The Q Card Mobile App makes it easy for you to keep track of your Q Card on the go with the push of a button.
With the Q Card Mobile App you can:
• View your account details in one easy place including your credit limit, available credit, payments due and due dates.
• View all your active plans in one list.
• Drill down to see transactions against each plan.
• Connect with Q Card via phone, email and Facebook.
We’ll keep your personal details safe:
• Q Card Mobile App is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal details are stored on your device.
• Your online registration and each session is authenticated against secure backend information.
• Q Card Mobile App will automatically lock if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong password and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
Logging in to use the Q Card Mobile App:
• If you’re registered for Q Card web self-service simply use these details to log in.
• If you’re not registered for Q Card web self-service you can register for the app when you download it by clicking ‘Can’t login?’
Terms and Conditions / Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for active New Zealand Q Card customers.
2. The Q Card Mobile App will only operate on Android 4/ICS or above.
3. An Internet connection is required to use the Q Card Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
4. We use specialised software on the Q Card Mobile App to help us understand how the app is performing. No personal information is used during this process. The type of information we obtain is statistical such as the number of page views made, number of page clicks, unique visitors, number of downloads, time spent on the app and types of devices used to access Q Card Mobile App. We will use this information to help deliver you a better service
5. Downloading of this app is subject to the Q Card terms and conditions: http://www.qcard.co.nz/images/pdfs/termsandconditions.pdf