* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
Simply enter your buy/sell price, share quantity and select your brokerage firm - your contract price is calculated without the hassle of remembering your broker's charges!
It gives you the resulting profit/loss amount and %, and also breaks down all those multiple fees and charges (CDP fee, SGX fee, broker's fee and GST!)
Break even calculation is also provided so you to know what is your minimum sell price.
BEST of all, if you have an expected profit target to achieve, just input the desired profit % and our stock calculator instantly recommends you the price to sell!
• Calculates total purchase price
• Recommends minimum sell price to break even
• Calculates profit/loss amount and %
•Easy three-step use (1. key price 2. key quantity 3.select broker)
• Detail breakdown of fees in result screen
• Able to calculate for IPO Stocks
• Wide range of Singapore brokerage firms
• Able to customize your own broker
• Auto calculation of decimal places base on price input
• Last used configurations will be auto-saved
BROKERAGE FIRMS INCLUDE:
CIMB, Citibank, DBS Vickers, Kim Eng, Lim&Tan, Philip (POEMS), iOCBC, UOB Kay Hian, DMG Partners and Standard Chartered.
For questions/issues/suggestions, please write to email@example.com instead of commenting below. Alternatively click 'Feedback' under Options within the app to instantly email us.
LIKE our facebook page at www.facebook.com/dayworksco to be notified of new developments!
SOME FEATURES IMPLEMENTED BASE ON YOUR INPUTS!
*Contract Value now shown in Result Table
*Last used configurations are auto-saved
*Negative result shown as red, positive in green
*Break Even Forecast
*Price vs profit forecast projection
..and many more
If you feel you have benefited from this app, please RATE US and SHARE OUR APP WITH OTHERS!
While there is no reason to believe that the calculators are unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies. All calculations in this application are based on user inputs and do not reflect any guarantee of earnings, financial savings, tax advantages or otherwise. These calculators are not intended to provide investments, legal, tax, or accounting advice.
Singapore, SG, SGX, Stocks, Finance, Calculator, Shares, Buy, Sell, Profit, Loss, Contract, Free, CIMB, Citibank, Citi, DBS Vickers, DBS, Kim Eng, KE, Lim & Tan, L&T, Lim, Tan, Philip, Poems, iOCBC, OCBC, UOB Kay Hian, UOB, DMG Partners, DMG, Standard, Chartered, Standard Chartered, CDP, GST, broker, brokerage, break even, Investment, day trading
Margin Calculator Professional is an essential tool for all small business owners.
Calculate Margin, Selling price or Costs on the input of 2 of the 3 variables, with additional metrics on markup and Gross profit values.
It has been designed with the user in mind to make the app as easy to use as possible whilst giving the user accurate results.
Enter a custom tax rate or use one of the national/regional tax rate pre-sets. Users can also change the value on the three pre-set buttons.
Copy the results to the clipboard and send them in a text or email.
Any percentage can be used such as a tip, commission, discount, profit margin etc.
For questions, comments and suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: In some cases the tax rates are combined into a single rate (for example GST and PST in Canada). Tax rates change all the time. If you spot an error then please tell us.
Countries whose rates are included:
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria,
Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon), Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece (also Aegean Islands), Guatemala, Guyana, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, China, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Portugal (also Azores, Madeira), Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain (including Canary Islands), Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam
Other names for sales tax:
VAT - Value added tax
GST - General sales tax
HST - Harmonized sales tax
PST - Provincial sales tax,
MwSt - Mehrwertsteuer
USt - Umsatzsteuer
PDV - Porez na dodanu vrijednost
km - käibemaks
TVA - Taxe sur la valeur ajoutée
ALV - Arvonlisävero
Moms - Mervärdesskatt
BTW - Belasting over de toegevoegde waarde
IVA - Imposto sobre o Valor Acrescentado
TVA - Taxa pe valoarea adăugată
DPH - Daň z pridanej hodnoty
DDV - Davek na dodano vrednost
IVA - Impuesto sobre el Valor Añadido
IGIC - Impuesto General Indirecto Canario
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
myProfit is designed to be easy to use and put pricing calculations you need at your finger tips.
-Price Margins / Gross Profit / Markups / Sell Price
-Tips and splitting checks
This app is extremely useful for any Sales Professional, Purchase Manager/Agent or business owner that find themselves constantly having to crunch numbers to determine what to sell an item for or how much an item will cost when working with list prices and discounts. Also with material costs always going up, the Increase Calculator is a HUGE time saver.
If you are out shopping and see an item for sale you can quickly figure out what the sale price would be and how much you would save simply and easily with the Discount Calculator.
And as we all know when we are out to eat and need to split the bill it can get complicated. The Tip Calculator is designed to be very easy and quick to use. No need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.
** Handy Features:
-Can be installed on your SD Card
-Previously entered and computed values are saved between sessions.
-Pop up Menu has a quick function to clear entries for each calculator.
**We are continually looking for ways to improve our app's. If there is anything you think could be improved please contact us directly by email at contact.KEMsoft@gmail.com Thank you
**We can't respond to comments left in the market.
markup, mark up, markup calculator, mark up calculator, profit calculator, profit, gross profit, business calculator, percent, percentage, increase, decrease, discount, tip calculator, tipping calculator
New Features! Share your GST Receipts now! If you found a suspicious/funny/ridiculous GST receipt, share with everyone in the app! Let people know about the merchants and post comments on it. Let's together make this app an community to alert irresponsible merchants!
- Share your GST Receipts
- List of GST exempted items
- GST Calculator
You can send suggestions/comments to us from the app (using email). Let's all together help to improve this community by populating more useful guides and tips
We have received more than hundreds of feedback from you, THANK YOU! Appreciate it!
We heard you! Malay and Chinese language is coming up on the next update! Sorry to keep you waiting.
It is taylor-made specifically for Malaysia consumers to get the GST amount you're paying during all of your daily purchases.
It allows you to immediately calculate the GST charges you're paying - in a super fast speed.
- calculate GST immediately.
- simple and easy-to-use interface
- work for Selling Price that are inclusive/exclusive of GST.
- auto saved the GST % for daily use.
- can use it in any countries with different GST % rate.
Benefits using this app:
- best for daily use.
- very straightforward calculator
- lightweight app
- make sure you're paying correct GST.
- immediately get the GST amount.
- can use it when travelling to other countries.
Can use at:
- retails shopping
- travelling to other countries
- and many more... !
Any suggestion/ideas are welcome!
Email to email@example.com
Use the application to watch Live TV and stay updated with the latest news and analysis of financial markets, economy and business.
Manage your investment portfolio, track the markets and get live stock quotes during market hours. Research your potential investments with company specific news, videos, historical market performance, financial and key metrics. All this plus interactive charts, market screeners and video-on-demand.
The app has all the insight, inputs and analysis you need from the channel you trust.
Download the NDTV Profit App now, it’s easy-to-use, fast and Free.
- Live Stock Quotes and Charts.
- Live & Historical Interactive Charts, offering custom timeframes from one day to 3 years.
- Company specific news, videos, financial and key metrics.
- Screeners: Sectors, P/E ratio, Market Cap, Indices, Market shockers, heatmap
- Watchlists - Create and track your favorite company stocks with access to integrated charts and related news headlines.
- Create and track your portfolio across Equity and Mutual Funds. Daily net worth and overall updates.
- Your Portfolio is integrated and in-sync across app and NDTV Profit website
- Stock Market News, Top Stories, Analysis, Expert Opinions on investing etc. exclusively from NDTV Profit — updated as it happens.
- Analysis and reporting on the latest developments in the world of business
- NDTV Profit breaking business news notifications.
- Live TV streamed directly from NDTV Profit Studios
- All NDTV Profit programme videos with previous episodes
- Video on demand for interviews and market analysis
This calculator allows you to easily find out either
1) The price before tax
2) The amount of tax
3) The price inclusive of tax
All you have to do is to select one of the boxes, enter the amount and press the "Enter" button.
The application will automatically calculate and fill in the other 2 boxes.
New in Version 1.1
* Tax button is placed at a more prominent position.
* Tax rate is saved across sessions. You will not need to re-enter your custom tax rate if you close and re-open the application.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback and suggestions.
Sales Tax GST VAT Calculator
Tax rate is changeable according to the country so that you could calculate the tax just simply and easily. (VAT / GST / Consumption Tax rates)
Enter the final price that a consumer pays, then the supply value and tax amount will come out based on the applied tax rate.
This will be very helpful especially when issuing a tax invoice and checking taxes.
Tax-rate Change Function: You can select your county’s tax rate. (Basic rate: 10%)
This calculator can be used for all countries in the world and if there is a country that is not supported here, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We will update it as quick as possible.
Easy to use single screen interface, Undo/Options press the menu key, NO ads ever, source code on web site.
This app is dedicated to my son Arthur who arrived 2.5 weeks early, before I had a chance to write this app, doh!
All the best for your labor, this contraction calculator is free but please let me know if is useful.
Made in New Zealand