New in version 3.0
This new version has been completely redesigned to offer a more streamlined interface and quick access to basic functions (defibrillators search and reporting)
- When reporting a defibrillator you can mention the existence of children pads.
- The application is now available in 9 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi and Urdu.
- By connecting your Facebook account, you can now keep in "My defibrillators" the AEDs that you reported.
- Finally, the application detects the country in which you are and automatically provides the appropriate emergency phone number in emergency mode.
Features include :
1. AED Map :
- you can locate an AED near you
- you can help grow our database by adding new AEDs (including pictures, availability and contact infos)
3. Emergency Mode
In case of emergency, Staying Alive guides you through the different steps of the survival chain (call emergency, give chest compressions and defibrillate) while it looks for the closest AEDs.
4. CPR Training
Staying Alive also includes CPR training informations including videos on providing chest compression, using an AED,....
5. Social Media
Staying Alive includes Facebook and Twitter APIs
AED list and locations are provided as is by this application. We remind you that user provided data can't be certified. The RMC/BFM association and the EFHE can't be responsible for possible AED location errors.
Hartveilig wonen is georganiseerde burenhulp, waarmee vrijwilligers binnen enkele minuten met een defibrillator (AED) aanwezig zijn bij een slachtoffer; vaak veel sneller dan een ambulance. Daardoor kan eerder begonnen worden met reanimeren en wordt de overlevingkans bij een acute circulatiestilstand sterk verbeterd. Nadat de meldkamer Ambulancezorg een melding heeft gekregen van een acute circulatiestilstand, in de volksmond ook wel hartstilstand genoemd, worden deze vrijwilligers onmiddellijk ingeschakeld.
Hartveilig wonen verwacht door deze nieuwe App nog betere hulp te kunnen bieden aan de slachtoffers van een hartstilstand. Daarnaast blijft het bestaande alarmeringssysteem bestaan.
Indien de vrijwilliger 'beschikbaar' is kan hij worden gealarmeerd voor een reanimatie in een gebied van 0 tot 1000 meter rondom de calamiteit. Het aantal vrijwilligers wat kan worden opgeroepen rondom de calamiteit is afhankelijk van de beschikbaarheid. Bij een oproep ontvangt de vrijwilliger een bericht met een herkenbaar geluid op de smartphone. Het systeem bepaalt of de vrijwilliger een AED op moet gaan halen of dat er opgeroepen wordt direct naar het slachtoffer te gaan voor reanimatie. Wanneer de vrijwilliger beschikbaar is, moet de vrijwilliger de oproep met een bericht beantwoorden. Zo wordt bijgehouden hoeveel vrijwilligers naar de calamiteit vertrekken.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR and AED tutorials with audio prompts
- CPR and AED training videos from Dr Tony Smith, Medical Director at St John New Zealand
- Maori and Simplified Chinese translations
- Beeping and vibrating CPR Timing Assist to help you with consistent chest compressions
- Set up your own emergency services phone number – useful when travelling abroad
- 위급상황 발생시 가장 가까운 심장제세동기(자동제세동기, AED)는 어디에?
정부와 지자체는 2012년 8월부터는 관련법에 따라 공공보건의료기관, 구급차, 공항 등 다중이용시설과 500세대 이상의 공동주택에 AED를 의무적으로 설치하도록 하고 있습니다.
(2013년 3월 기준으로 전국7600여대, 서울시에는 3200여대가 설치)
※자료제공: 국립중앙의료원 중앙응급의료센터
전국 주소기반의 검색, 현위치 기반 검색을 지원하고 담당기관 혹은 담당자 연락처로 바로 전화를 걸 수 있습니다.
라이프시맨틱스의 '심장제세동기' 모바일 애플리케이션을 통해 꼭 필요한 순간 도움이 되길 바랍니다.
※응급 의료에 관한 법률
제 47조의 2(심폐소생을 위한 응급장비의 구비의무)
① 다음 각 호의 어느 하나에 해당하는 시설 등에는 자동제세동기 등 심폐소생술을 할 수 있는 응급장비를 갖추어야 한다.
1.“공공보건의료에 관한 법률” 제 2조에 따른 공공보건의료기관
2.“119구조,구급에 관한 법률” 제 10조에 따른 구급대에서 운용 중인 구급차
3.“항공법” 제 2조 제 1호에 따른 항공기 중 항공운송사업에 사용되는 여객 항공기 및 같은 법 제2조 제 7호에 따른 공항
4.“철도산업발전 기본법” 제 3조 제 4조에 따른 철도차량 중 객차
5.“선박법” 제 1조의 2에 따른 선박 중 총통수 20통 이상인 선박
6. 대통령령으로 정하는 규모 이상의 “건축법” 제 12조 제2항 제 2호에 따른 공동주택
7. 그 밖에 대통령령으로 정하는 다중이용시설
② 제 1항에 따라 갖추어야 하는 응급장비의 관리 등에 필요한 사항은 보건복지부령으로 정한다. [본조신설 2007.12.14]
[시행일 2012.8.5] 제 47조의 2 제 1항
Keyword - AED, Automated External Defibrillator, 자동제세동기, 심장제시세동기, 응급상황, 응급, 응급환자, 환자, 구급차, 119, 심장, 마사지, 심장마사지, 심근경색, 심장마비, MI, Myocardial Infarction, 급성심근경색, 질병, 질환, 건강, Disease, 사고, 라이프시맨틱스, LifeSemantics, Life Semantics.
From wherever you are, you are able to help contribute to the AED Registry by ‘Pinning an AED’ whenever you see an AED anywhere in the world. By ‘Pinning an AED’ or verifying an existing AED, you help verify the locations of new AEDs and strengthen the validity of an existing AED. Help build the largest repository of active AEDs in the world to help you save a life, maybe even yours.
Owners of AEDs throughout the world are able to register their AEDs with more details to ensure confidence when an AED is needed.
AED Registry features:
• Displays the nearest AED to your current location (w/ location services on)
• Select an AED icon to get details on specific AEDs w/ directions to its location
• Details include photo and directions to AED
• Pinch locator screen to view AEDs in your area
• Easily locate AEDs in Map View or List View
• ‘Pin an AED’ allows users to find AEDs and contribute to the database of existing AEDs
• Ability to ‘verify’ a Pinned AED to increase confidence of an AEDs existence and reliability
• ‘Register an AED’ allows owners of AEDs to contribute their AED to the database of existing AEDs
• ‘Verified Ready’ AEDs are AEDs that have been verified ready for use (verified battery/pads) within 30 days
• Identify levels of confidence of an AEDs readiness to save lives
Keywords : AED, AED locator, Ready AED, AED Registry, AED nearby, AED finder, Connect AED, National AED, Registry, International AED Registry, Pin an AED, Medical, Locate an AED, AED Management, AED Mgt, Find an AED, Defibrillator
When a cardiac emergency strikes, finding an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) can help save a life. But that takes knowing where AEDs are located. PulsePoint AED lets you report and update AED locations so that emergency responders – nearby citizens trained in CPR or local firefighters, police or medics -- can find an AED close to them when a cardiac emergency occurs.
You and PulsePoint AED can help strengthen the chain of survival for cardiac arrest victims. Download PulsePoint AED for free and use it to report AED locations wherever you see one. Snap a picture, make some quick notes, and the information is stored for local authorities to verify. After that, the AED location data is made available to anyone using the PulsePoint citizen responder app (also available for free in the Google Play store). PulsePoint Respond is the app that alerts citizen responders who know CPR to local emergencies near them and also to the location of the nearest AED.
Not only do all validated AED’s become visible in the PulsePoint Respond app, all collected AED information is provided to the local emergency communications center for instant display on dispatcher consoles during calls for assistance. This allows the dispatchers to direct callers to nearby public AEDs when necessary.
PulsePoint AED is a great way to crowd-source lifesaving information. Users of PulsePoint Respond and subscribing local emergency responders all get updated information about the AEDs in their communities. With PulsePoint AED and PulsePoint Respond, citizens, responders, and care providers can work together in their communities to help victims in a cardiac emergency.
PulsePoint AED and PulsePoint Respond are produced by the PulsePoint Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to empowering everyday citizens to provide lifesaving assistance to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Engineering for the applications is provided by skilled volunteers from Workday, Inc. and are marketed and implemented by Physio-Control, Inc. makers of Lifesaving Tools for Lifesaving Teams since 1955.
For more information, visit our web site at www.pulsepoint.org or contact us at email@example.com.
Medrills, presented by Archie MD, provides compelling training material for preventive and general medical tasks such as obtaining IV access, performing CPR, or using an AED. The app is dedicated to an individual medical task and includes:
1. An instructional animation providing a deep understanding of the medical task.
2. Training with interactive exercises which enable practicing the task to prepare for assessment.
3. In app purchase of $.99 for a testing section to evaluate the user’s knowledge and skill of a task. Score above 85% with no critical task failures to receive a certificate for nationally recognized 1 CEH credit hours certified by CECBEMS.
NOTE – IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CEH CREDIT HOURS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF : $0.99 MUST BE MADE AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE. USERS WHO DO NOT PURCHASE THE CEH AND TESTING MODE MAY VIEW THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND TRAINING MODE BUTWILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN A CECBEMS ACCREDITED COURSE.
CECBEMS verifies that sound education principles have been demonstrated in the development of this educational offering as evidenced by the review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and program evaluation processes. CECBEMS does not endorse or support the actual opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization.
Each MEDRILLs App covers a 68W (Army Combat Medic) task and consist of 3 modes:
• Instruction Mode – Multimedia instructional animation that covers the injury, diagnosis, and treatment
• Training Mode – A series Interactive exercises focused on ‘key point’ of each subtask. Each exercise takes a subtask’s key point and transforms it into an active learning exercise on the touchscreen interface.
• Testing mode – Ensure trainees can correctly compete the task. It tests trainees using the same exercises as training mode but grades them in accordance with the task’s Go/No-Go criteria.
All training is the app is in accordance with STP 8-68W13-SM-TG “SOLDIER'S MANUAL AND TRAINER'S GUIDE, MOS 68W, HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST SKILL LEVELS 1, 2 AND 3”
此 App 包含了以下功能
1.AED 地圖：快速找到最近的 AED 位址，急救分秒必爭！
2.最新消息：提供 AED 的第一手相關資訊
3.急救新知：學習如何使用 AED ，以及猝死等等相關資訊，不要讓遺憾發生在你身邊！
4.聯絡我們：若有 AED 的任何問題，可直接聯繫我們進行服務
5.急救搶先看：掃描 AED 的 DM ，透過互動影片立即學習如何正確的使用 AED！
Gone are the days of paper based asset tracking and complicated spreadsheets that need constant manual updating. Simply scan the supplied unique weather resistant QR code or your existing barcode attached to the asset when you move them, and the location is automatically updated on your web based dashboard using a mobile or wireless network. This is then shown either on your company’s master map or in list form.
WatchMyGear combines a mobile app to capture the data interfacing with a web app to display that data. This is then enhanced with great reporting analytics via the web app as it’s one thing to know the location of your assets, but it’s what you do with that data that counts. WatchMyGear’s unique data filtering and beautiful visualisation provides a powerful management tool that takes raw data and quickly highlights outliers and evolving trends.
If you’re using WatchMyGear, having no idea where your assets were last left will be a thing of the past significantly reducing the potential of asset loss and at the same time increasing asset utilisation.
There are no license fees, expensive unique hardware requirements, lengthy installation times, or contracts, just a simple per monthly user charge for every mobile device attached to your company’s WatchMyGear account. **
** Please note that this application will not work unless you have a WatchMyGear account. This is the WatchMyGear Mobile App which when combined with the WatchMyGear Web App completes the Watch My Gear system.
Future features include real time dispatch and vehicle tracking capabilities.