6.46K reviews
Content rating
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family. With 36 fully adjustable frames, rounded corners, adjustable photo effects, shapes, adjustable border width, background patterns and an easy border color picker you will always have a unique look.

- 36 fully adjustable frames with up to 5 photos (drag the inner frame borders for endless customisation!).
- Rounded corners
- Adjustable border width
- Change the shape of your photos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Change the color of the border with an easy to use color picker
- 52 patterns for the frames background
- Adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of each photo
- Rotate photos
- Select one of six ratios including square format (1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 9:16, 2:3, 3:4)
- Pinch to zoom and drag to move the photos
- Save to your gallery
- Share to other applications (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email)
- Multiple output resolutions

Check PicFrame out on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PicFrameApp and Facebook: http://facebook.com/PicFrameApp
Updated on
Aug 12, 2019

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available

Ratings and reviews

6.26K reviews
August 1, 2021
Last updated in 2019. I've had it for about that long. The app crashes when changing aspect ratio. If one decides a pic looks better in another position, one has to delete and choose again, instead of just dragging and dropping. No menu for options or even a tutorial at this stage is a loss, because otherwise the program works fine. May have to change this app for another, but this version doesn't have ads.
7 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
August 4, 2019
Edit - after the 8/1/19 update I still cannot take pics within the app. I have used this app for 2.5 years and it always worked well. However they did an update and I can no longer save pictures I take in app. It will let me take a picture but as soon as I hit "ok" it takes be back to the homescreen. I've deleted and reinstalled the app twice and the issue persists. This makes this app worthless to me as that is 95% of what I do and I can do the other 5% on a different app. Please fix.
10 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Active Development
August 4, 2019
Please try the latest update and let me know if you still have issues. Thanks.
A Google user
October 28, 2019
Pros-variety of backgrounds, ability to widen/narrow borders and rounded corners Cons-frequently closes and work is lost (multiple times within a few minutes). I do multiple images & sizes in collages, choices of collage collection options are limited, often have to rework images to fit. Each time you change the aspect your work is gone & have to start over. Be prepared to spend a bit of time using this app.
3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

Added the ability to select multiple photos