WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated Camping App for New Zealand.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
Making WikiCamps the biggest and fastest growing resource for locating Camp Sites, Caravan Parks, Backpacker Hostels, Dump Points, Information Centres, Day Stops and POIs. With over 3,000 sites already and growing every day.
And best of all, you will never have to pay for updates.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from camping prices, activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
Add and view photos from other happy campers all around New Zealand. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including at no extra cost:
* Camping Checklist
* Satellite dish pointer
* Chat Forum
* Home Clock
* High Quality Offline Map
Camping NZ features Offline Maps, so you can find all camping locations, free of restrictions from NZ's poor and expensive internet. This app gives you Freedom!
NOTE — The Offline Maps are detailed files that take time to download. Use a WiFi connection and be patient. You will be rewarded!
* The Official NZ Camping Map
* Full offline capability
* Every legal camping location - Free and Paid
* If it shows on this app, then you are welcome to stay
* From freedom camping sites to full-facility holiday parks
* Save your Favourites
* Filter by Free, Low Cost and Full facility camping
* Full details and rules of each camping location
* Includes all public dump stations
* Shows all i-SITE and DOC visitor centres
* Over 2000 locations
* Backed by over 50,000 independent reviews
It’s free to download and gives you offline access to the latest information about thousands of travel experiences.
Essential New Zealand features:
- Top 10 New Zealand highlights selected by Tourism New Zealand
- Plan and save items into Your Trip to access later and sync your collection with newzealand.com, plus share your favourite finds with your travel mates or friends and family back home
- Must-do experiences for 26 regions and many popular locations
- Photos, descriptions, prices, maps and contact details for hundreds of activities, attractions, accommodation, and information centres
- Once you’re in New Zealand tap 'Near Me' to see attractions within 100km of your location.
For Essential New Zealand Travel Guide Support, go to http://www.newzealand.com/int/utilities/mobile-app-support/
- New Zealand In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
Auf die Qualität des ADAC Standardwerkes können Sie jederzeit vertrauen. Mehr als 5400 Campingplätze und knapp 4700 Stellplätze in ganz Europa wurden von ADAC Inspekteuren vor Ort besichtigt und detailliert beschrieben. Zusätzlich zur ADAC-Klassifikation kommen ganz neu in 2015 erstmalig die User-Platzbewertungen durch ADAC-Mitglieder hinzu: Bewerten Sie den Platz direkt in der App und teilen Sie so Ihre persönlichen Erfahrungen mit anderen Nutzern.
Ebenfalls neu in der Version 2015 sind die jetzt erheblich erweiterten Suchfunktionen. Sie sind auf der Suche nach besonders kinderfreundlichen Plätzen? Hunde erlaubt oder ggf. auch verboten? WLAN vorhanden? Soll der Platz über besondere Spielplatzausstattungen verfügen? Sie legen Wert auf eine gute Sanitärausstattung oder suchen die Top-Plätze einer Region? Alles kein Problem mit den komfortablen neuen Suchfunktionen.
Sämtliche Ausstattungsmerkmale eines Platzes sind in allen Einzelheiten detailliert dargestellt und zu allen Camping- und Stellplätzen können Sie zusätzlich auch Ihre eigenen persönlichen Notizen abspeichern.
Das ist die perfekte Reiseplanung: Lassen Sie sich bequem daheim auf der Karte in jeder gewünschten Region Europas per Fingertipp sofort die passenden Plätze anzeigen – natürlich immer entsprechend ihrer individuellen Suchvorgabe. Ebenfalls dabei: Die digitale ADAC CampCard 2015. Einfach auf dem Platz vorzeigen und Sie sparen bei der Buchung bares Geld auf rund 1.800 Plätzen in ganz Europa.
Alle Platzinformationen und Bewertungsfunktionen sind komplett offline nutzbar, d.h. Sie können die App (bis auf die Kartenfunktionen) unterwegs vollständig ohne Internetverbindung nutzen.
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
Available map layers:
• Topomaps New Zealand (seamless coverage at scales 1:250.000 and 1:50.000)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing or offroad 4WD tours.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service. (Pro version only)
The topographic maps were created by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ).
Topo50 is the official topographic map series used by New Zealand emergency services.
How topographic information is used
Defence planning: New Zealand's defence forces use topographic information for planning military exercises and swapping information with international partners.
Location and routing: Search and Rescue, defence, ambulance, fire service, police and civil defence agencies use topographic information in a wide range of planning and operational situations, from natural disasters to community policing. Usage may involve mobile/field and control room situations, and the combination of topographic information with other data.
Land management: Topographic information is used by local government for regional planning and operations, and by power, gas and telecommunications companies.
In addition, LINZ maps are used for a great variety of purposes by businesses and government departments such as the Department of Conservation, and by recreational users such as trampers and tourists.
All topographic maps have additional labels for better readability at higher zoom scales. Maps are rendered with Atlogis® hillshading to enhance topography.
Topo Map Coverage:
New Zealand and Islands (Antipodes, Auckland, Bounty, Campbell, Chatham, Kermadec, Raoul, Snares and Stewart Islands) at scale 1:50.000 and 1:250.000
Cook Islands (Aitutaki, Atiu, Mangaia, Manihiki, Mauke, Mitiaro, Palmerston, Penrhyn, Pukapuka, Rakahanga, Rarotonga, Suwarrow, Takute) at scale 1:25.000
Tokelau Islands (Atafu, Nukunonu, Fakaofo) at scale 1:25.000
Please send comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See your domestic and international flights
- Use a flight barcode to collect checked bag tags at a kiosk, gain entry to the Koru lounge (if a member) and board your aircraft
- See up-to-date flight information, for example gate, seat and departure times
- Get notifications for key flight activities, such as check-in opening, and flight boarding commencement
- Share your flight details and add to calendar
- View your Airpoints Dollars™ balance, Status Points, basic transaction history and tier benefits
- Book flights
- Change eligible flights
For any issues or suggestions, please let us know via the “Help & feedback” menu item.
Kws: New Zealand, New Zealand immigration, immigration, immigration New Zealand, travel, visa, app, Immigration new Zealand app, work visa, study visa, work visa New Zealand
The app has history, details, routes, photos and more for New Zealand's Great Walks:
* Abel Tasman Coast Track
* Heaphy Track
* Kepler Track
* Lake Waikaremoana
* Milford Track
* Rakiura Track
* Routeburn Track
* Tongariro Northern Circuit
* Whanganui Journey
We also include a guide to New Zealand birds including audio of their birdcalls.
With Park4night find and share the places you liked to relax, spend the night, have a picnic or clear your head.
Uncover the hidden places, close to nature that gave you a feeling of freedom. Forests, beautiful views, parks, creeks, beaches, ...
Inform the community of possible activities around (Windsurf / Kitesurf, Biking, Hiking) ...
If you have suggestions, ideas, please let us know:
- Post a comment.
- Contact us by email (email@example.com)
Ideas for future versions:
- All good ideas from users.
You can purchase one of the 9 country packages or the complete package in the app. You pay for the use of the app for 1 year. During that year you will receive free updates with changed campsite information and new campsite reviews.
Try out the ACSI Europe app free with 50 selected campsites around Lake Garda!
All the advantages of the ACSI Europe app one by one:
• Works even without internet! Map resources, campsite details, reviews and photos are always available.
• Read campsite reviews from other campers.
• Pay only for the campsite information you use.
• Download the country packages you purchased one at a time, thereby saving space on your device.
• Useful search filters. You can filter by almost 250 amenities, by guide price, stopover campsites and Match2Camp®. The app retains your filters, but of course you can delete them or set them as inactive.
• Search by country, region, town or campsite name. The app contains more than 500,000 search terms.
• Find campsites in the locality. This can be based on location identity or you can set your location on the map manually.
• Add campsites to your favourites.
• Plan your route with Google Maps / Apple Maps.
• Call or mail the campsite with one tap on the screen. Or check out the campsite’s website first (if you have an internet connection)..
A country package can, from the moment of purchase, be used for 1 year.
Try it: In depth demo at allstays.com/apps/camprv.htm
Seen in NY Times, Forbes, Boston Globe, Tampa Bay Times and more.
➤Starbucks featured app
"Must have app..." ➤411droid
"The essential camping app...a must have app." ➤appadvice.com
"This app is an essential one." ➤Appolicious
"...app is a must." ➤Womans Day
"For those with more discerning tastes in campsites & RV spots." ➤NY Times
➤Data as seen in "Harvard Business Review"
➤Data rated "Excellent" by Wired Magazine
Why is it the #1 camping app since 2010?
Unique features include:
➤Ad-free tablet ready app.
➤Map view plots points on the fly as you scroll anywhere.
➤Filter the map by type and by dozens of amenities. Hundreds of possibilities.
➤Data is stored locally for speed and always accessible.
➤Lookup data by type, state and city even without service.
➤Photo and Review searches that use the power of the entire web and not one source.
➤Extras all in one app: Truck and rest stops, supplies, service, bridges, road grades.
➤Section for road conditions, emergencies and laws for helmets, guns, cellphones and much more.
✔Over 28,000 campgrounds: (US & Canada)
✔National & State Forests
✔Army Corps of Engineers
✔KOA, Good Sam, Escapees, Passport America, 1000 Trails, ROD, RPI, AOR, Coast to Coast, Elk
✔Even primitive hike-in/boat-in/rough spots that other apps exclude.
✔Official website, phone number, directions, open season, rate range, sites, hookups, amps, big rigs access, tents or no tents, clubs, water, showers, toilets, tables, pool, playground, laundry, propane, pet-friendly, RV dump station, age restrictions, storage, firewood, boat launch, seasonal sites and internet access.
+ Wal marts (with overnight parking reports), and cost clubs
+ Overnight Parking like casinos, Elks Lodges and other places.
+ Truck Stops with amenities. Chains have fuel price links.
+ Stores (Camping World, REI, Cabelas, Gander, Dicks, Bass Pro Shops)
+ RV dealers and services
+ RV Rental locations (Cruise America, Road Bear, El Monte)
+ Rest Areas, Welcome centers, turn outs, and service plazas by heading.
+ Steep Grades and Runaway truck ramps (western US)
Just about everything in the app can be added or removed with your map view. See only tent places with showers; RV parks with a club discount and 50 amp; cost club stores with gas; truck stops with a Subway. You pick!
➤NO WIFI? NO SERVICE?
Parts of this app will always work and provide useful information. The data is stored on your phone while the app uses GPS, so constantly calling upon a website for information is not necessary. This is great for improving speed when you’re in remote places.
➤THIS APP SAVES $$
$$ Find that you can overnight in a nearby parking lot.
$$ Find a nice forest site just 2 miles beyond the $40 park your book lists.
$$ Lighten your load and don't buy as many books year after year.
** Internet required for maps. This app is a full time project built for campers by campers providing non-biased camping data for 14 years.
Questions before you buy? Requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast and personal reply.
** Featured on T-Mobile Summer Travel Magazine **
Configurable camping planner with everything needed for any outdoor camping trip. Comes pre-populated with more than 225 camper items. This is all you need to ensure you don't forget anything. Check/uncheck and reuse everytime you go on your trips. Save all the time typing the list. Easy and very intuitive thumb friendly check/uncheck options.
PLEASE NOTE: All the features listed in the description are INCLUDED with the purchase. The in-app purchase option is used only if you want to purchase additional templates (in addition to Camping list). The app does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed. We back our app with 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just send us an email.
New Features! - Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
With options to add/edit/delete/copy/move/rearrange/auto sort and duplicate you can quickly customize the list anyway you want. With support for multiple lists - feel free to create lists for various types of camping trips - short trips / long trips etc.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
With this Campercontact-app (trial) you can quickly find a motorhome parking place, motorhome-friendly campsite or service centre. You have access* to the largest database in Europe with motorhome sites in 38 countries (mainly Europe). Extensive search and filter options help you find the correct site in the vicinity of your current location or in the area in which you would like to stay. Amongst other things, you can select by country, region, type of site or price. You can also search using the map. Detailed information, such as address, GPS coordinates, price, rating, maximum number of places, facilities and photographs are included for each motorhome site. The app can also be used offline* so that you don't have to pay any unnecessary data charges.
This app contains:
• detailed information about motorhome sites such as motorhome parking places, service centres and motorhome-friendly campsites;
• personal filters that make it easier to search;
• your opinion counts: add motorhome sites, photographs and ratings;
• mark the location where you parked your motorhome;
• determine the route to motorhome sites using the navigation software on your smartphone or tablet.
In short: The app for every motorhome owner. For more information about this app visit www.campercontact.com/app
* The free app contains some of the database. You can gain access to the full database, data-updates for 1 year and the offline maps, when you purchase the app.
- Campsite overview with Google Maps, Mapquest OSM or OpenCycleMaps (online)
- Campsite overview with Mapsforge OSM (offline)
- Campsite category (Camping Cheque, Camping Card, Best Deal, Other Campsites)
- Phone number (direct call from App possible)
- Selection of naturist campsites
- Selection of campsites near Highway
- Selection of small campsites
- Search for campsites by name
- Search for any location on earth by name
- Maintain list of favourite campsites
- List nearby campsites
- Show distance and bearing in campsite lists
- Show altitude at any place by long press on map
- Integrated Google campsite search
- Route planning to a campsite with Navigon, Google Maps or Sygic
- Opening period for many campsites
- Create your own POIs
Keywords: campground, campgrounds, camp, tent, rv, camper, navigon, sygic, camper, campsite, pitch, camping guide, waypoint, POI, touring
No matter which region you're in, Marine Mate has local information such as speed limits, mooring zones, towing access lanes, boat ramp locations, local area notices and tides right at your finger tips.
Need to find a nearby boat ramp? See when the high tide is? By tapping on the 'My Location' button, the app shows nearby zones that as a responsible boatie, you should know of. The 'area notices' button brings in the very latest notices for the region, keeping you up to speed with what's happening in the region.