From wherever you are, you are able to help contribute to the AED Registry by ‘Pinning an AED’ whenever you see an AED anywhere in the world. By ‘Pinning an AED’ or verifying an existing AED, you help verify the locations of new AEDs and strengthen the validity of an existing AED. Help build the largest repository of active AEDs in the world to help you save a life, maybe even yours.
Owners of AEDs throughout the world are able to register their AEDs with more details to ensure confidence when an AED is needed.
AED Registry features:
• Displays the nearest AED to your current location (w/ location services on)
• Select an AED icon to get details on specific AEDs w/ directions to its location
• Details include photo and directions to AED
• Pinch locator screen to view AEDs in your area
• Easily locate AEDs in Map View or List View
• ‘Pin an AED’ allows users to find AEDs and contribute to the database of existing AEDs
• Ability to ‘verify’ a Pinned AED to increase confidence of an AEDs existence and reliability
• ‘Register an AED’ allows owners of AEDs to contribute their AED to the database of existing AEDs
• ‘Verified Ready’ AEDs are AEDs that have been verified ready for use (verified battery/pads) within 30 days
• Identify levels of confidence of an AEDs readiness to save lives
Keywords : AED, AED locator, Ready AED, AED Registry, AED nearby, AED finder, Connect AED, National AED, Registry, International AED Registry, Pin an AED, Medical, Locate an AED, AED Management, AED Mgt, Find an AED, Defibrillator
此 App 包含了以下功能
1.AED 地圖：快速找到最近的 AED 位址，急救分秒必爭！
2.最新消息：提供 AED 的第一手相關資訊
3.急救新知：學習如何使用 AED ，以及猝死等等相關資訊，不要讓遺憾發生在你身邊！
4.聯絡我們：若有 AED 的任何問題，可直接聯繫我們進行服務
5.急救搶先看：掃描 AED 的 DM ，透過互動影片立即學習如何正確的使用 AED！
Medrills, presented by Archie MD, provides compelling training material for preventive and general medical tasks such as obtaining IV access, performing CPR, or using an AED. The app is dedicated to an individual medical task and includes:
1. An instructional animation providing a deep understanding of the medical task.
2. Training with interactive exercises which enable practicing the task to prepare for assessment.
3. In app purchase of $.99 for a testing section to evaluate the user’s knowledge and skill of a task. Score above 85% with no critical task failures to receive a certificate for nationally recognized 1 CEH credit hours certified by CECBEMS.
NOTE – IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CEH CREDIT HOURS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF : $0.99 MUST BE MADE AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE. USERS WHO DO NOT PURCHASE THE CEH AND TESTING MODE MAY VIEW THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND TRAINING MODE BUTWILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN A CECBEMS ACCREDITED COURSE.
CECBEMS verifies that sound education principles have been demonstrated in the development of this educational offering as evidenced by the review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and program evaluation processes. CECBEMS does not endorse or support the actual opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization.
submitted photographs of the locations of more than 1,200 automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
throughout Philadelphia. The data collected is being used to create an interactive map of AED locations
to help bystanders better access these life-saving devices during sudden cardiac arrest events, which will
be distributed to emergency response services as well as the public. We are still accepting submissions
to help improve the database – sign up and submit an AED location today!
It also allows you to:
Upload your own Defibrillator locations including GPS co-ordinates.
Seek out training in your area.
Have your communities training published on the app.
Watch instructional videos on CPR and Defibrillator use.
Learn about heart conditions.
Record maintenance checks of your defibrillators.
Our database is small but growing and will continue to do so with your input.
Is there a Defibrillator near you?
Could you find and use it in an emergency?
Each MEDRILLs App covers a 68W (Army Combat Medic) task and consist of 3 modes:
• Instruction Mode – Multimedia instructional animation that covers the injury, diagnosis, and treatment
• Training Mode – A series Interactive exercises focused on ‘key point’ of each subtask. Each exercise takes a subtask’s key point and transforms it into an active learning exercise on the touchscreen interface.
• Testing mode – Ensure trainees can correctly compete the task. It tests trainees using the same exercises as training mode but grades them in accordance with the task’s Go/No-Go criteria.
All training is the app is in accordance with STP 8-68W13-SM-TG “SOLDIER'S MANUAL AND TRAINER'S GUIDE, MOS 68W, HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST SKILL LEVELS 1, 2 AND 3”
PulsePoint currently provides coverage for hundreds of cities and communities, with many more on the way.
The PulsePoint app is a virtual window into these 911 communication centers and provides real-time access to emergency activity as it is occurring. Users can view incidents - including the current response status of dispatched units - and instantly pinpoint the location on an interactive map. Curious as to where that fire engine or ambulance that just passed is headed? Is there an accident up ahead causing this traffic tie-up? Just tap the application to quickly find the incident location or plan an alternate route.
Additionally, users can choose to receive incident notifications when they are dispatched and listen in on live emergency radio traffic via this modern version of the traditional fire scanner. A photo gallery of significant events along with other agency images and information can also be easily accessed.
Would you like to see PulsePoint supported in your community? All that is required on the local level is the initiative to get started. Bring PulsePoint to the attention of your local fire department, city council, or emergency response agency and tell them you would like them to see PulsePoint helping to save lives in your community.
Original development of the PulsePoint app was the result of a successful partnership between the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District (CA) and the College of Informatics at Northern Kentucky University in 2009. In 2011 the PulsePoint Foundation was formed “to share its life saving potential.” Today all engineering is provided by skilled volunteers from Workday, Inc.
For more information, visit our web site at www.pulsepoint.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from developer
Gone are the days of paper based asset tracking and complicated spreadsheets that need constant manual updating. Simply scan the supplied unique weather resistant QR code or your existing barcode attached to the asset when you move them, and the location is automatically updated on your web based dashboard using a mobile or wireless network. This is then shown either on your company’s master map or in list form.
WatchMyGear combines a mobile app to capture the data interfacing with a web app to display that data. This is then enhanced with great reporting analytics via the web app as it’s one thing to know the location of your assets, but it’s what you do with that data that counts. WatchMyGear’s unique data filtering and beautiful visualisation provides a powerful management tool that takes raw data and quickly highlights outliers and evolving trends.
If you’re using WatchMyGear, having no idea where your assets were last left will be a thing of the past significantly reducing the potential of asset loss and at the same time increasing asset utilisation.
There are no license fees, expensive unique hardware requirements, lengthy installation times, or contracts, just a simple per monthly user charge for every mobile device attached to your company’s WatchMyGear account. **
** Please note that this application will not work unless you have a WatchMyGear account. This is the WatchMyGear Mobile App which when combined with the WatchMyGear Web App completes the WatchMyGear system.
Future features include real time dispatch and vehicle tracking capabilities.