Aotearoa Credit Union’s AccessMobile lets you manage your accounts when you’re on the go. Our easy to use, secure app will help you keep track of your money anywhere, anytime!
What you can do:
• Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit PIN
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Add automatic payments
• Perform one-off bill payments
• Add and delete bill payees
How it works?
• Download the app.
• Enter your existing Aotearoa Credit Union Internet Banking access number and password.
• Choose to set a simple 4 digit PIN for future access or continue to use your internet banking access number and password.
• Then start managing your accounts on the go - it’s as easy as that!
• Aotearoa Credit Union AccessMobile uses high quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe.
• For added security, Aotearoa Credit Union AccessMobile locks you out after three attempts if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for more than two minutes with no activity.
• Lost your phone? No need to worry, just update your internet banking password online or phone us to reset it for you, and this will automatically cancel your current AccessMobile PIN.
Find out more about Aotearoa Credit Union AccessMobile by visiting www.aotearoacu.co.nz/mobile.
If you don’t currently have Internet Banking with Aotearoa Credit Union you will need to register for this first before downloading the Aotearoa Credit Union AccessMobile app - contact your local branch.
It's free to use the Aotearoa Credit Union AccessMobile App, but your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading and use of the Aotearoa Credit Union Mobile Banking app is also subject to the AccessMobile Terms and Conditions available at: www.aotearoacu.co.nz/mobile.