Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on Android. No ads or in-app purchases.
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games
• Over 1,000,000 copies sold on mobile
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eighteen real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colorblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love city-planning ... but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller" - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing