Get Console for Android is the VT100 terminal app that provides physical serial console access to network and other equipment via the Airconsole range of Serial adaptors (WIFI, Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE). Includes full Logging, integration with Dropbox, and instant Screen Sharing via the Airconsole Enterprise Server. Please read below for Full information.
- Serial Connectivity: Use our Airconsole (Serial over Wifi or Bluetooth Low Energy), to provide direct Serial Console port access to common RS232 ports equipment (DB9, RJ45 Serial, DEX etc with adaptors available at www.get-console.com)
- Full Terminal: VT100 emulation. Supports password authentication, generate or import SSH Keys easily via clipboard
- Multi Session: run concurrent Serial, sessions in tabs, and cut/paste between sessions. Each session runs independently and can be backgrounded.
Many Advanced Terminal Features:
- Easily share your Android terminal window with remote web users to provide remote access to your serial console sessions - useful for remote support, teaching or for Disaster Recovery
- Connection Manager for organizing saved sessions which can be imported/exported via iTunes
- Fully configurable terminal settings including baud rate, parity, flow control, scroll buffer and column width
- Integrated Cut/Copy/Paste directly from terminal window and slide-out clipboard viewer
- Bluetooth Keyboard Support
- Rapid configuration of common configuration tasks via shortcuts (common command drop down) and pre-configured (and user changeable) shortcut buttons
- Integrated cloud storage via Dropbox.com for log files and configuration scripts - integrates directly into your Android ready for pasting to console window
- full logging of terminal session to individual session files that can be attached to emails, downloaded via iTunes or uploaded to your own repository on the get-console.com website
***NOTE*** Serial Connectivity requires either our Airconsole Adaptor, or a supported adaptor- purchase from www.get-console.com/shop