You do the job now so why wait to get paid?
ASB Pi links to ASB Accept mPOS to turn your Android device into a mobile point of sale terminal. This gives you the ability to manage your day to day business tasks with features including:
* The ability to process EFTPOS, Debit Plus and Credit Card transactions using the card’s contactless, EMV chip or magnetic strip.
* 7 day settlement of funds to your ASB account.
* Split bill: Perfect for groups of customers who want to share the payment with the ability to easily change each person’s contribution. Also great for customers who want to pay you via a mixture of cash and card.
* Tipping: Set the ability for a customer to add a tip either individually or as a group and as a percentage or fixed amount.
* Send your customers’ receipts via email.
* Access to previous transaction history with the option to refund customers directly via their card.
* Set up multiple users to help you track your team’s sales performance.
* The ability to import CSV files into your accounting system, or send to your accountant which shows a breakdown of your transactions, split bills including cash partial payments, staff usage and tipping line by line.
* Signature on screen for your customers who need to sign with email receipts.
To use the ASB Pi app, you must be an ASB Accept mPOS merchant customer. To the extent permitted by law, ASB accepts no responsibility or liability for any other downloading or use of the ASB Pi app.
ASB website: http://www.asb.co.nz
ASB Accept: www.asb.co.nz/asbaccept
Get in touch and feedback: https://www.asb.co.nz/GeneralEnquiry/?email=business