This interactive cruising guide provides detailed local knowledge about the hidden gems that the Marlborough Sounds has to offer. Plan a weekend trip or discover more about the bays around you. Learn about the available water-side facilities and the hazards to look out for.
Offline maps and detailed nautical charts allow you to browse the moorings and safe anchorages while out on the water, with guidance on safe boating and up-to-date tide forecasts.
Information is constantly updated from a combination of experienced local knowledge and the feedback our users provide from within the app.
- Detailed information for most bays, ports, anchorages and beaches
- Downloadable maps and charts for offline use
- Nautical charts, topographical maps and satellite imagery
- Tide time and height predictions for over 60 locations in and around the Marlborough Sounds
- Locations of club and private moorings
- Water-side facilities such as toilets, camping and drinking water
- Navigation warnings, hazards and safety information
- Locations of boat ramps, jetties and water-ski lanes
- Information on travel, highlights, fishing and more
NOTE: This app is optimised for phone screen resolutions.