* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
THIS IS THE FREE VERSION
The stock profit calculator also allows for commission to be included in the calculation.
Two different styled themes are included: light and dark.
Finally an easy-to-use stock profit calculator on the Android.
Isn't it frustrating when your broker asks you how many shares you want to purchase and at what price, but you don't know how many shares? What about day trading? This process of finding the perfect number can be annoying.
THIS IS THE FREE VERSION
Stocks, Finance, Calculator, Shares, Buy, Sell, Profit, Loss, GotMomoStocks, Penny Stocks
Margin Calculator Professional is an essential tool for all small business owners.
Calculate Margin, Selling price or Costs on the input of 2 of the 3 variables, with additional metrics on markup and Gross profit values.
It has been designed with the user in mind to make the app as easy to use as possible whilst giving the user accurate results.
Helps to quickly find out breakeven point and maximum profit & loss with support for multiple strategies and multi-leg combinations.
*** SUPPORT GREEKS COMING SOON.
* Support for real time quotes of US stock options. (delayed by approx. 15 mins)
* Support for 8 strategies. (More coming soon)
* Payoff graph.
* Customizable lot size. (Change it by tapping on lot size).
* Customizable commission. (Change it by tapping on commission).
1. Butterfly (Call/Put)
2. Strangle (Long/Short)
3. Straddle (Long/Short)
4. Bull Spread (Call/Put)
5. Covered Straddle
6. Married Put
7. Bear Spread (Call/Put)
8. Covered Put
Use the application to watch Live TV and stay updated with the latest news and analysis of financial markets, economy and business.
Manage your investment portfolio, track the markets and get live stock quotes during market hours. Research your potential investments with company specific news, videos, historical market performance, financial and key metrics. All this plus interactive charts, market screeners and video-on-demand.
The app has all the insight, inputs and analysis you need from the channel you trust.
Download the NDTV Profit App now, it’s easy-to-use, fast and Free.
- Live Stock Quotes and Charts.
- Live & Historical Interactive Charts, offering custom timeframes from one day to 3 years.
- Company specific news, videos, financial and key metrics.
- Screeners: Sectors, P/E ratio, Market Cap, Indices, Market shockers, heatmap
- Watchlists - Create and track your favorite company stocks with access to integrated charts and related news headlines.
- Create and track your portfolio across Equity and Mutual Funds. Daily net worth and overall updates.
- Your Portfolio is integrated and in-sync across app and NDTV Profit website
- Stock Market News, Top Stories, Analysis, Expert Opinions on investing etc. exclusively from NDTV Profit — updated as it happens.
- Analysis and reporting on the latest developments in the world of business
- NDTV Profit breaking business news notifications.
- Live TV streamed directly from NDTV Profit Studios
- All NDTV Profit programme videos with previous episodes
- Video on demand for interviews and market analysis
fixed point or floating point mode,
various rounding modes, easy percent and tax calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
Just tap on the tape to switch between views.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
* Calculator has tax buttons (TX+, TX-) to add or sub tract tax (sales tax, VAT)
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
This is the ad-sponsored variant of Office Calculator,
a Pro variant of Office Calculator without ads is also available.
Calculate the profit for your Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin and a lot of other altcoins. See below for the supported coins.
(After a donation) Set alarms and get notifications for your total profit and/or crypto currency rate/value/profit. These alarms can also be selected in Tasker via: state -> plugin.
HOW IT WORKS
Fill in how many BTC, LTC, NMC, etc. you have and the price you've paid for it. The app calculates your profit using the API of some exchanges (see below for the full list). The fee is considered in this calculation. The prices shown are the prices for which you can sell your coins.
It is also possible to show your profit in bitcoins, to do so you need to fill in the price of one bitcoin at the moment you bought your alternate coin (the third input field).
To make the app easier to use, the values you enter are stored. You can also view the history of your last 100 profits.
To keep out the average user that borrows your phone from viewing your profit, you can now set a password as a simple protection.
Adds can be removed with a donation via in-app purchase or crypto currency.
The supported currencies for buy/rate/value and profit are:
- EUR (from Btc-e, Bitstamp or MtGox)
- EUR (from regular exchange)
The supported exchanges are:
- ANX (anxbtc.com)
- Btc-e (btc-e.com)
- Bter (bter.com)
- Coinbase (coinbase.com)
- Crypto-Trade (crypto-trade.com)
- Cryptsy (cryptsy.com)
- Poloniex (poloniex.com)
- Kraken (kraken.com)
- Vircurex (vircurex.com)
Below is an incomplete list, a full list can be found at http://www.liuto-apps.com/app_page/bitcoin.html#supported
- 42 (42Coin)
- ALF (AlphaCoin)
- AMC (AmericanCoin)
- ANC (AnonCoin)
- ARG (Argentum)
- AUR (AuroraCoin)
- BCX (BattleCoin)
- BEN (Bejamins)
- BET (BetaCoin)
- BQC (BBQcoin)
- BTB (BitBar)
- BTC (Bitcoin)
- BTE (ByteCoin)
- BTG (BitGem)
- BUK (CryptoBuck)
- CACH (CACHeCoin)
- CAP (BottleCaps)
- CASH (CashCoin)
- CAT (CatCoin)
- CDC (CloudCoin)
- CGB (CryptogenicBullion)
- CLR (CopperLark)
- CMC (CosmosCoin)
- CNC (CHNcoin)
- CRC (CraftCoin)
- CSC (CasinoCoin)
- DEM (Deutsche eMark)
- DGB (Digibyte)
- DGC (Digitalcoin)
- DMD (Diamond)
- DOGE (Dogecoin)
- DRK (DarkCoin)
- DTC (DataCoin)
- DVC (Devcoin)
- EAC (EarthCoin)
- ELC (ElaCoin)
- EMD (Emerald)
- EXC (Extremecoin)
- EZC (EZCoin)
- FFC (FireflyCoin)
- FRC (FreiCoin)
- FRK (Franko)
- FST (FastCoin)
- FTC (Feathercoin)
- GDC (GrandCoin)
- GLC (Globalcoin
- GLD (GoldCoin))
- GLX (Galaxycoin)
- HBN (HoboNickels)
- I0C (I0Coin)
- IFC (InfiniteCoin)
- IXC (IXCoin)
- JKC (JunkCoin)
- KGC (KrugerCoin)
- LEAF (LeafCoin)
- LK7 (Lucky7Coin)
- LKY (LuckyCoin)
- LOT (LottoCoin)
- LTC (Litecoin)
- MAX (MaxCoin)
- MEC (MegaCoin)
- MEOW (KittehCoin)
- MINT (MintCoin)
- MMC (MemoryCoin 2.0)
- MNC (MinCoin)
- MOON (MoonCoin)
- NAN (NanoToken)
- NBL (Nibble)
- NEC (NeoCoin)
- NET (Netcoin)
- NMC (Namecoin)
- NRB (NoirBits)
- NVC (Novacoin)
- NXT (Nextcoin)
- ORB (Orbitcoin)
- OSC (OpenSourceCoin)
- PHS (PhilosopherStone)
- PPC (Peercoin)
- PTS (ProtoShares)
- PXC (PhoenixCoin)
- PYC (PayCoin)
- QRK (Quark)
- RDD (ReddCoin)
- RPC (RonPaulCoin)
- SAT (SaturnCoin)
- SBC (StableCoin)
- SMC (SmartCoin)
- SPT (Spots)
- SRC (SecureCoin)
- STR (StarCoin)
- SXC (SexCoin)
- TAG (TagCoin)
- TEK (TekCoin)
- TGC (TigerCoin)
- TRC (Terracoin)
- UNO (Unobtanium)
- VTC (VertCoin)
- WDC (Worldcoin)
- XJO (JouleCoin)
- XPM (Primecoin)
- XRP (Ripple)
- XVN (Ven)
- YAC (YACoin)
- YBC (YBCoin)
- ZCC (ZcCoin)
- ZED (ZedCoin)
- ZET (ZetaCoin)
Would you like to trade smart? Now you can! anywhere, any time.
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations. Made a mistake? No problem: Mark the wrong number in place via double-tap and correct it instantly. All results are being adjusted automatically!
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured:
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine with a paper tape.
- Easily perform percent calculations for TAX and discounts.
- Copy the current result with a single tap for use in other Apps.
- If you should later change individual mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Input comments on single items and results and add notes wherever you want.
- You can use intermediate results to structure and to check your results.
CalcTape Paper Tape Calculator is free and your ideal companion for office and personal calculations - everyday.
*** Purchase CalcTape Pro (In-App) to get additional functionality: ***
- Create and save multiple calculations into files.
- Send your calculations to business partners via e-mail.
- More sharing capabilites.
- Open calculation files from e-mail attachments and file managers.
If you find any problem feel free to contact us. You can help us improving CalcTape Calculator by stating your Android version and smartphone model.
CalcTape requires the permissions:
The permission "Photos/Media/Files" is confusing. Google has combined permissions to groups recently. CalcTape requires only access to external storage (SD card) for saving its documents. The permission for accessing photos and media are not required or used.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SFR_Software
Simply enter your buy/sell price, share quantity and select your brokerage firm - your contract price is calculated without the hassle of remembering your broker's charges!
It gives you the resulting profit/loss amount and %, and also breaks down all those multiple fees and charges (CDP fee, SGX fee, broker's fee and GST!)
Break even calculation is also provided so you to know what is your minimum sell price.
BEST of all, if you have an expected profit target to achieve, just input the desired profit % and our stock calculator instantly recommends you the price to sell!
• Calculates total purchase price
• Recommends minimum sell price to break even
• Calculates profit/loss amount and %
•Easy three-step use (1. key price 2. key quantity 3.select broker)
• Detail breakdown of fees in result screen
• Able to calculate for IPO Stocks
• Wide range of Singapore brokerage firms
• Able to customize your own broker
• Auto calculation of decimal places base on price input
• Last used configurations will be auto-saved
BROKERAGE FIRMS INCLUDE:
CIMB, Citibank, DBS Vickers, Kim Eng, Lim&Tan, Philip (POEMS), iOCBC, UOB Kay Hian, DMG Partners and Standard Chartered.
For questions/issues/suggestions, please write to email@example.com instead of commenting below. Alternatively click 'Feedback' under Options within the app to instantly email us.
LIKE our facebook page at www.facebook.com/dayworksco to be notified of new developments!
SOME FEATURES IMPLEMENTED BASE ON YOUR INPUTS!
*Contract Value now shown in Result Table
*Last used configurations are auto-saved
*Negative result shown as red, positive in green
*Break Even Forecast
*Price vs profit forecast projection
..and many more
If you feel you have benefited from this app, please RATE US and SHARE OUR APP WITH OTHERS!
While there is no reason to believe that the calculators are unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies. All calculations in this application are based on user inputs and do not reflect any guarantee of earnings, financial savings, tax advantages or otherwise. These calculators are not intended to provide investments, legal, tax, or accounting advice.
Singapore, SG, SGX, Stocks, Finance, Calculator, Shares, Buy, Sell, Profit, Loss, Contract, Free, CIMB, Citibank, Citi, DBS Vickers, DBS, Kim Eng, KE, Lim & Tan, L&T, Lim, Tan, Philip, Poems, iOCBC, OCBC, UOB Kay Hian, UOB, DMG Partners, DMG, Standard, Chartered, Standard Chartered, CDP, GST, broker, brokerage, break even, Investment, day trading
- Supports both positive and negative compounding. Useful for both profit and loss scenarios
- Calculates compound interest for lump sum deposit, regular deposit and both
- Make additions/deductions - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
- Positive(+) or negative(-) Interest Rate helps in calculating profit and loss scenarios
- Compounding options - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly, Yearly or No-Compounding
- Displays the maturity amount, total amount deposited and total interest earned
- Yearly and Monthly reports in a tabular form showing how your investments are growing
- E-mail both yearly and monthly reports in HTML format
- Visually intuitive graphs showing Returns Percentage and Growth Trend
- Contains in-built information on how this App works
- This App is generic and hence can be used by all the country people
- Runs on all versions of Android
- No Internet connection is required
Kindly consider this calculator as a guidance only. Investors are required to make their own assessment before investing.
Easy to use single screen interface, Undo/Options press the menu key, NO ads ever, source code on web site.
This app is dedicated to my son Arthur who arrived 2.5 weeks early, before I had a chance to write this app, doh!
All the best for your labor, this contraction calculator is free but please let me know if is useful.
Made in New Zealand