With the official AUT App, you have access to up-to-date news, events and information about AUT anytime, anywhere. New tools and functionality allow you to navigate student life at AUT both physically and virtually.
By logging in with your student Network ID you’ll be able to:
• See your personal class timetable
• Access a customised feed of news and events
• Add events and activities directly to your schedule
• Get quick access to your grades
• Receive timely and personalised notifications
• Engage in community chat, including AUT’s chatbot Tua
• Make use of interactive campus maps and navigation
• Check the live shuttle bus schedule
• See and apply for student jobs
• Launch an enquiry with Student Hub
• Be guided on how to develop your Pepeha and gain confidence in Te Reo
• See real-time computer lab availability
• And more!
Auckland University of Technology Te Wānanga Aronui o Tāmaki Makaurau is committed to enhancing student communications across our 30,000 students. The app allows AUT to send meaningful notifications along with in-app messages relevant to you, reducing the volume of email and ‘one size fits all’ communications.
The AUT Student App provides endless tools to engage with you and support you on your student journey. Plus, got a great idea to add to the app? – Let us know. The app was built in-house by AUT Grads keen to develop and deliver new functionality to serve you, our awesome student community.