Still getting use to this app, loved the old one. Look forward to being able too set up, change automatic payments myself. When is Co-operative Bank offering a debit card or credit card.
Cant find the log out Pretty good app but cant find the log out option. Dont like that anyone can jump on my phone and see my accounts
It's good A bit slow but great background pics..
Password change should require confirmation on app... I don't like how changing your password on the website doesn't affect your login on the app. I've sorted it at my local branch now, but my ex partner had the app connected to my account on his phone and was able to transfer money from my account. I assumed changing my main password should have affected the "PIN" login for the app, but it didn't. For future safety reasons i think the app should require confirmation of new password after it has been changed before allowing to continue.
The Co Operative Bank Fantastic Love Having My Bank At My Hands.
Unfair I have tried for over a year to get the bank to let smartphones access the full banking site as I do not have a computer as a result I potentially could end up paying higher fees than I need to. My phone is my computer. Why can't the app do the same as a full site.
- You can now move your banking to us using our online ‘Switch’ process
- View your KiwiSaver
- You can turn your ATM card access off if you misplace it and back on when found
- We have added more ways to ‘Recommend us’ including Facebook and Twitter
- We have improved the reliability of the Loaded™ Everyday Card Top-up process
- Greeting names, account and payee images are now centrally stored and shared across your devices
- Fixed an issue that stopped some customers viewing part of a message
Karassery Bank Replica, ePassbook by The Karassery Service Co-operative Bank Ltd
ECB Mobile for Android, available to all Everett Co-operative Bank customers
Edcb ePassbook by Ernakulam District Co-operative Bank Ltd. Kochi, Kerala.