Kinly is the easy and affordable way to create a legal Will.
Designed specifically for thriving New Zealanders.
Creating your own personalised Will is now simpler – follow Kinly’s step-by-step template by filling in your personal details and answering a few easy questions.
Along with your Will, you can record a special video message for your family, this can serve as secondary confirmation of your wishes.
Kinly has a one-time charge to create your Will and a low 12-month subscription fee for ongoing stewardship. With stewardship you can update your Will at any time and we’ll safely store a digital copy.
With a subscription, if your life changes in anyway, a new addition to the family or a new house, you can easily update your Will from your smartphone without any additional fees.
Once you’ve completed your Will and verified your subscription, a digitally copy is safely stored in Kinly’s high security data centre. We’ll also send a notification to your executor so they know where a copy of your Will is kept.
Kinly’s Will template has been legally reviewed and is valid in New Zealand. You are the only person who can access it until its need. After a six-step verification process, Kinly will grant your executor access to both your Will and video message.
Why choose Kinly?
• It’s simple to create a legal Will for New Zealand
• Update your will easily, as many times as you like, with our low cost subscription
• Option to include a personal video for your family at no extra cost
• We’ll store a time-stamped digital copy if needed
• We’ll notify your executor so they know where a copy of your Will is kept
• We’ll send you a reminder periodically, to ensure your Will is up to date
• Affordable, one-time fee to create your Will, and low yearly subscription for ongoing stewardship.
If you’re about to make a big commitment in your life, like get married, have children or buy a house, take a look at Kinly - the safe, easy and affordable way to create and maintain a Will.