WMP Remote implements translucent design from KitKat onwards.
The new remote circle of WMP Remote combines the most important functionionalities of the remote control.
No need of hands to control WMP. Use predefined voice commands or create your own.
Control WMP via notification bar, even outside the app.
Control WMP directly on your home screen. The widget may also be used on the lock screen.
Don't like the color or layout? Choose one of your likings.
• Server Management
• Media Library
The design shown in the screenshots is available for Android 4.0+ (ICS).
In-App Purchase/PRO-Version will remove advertisment.
This app was not created or endorsed by WMP (Microsoft).
Individual cameras or split screens of multple cameras can be viewed. PTZ cameras cam be controlled.
Pro version adds the ability to playback video and digitally zoom.
Default App password is admin
Please Note: MPEG4 Quantum DVR models are not supported by this app.
- Full Device Lock Down (Will work just for this app, until admin exits the app)
- Pre-Approval only Video Streaming
- Authorize per Video
- Authorize Full Channel
- No user Comments Shown
The way it works is simple and effective, you set up an Admin password, the app locks down usage to SafeTube app only and all content most be approved by you with the Admin password.
The NO user comments is one of the greatest features, sometimes the video content is age appropriate but then some user comes along and adds inappropriate comments there for everyone to read.
We would like to hear you and add-on many more features, please write to us at email@example.com
XStream Viewer enables you to painlessly stream videos and movies stored on your PC to your Android device.
After you install the "XStream Media Server" on your PC, you will be able to browse your media folders and stream your files to your Android device over your WiFi connection.
★ Getting Started ★
Simply follow the instructions in the Help/Getting Started screen - which will guide you through how to install the server software (it's very quick and painless)
OR, if you prefer
1. From your Windows PC, download and install the XStream Media Server from http://xstream.meld.co.nz/ServerSetup.msi
2. Tell XStream Viewer the IP address of your PC (via the settings screen in the app).
★ Features ★
• No Ads or Nags!
• Supports the following file types: .avi, .bup, .divx, .flv, .iso, .mp4, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpeg1, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mts, m1v, .m2v, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .ogm, .ts, .vob, .3g2, .3gp, .wmv, .wtv. (Something missing? Let us know.)
• Browse all your drives and folders from your PC.
• Bookmark your favorite folders to get to them quicker (Paid version only)
★ Things to Note ★
• If you have any problems or feature requests, please let us know via email.
• The XStream Media Server software needs to be installed to transcode and stream to your device.
• The XStream Media Server software is Windows only at ths time (A Linux version is a possibility if there's enough demand for it).
• There is only limited support for media with multiple Audio streams.
• Streaming is done over your local WiFi network.