capacity, time on, temperature, health...
*** MULTITOUCH ***
How many points of contact does your device recognize? Is your digitizer working as it should?
*** CAMERA ***
Information about your device's cameras like resolution, focal length, crop factor relative to 35 mm film format, focus modes, sensor size...
*** SYSTEM INFORMATION ***
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The best hardware information app!
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
Perform all calculations without changing the mode
Get Help for each button
- Add Subtract Multiply Divide
- Complex Number arithmetic with arg, Abs, Conjg
- Square root, Cube root, n-th root, square, cube, exponent
- Reciprocal, Factorial, Permutation, Combination
- Log, Natural Log, E, e
- Bin Hex Oct Dec
- Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan)
- Hyperbolic functions (sinh, cosh, tanh)
- Inverse Trigonometric functions (asin, acos, atan)
- Inverse hyperbolic functions (asinh, acosh, atanh)
- Mixed fraction / Fraction / Decimal formats
- Sexagesimal (Degree-Minute-Second) and Engineering format
- Store and Recall 9 variables, with M+ and
- Enter number as Tera, Giga, Mega, kilo, milli, micro, nano, pico, femto
- Random number
- Constants (More constants coming soon)
- Degree / Radian / Gradient
- Normal / Fix / Scientific format with adjustable precission
The calendar displays the Shenshai roj, mah, sal, var and gah mapped to the Gregorian calendar.
Click on the date or time to know the corresponding Shenshai date.
Click on any part of the Shenshai date to know the corresponding Gregorian date.
GEMS offers 25 Different modules covering every aspect of educational institutions.
All the modules are:
- Commercially operational
- Extensively tested
- Domain perfected
- Academic Regulatory Compliant
- Independent yet fully integer able
All modules of GEMS has cutting edge in terms of zero-implementation-Time, Cost and Quality parameters, maturity in work flows and perfect reports.
GEMS educatinal solution overcomes non-alignment of existing solution with the common thread binding all educational institutions i.e. Academic Regulatory compliances dictated by bodies like NBA and NAAC.
We help to simplify education governance, optimize and thus improve maturity of the underlying processes.
It has an ever growing membership and thousands of visitors and is plugged in with all social websites synchronizing perfectly with students requirements.
This live application is woven keeping in mind the requirement of students pursuing careers in the field of IT.
The main offerings are:
1. Ready Projects and Project Assistance
2. Placement Assistance
3. Learning Assistance
4. Carrier Guidance
5. Application and utilities
6. Discussion Forums